Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they are pouring over the law books to see what they can do. They did mention during the appeal hearing that there is no exact precedent for Borce's type of case - where the perp stays silent during the whole thing and afterwards - and no COD/MOD is known.
And I think they sure as heck would be aware of the public's outrage at his pathetic sentence.

I wonder if they are pouring over the law books to see what they can do. They did mention during the appeal hearing that there is no exact precedent for Borce's type of case - where the perp stays silent during the whole thing and afterwards - and no COD/MOD is known.
And I think they sure as heck would be aware of the public's outrage at his pathetic sentence.

Best thing SA that he admitted to it. Ha!

Not seeing him on the list.

Or not that I can find anyway. The Vic lists are in several different places.
Presumably he is in a main court and not out in the regional courts.

https://www.countycourt.vic.gov.au/court-schedule/crime-and-appeals-list
https://www.supremecourt.vic.gov.au/daily-hearing-list

The appeal hearing was listed on the Supreme Court hearing list (second link), the Judgement will be listed at the same link. Unfortunately they only list one day ahead at a time.

2341214_0.jpg

Thanks for the portal link, tgy.
Hoping and hoping that Karen's family get a decent Christmas present this morning.

This lying murderous germ must be off the streets for a long time.
The arrogance! The lies! The total waste of our LE chasing shadows, they knew he did it, he knew he did it and Karen was somewhere, somewhere around Melbourne possibly, maybe alive. It was a race against time.

Remember them searching the river below his property and to think that parasitic germ was in his house looking down watching them search in the wrong area.

No no he is the worst of the worst.

Here we go! The link is now live.

Two would allow the appeal ... 13 years with 10 non parole.

Third would allow the appeal ... 12 years with 9 non parole.

The appeal is allowed. Sentence now changed to 13 years with non parole 10 years!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back