Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Karen's brother Stephen Williams told reporters outside court that although he didn't believe justice had been served for his slain sister, it was "as good as a result as we could have got".
When asked what sentenced he would have been happy with, Mr Williams replied he wanted "capital punishment brought back in".
He said he didn't believe Ristevski would ever come clean about how his sister died.

Appeal court extends wife killer Borce Ristevski's sentence

Me either, but knowing him he'll give it a go.

Don't like his chances.

The increased sentence was handed down by a 2-1 majority.

The court heard Justice Phillip Priest would have sentenced Ristevski to 12-years imprisonment with a non-parole period of nine years................................................

The charge was downgraded from murder because Justice Beale didn’t accept that Ristevski’s “post conduct behaviour” was evidence of murderous intent.

Chief Justice Ferguson described the case as “atypical” and said Ristevski had engaged in an “elaborate deception” to hide the killing of his wife.

“Mr Ristevski did not simply maintain his right to silence but took immediate positive steps to avoid his crime being discovered,” she said.

“As Mr Ristevski had not shown one scintilla of remorse, Justice Whelan and I could not take remorse into account as a mitigating factor...............

NoCookies | The Australian
Borce Ristevski jail term increased over murder of wife Karen Ristevski

I am just going to ask. Very curious on what you all think. What is the deal with Sarah...... I have always had a feeling she was somehow involved. what do you guys think.... I dont get her support.

I have no clue as to what deal Sarah has struck. Or with whom she struck it with, except it certainly wasn't with the Vic Pol. I am bound by WebSleuth's policies not to give any negative voice about Sarah who is , in legal terms, innocent. Also, a victim.

However, she made a huge impact on her father's first trial with her statement of good character of Borce, and on that ground she can safely be criticized.. That was a betrayal of such colossal, monumental proportions of her murdered mother as to defy any rational response whatsoever except condemnation.

Borce doesn't get legal aid to appeal this successful appeal against him. He'd have to front up with the money, and the chances of Vlasko, or say, Antony peeling off a few thousand dollars to 'help' Borce has not much going for it

Sarah, I am assuming, has gone thru every cent of money left after Karen's murder, she'll be asking Antony for a few smokes when Antony gets out of prison. Which is sometime next year, I think.

Borce doesn't get legal aid to appeal this successful appeal against him. He'd have to front up with the money, and the chances of Vlasko, or say, Antony peeling off a few thousand dollars to 'help' Borce has not much going for it

Sarah, I am assuming, has gone thru every cent of money left after Karen's murder, she'll be asking Antony for a few smokes when Antony gets out of prison. Which is sometime next year, I think.

I was more thinking of mum and dad.

I have no clue as to what deal Sarah has struck. Or with whom she struck it with, except it certainly wasn't with the Vic Pol. I am bound by WebSleuth's policies not to give any negative voice about Sarah who is , in legal terms, innocent. Also, a victim.

However, she made a huge impact on her father's first trial with her statement of good character of Borce, and on that ground she can safely be criticised.. That was a betrayal of such colossal, monumental proportions of her murdered mother as to defy any rational response whatsoever except condemnation.

I agree she innocent, and yes she is a victim of this terrible crime. But her behaviour and support to her father who killed her mother, is defiantly a huge betrayal especially from the first trial . I just do not get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back