Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still not enough, but a kick in the teeth for Borce and Sarah, soooo...…. 10 years, it stinks, really.

Thanks for the link, I managed to be present for the court adjourning!.....

Vlasko might be not unpleased, though.. he can 'manage ' Borce's finances for a bit longer, …..

That increase in his sentence is the direct result of public expectation. The DPP rarely have grounds on their own crankiness with a sentence dished out by the Court, it usually, mostly, reacts to public disapproval, and public disagreement, citizenry crankiness, stuff that doesn't go away, stuff that looks like it may become embedded in the public psyche, which the DPP then has to respond to, and this is why appeals are made, and why appeals often succeed..

This increase in sentence is a bit of a conk-out to the original judge, but not a huge whacking slap, just a tap .

But it is a loud and permanent message to Borce, and to Sarah, that the people of Melbourne do not share Sarah's projection of Borce, and do not believe her story as they do not believe her father's story. Both stories rejected again and stronger with this increased sentence.

Borce Ristevski manslaughter sentence increased to 13 years

The decision was handed down on Friday to increase his sentence to 13 years, with a non-parole period of 10 years, for the manslaughter of Karen Ristevski after all three appeal judges agreed he should be given more time behind bars..............................................................................

His daughter Sarah, who has supported him throughout his court appearances, sat in the public gallery to hear the decision.

She did not express any emotion when her father was resentenced and left the courtroom quickly after the hearing, walking into another room in the Supreme Court building.

Karen’s brother Stephen Williams hugged and kissed supporters who were in the courtroom with him.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vic...ce-increased-to-13-years-20191206-p53hg8.html

His new non-parole period is now 10 years.

Ristevski, who appeared via video link, was emotionless with his arms folded. He looked shocked when the judgement was read out.

Daughter Sarah Ristevski sat in the back row of the court clutching a scarf and left quickly after the decision was handed down. She has always supported her father but has rarely attended court. She did not attend the Court of Appeal hearing in November.

Chief Justice Ferguson said Ristevski showed a “total lack of remorse” for the killing.

Shocked wife killer punished for ‘silence’

Karen's death was always, and only, about the money. No doubt, it's all gone now, all those dodgy deals of Borce's, those ridiculous 'business deals', the non winning horses, the lazy greyhounds, the wife who wouldn't hand over her inheritance, .. the overseas trips, again and again, the Gucci handbags, the Jimmy Choo's...

Regards to Stephen and Aunty Pat, who had to look this terrible thing in the eye and continue on. Bravery isn't the half of it.

About 2 years served imo. 8 more years to go.

Alleged killer Borce Ristevski has been bashed on his first day in prison after being charged with the murder of his wife, Karen.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...d-on-first-day-in-prison-20171215-h05bda.html
15 December2017

its 723 days excluding today

Thanks.

So he should be about 63 years old (I think) when he is eligible for parole.

And Sarah will be about 31 years old (I think).

I am just going to ask. Very curious on what you all think. What is the deal with Sarah...... I have always had a feeling she was somehow involved. what do you guys think.... I dont get her support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back