Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the local info. I am curious...

Do you think he carried Karen from the car? For about 200-300m, down a muddy slope? And he could do that without possibility of being noticed, by a passer by like youself?
Thanks for the local info. I am curious...

Do you think he carried Karen from the car? For about 200-300m, down a muddy slope? And he could do that without possibility of being noticed, by a passer by like youself?
Karen was very slightly built and PETITE, absolutely possible! Unfortunately, I don't believe he would have carried her like he may have on their wedding day, he would have used the easiest and quickest way to reduce possibilities of witnesses.

Domestic violence and a simple tool called the 'No Test' could identify an abusive partner

"The No Test is basically to watch out for the way your partner responds the first time you change your mind or say no," he said.

"While expressing disappointment is OK, it's not the same as annoyed.

"Annoyed is 'how dare you', a sign of ownership or entitlement."

How a simple tool called the 'No Test' could help identify a potentially abusive partner

Mystery around the grisly discovery of Karen Ristevski continues to mount

Vasko, had a connection to the area where Ms Ristevski’s body was discarded.

The former trainer of a racehorse owned by Vasko has a trainer’s stud at Toolern Vale, about 20km from where the body was found.

There were also reports two men who allegedly looked like Mr Ristevski and his brother were bogged in a truck about 200m from where the body was found.

Macedon resident Dean told the Herald Sun he thought the men were from Serbia, Macedonia or the Balkans as they had an accent.

Locals reported Vasko was also hanging around an abandoned restaurant, near his former horse trainer’s stud, after Ms Ristevski went missing.

The Australian reports he allegedly claimed a psychic told him to visit the restaurant, which burnt down about three years ago.

It is believed Vasko told family members that was the reason he was at the restaurant, after locals claimed to see him there a number of different times. ;)o_O:cool:

Gary Salt told police he saw a man emerge from the forest at Mount Macedon, where the body was found, with a shovel.

I am interested to hear what Vasko, Gary and Dean have to contribute in court.

Mystery around the grisly discovery of Karen Ristevski continues to mount

Vasko, had a connection to the area where Ms Ristevski’s body was discarded.

The former trainer of a racehorse owned by Vasko has a trainer’s stud at Toolern Vale, about 20km from where the body was found.

There were also reports two men who allegedly looked like Mr Ristevski and his brother were bogged in a truck about 200m from where the body was found.

Macedon resident Dean told the Herald Sun he thought the men were from Serbia, Macedonia or the Balkans as they had an accent.

Locals reported Vasko was also hanging around an abandoned restaurant, near his former horse trainer’s stud, after Ms Ristevski went missing.

The Australian reports he allegedly claimed a psychic told him to visit the restaurant, which burnt down about three years ago.

It is believed Vasko told family members that was the reason he was at the restaurant, after locals claimed to see him there a number of different times. ;)o_O:cool:

Gary Salt told police he saw a man emerge from the forest at Mount Macedon, where the body was found, with a shovel.

I am interested to hear what Vasko, Gary and Dean have to contribute in court.

Edgarb thanx for keeping the fires burning.

I hope this won't cause a delay if he has to find a new lawyer :eek:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/cbd-melbourne-rob-stary-presses-pause-20190217-p50ye9.html

Criminal lawyer Rob Stary’s advice has been relied on by the likes of underworld kingpins Carl Williams and Tony Mokbel and our favourite Ecuadorian embassy hideaway Julian Assange.

In more recent times, he’s even taken on Sam Rae’s Victorian Labor Party as it fought Victoria Police’s criminal investigation and mid-morning raids on its red shirt campaigners.

But the legal bigwig is taking a pause after suffering a heart attack in middle January.

TGY, your welcome!

The pending court lying witnesses will be busy day and most likely all night in the next few weeks trying to come up with fabricated "stories" to tell. I am predicting there will be 2 of interest. I look forward to the cross examination of these liars which will inevitably bring out the truth for everyone to know.

Edgarb you are right there are 2 who will not be looking forward to getting cross examined in Court.

IMO opinion the ‘R’ brothers are similar to the Dawson twins that they know what each has had for breakfast. Blood brothers so to speak. IYKWIM.
Then I look at the Baden-Clay murder where his parents were there cleaning the crime scene to the point the house stunk of bleach, all the surrounding pavements had been cleaned and his father had to be told several times to remove the vacuum from the boot. Let’s not forget the evil venom they unleashed on Allison at the trial.

If that’s not covering a crime scene then I’ll eat your hat as well.

They weren’t charged with accessory. Off Scott free.

Usually there is only one murderer and the other scum that ‘pervert the course’ somehow are Teflon coated in Australia and I dunno why.

Hey we might hear from the fortune teller who gave Vasco a bum steer.

I can hear her now.....
Now Vasco, go to zee burnt out restaurant and plant some pine nuts, then you can zell them to Donald Trump to feed the poor in Lithuania and the Voorld.
You'll be vich I tell you....

fortune-teller-1.png

Actually her prediction was fairly close to where Karen was found.

Hey we might hear from the fortune teller who gave Vasco a bum steer.

I can hear her now.....
Now Vasco, go to zee burnt out restaurant and plant some pine nuts, then you can zell them to Donald Trump to feed the poor in Lithuania and the Voorld.
You'll be vich I tell you....

fortune-teller-1.png

Actually her prediction was fairly close to where Karen was found.
I don't knowz if zee crystal ballz vould be allowed in zee court voom TGY, but if it iz, vwee vill knowz zee truse vwitch vould be out of zis vworld!

Zyour humour iz a classic Iz tellz zyou!

Last edited:
IMO opinion the ‘R’ brothers are similar to the Dawson twins that they know what each has had for breakfast. Blood brothers so to speak. IYKWIM.
Then I look at the Baden-Clay murder where his parents were there cleaning the crime scene to the point the house stunk of bleach, all the surrounding pavements had been cleaned and his father had to be told several times to remove the vacuum from the boot. Let’s not forget the evil venom they unleashed on Allison at the trial.

If that’s not covering a crime scene then I’ll eat your hat as well.

They weren’t charged with accessory. Off Scott free.

Usually there is only one murderer and the other scum that ‘pervert the course’ somehow are Teflon coated in Australia and I dunno why.
Too true TGY. I put it down to resources but really I don't know why this is. I have always wondered where there are 2 witnesses describing completely opposing accounts, one is lying and committing perjury. Rarely prosecuted?

Good point!
I can see the headlines already -
"Shisha dealer BLOWS case wide open"
"Shisha dealer bunks up with former client"

Didn’t he try the same with the mechanic?

The mechanic BLEW both ways...a candle in the wind.

Did he or didn’t he? Even that mechanic couldn’t decide.

That’s the way the Mercedes bends I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier