Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this online article it sounds like Borce has gone missing. This is wrong right.
"The “person of interest” who has been searching for the missing Avondale Heights suburb resident Karen Ristevski has suddenly become quiet.
Melbourne police have indicated their decision to join the search operation for the missing man.The officers also claimed that no evidence has yet been gathered to reveal anything about the woman."
Source: http://www.australianetworknews.com/karen-ristevski-update-person-of-interest-becomes-quiet/

That really makes no sense does it, could it be a typo? If so its really bad.

Then it does sound like they are looking for him, like they have just joined in the search. "Melbourne police have indicated their decision to join the search operation for the missing man." because surely the Melbourne police are the Victorian police?

If Borce was door knocking the neighbours around the time she went missing then I would find that a bit odd unlesd you knew that the person was going to stay missing. As far as Boyce was concerned they had an argument and she went somewhere to clear her head. Why would you start door knocking straight away? Assuming this is how it went down.....

If Borce was door knocking the neighbours around the time she went missing then I would find that a bit odd unlesd you knew that the person was going to stay missing. As far as Boyce was concerned they had an argument and she went somewhere to clear her head. Why would you start door knocking straight away? Assuming this is how it went down.....

Maybe Acidtear can ask her friend if she knows when Borce was doing that...... it didnt say exactly when in the media, just simply that neighbours said he did at some point ......

Im doubting it would have been straight away .... probably a few hours later when he became concerned.....

Or it could have been the next day.....we dont know.....

I wish the reporters would have asked that question when they talked to the neighbours ....

I guess by Not asking questions like that .......questions that may give a more accurate account of the situation... .......well it keeps everyone guessing..... $$$..

They said she often goes for a walk to clear her head and think ..... but usually comes back after a few hours. Her daughter said something like we knew something was wrong because mum would never miss going into work.

Auricle reads as if he is missing too ! Strange

There is a Gratton Street right in the city of Melbourne, if it was someone from Taylors Lakes that saw her, they may have actually known her from the shop. To me that makes the sighting more credible.

There are always sightings of missing people, it happens every time, most of them turn out to be false. I think people are genuinely trying to help but get the wrong day, or see someone that looks like the person.

That really makes no sense does it, could it be a typo? If so its really bad.

Then it does sound like they are looking for him, like they have just joined in the search. "Melbourne police have indicated their decision to join the search operation for the missing man." because surely the Melbourne police are the Victorian police?

That article is all over the place ..... no proofreading done on it whatsoever. .....bad reporter!!

There are always sightings of missing people, it happens every time, most of them turn out to be false. I think people are genuinely trying to help but get the wrong day, or see someone that looks like the person.

Totally agree.

Totally agree with you, what I meant if I see a girl who works in the shops where I go, if see her out of that situation, I would still spot her, not sure if im making sense.

My friend lives the street behind the Ristevski's house (didn't realise they were that close until I chatted to her yesterday) and she said the Borce had been doing door knocking on foot in the area around the time she originally went missing and seemed genuine in his worry. She said no alarm bells went off with her. She said they are a lovely family and she doesn't suspect him at all. She said the media are being cruel.

Now this could just be my friend not wanting to entertain the fact that her nice neighbours could do something evil but I thought it was worth mentioning :)

Maybe Acidtear can ask her friend if she knows when Borce was doing that...... it didnt say exactly when in the media, just simply that neighbours said he did at some point ......

Im doubting it would have been straight away .... probably a few hours later when he became concerned.....

Or it could have been the next day.....we dont know.....

I wish the reporters would have asked that question when they talked to the neighbours ....

I guess by Not asking questions like that .......questions that may give a more accurate account of the situation... .......well it keeps everyone guessing..... $$$..

They said she often goes for a walk to clear her head and think ..... but usually comes back after a few hours. Her daughter said something like we knew something was wrong because mum would never miss going into work.

Sorry, I should have quoted Acidtear in my post. It says that Borce was door knocking about the time Karen went missing. Can you confirm this Acidtear? :)

Well daninoz, great foresight !!!! 5pm news update- new tip off has police checking M river !!!!

Anyone want to bet that something will happen just before the 6pm news?

PS. Back at ya Puggle :blowkiss: (cant find that waving smiley!!)

You're right :) "breaking news" on 6pm news

Will be dark soon if checking river. Hope it's not the outcome for her.

I live close to the river and there are helicopters hovering everywhere

Apologies if this has already been covered. Channel 9 news said they had a tip off regarding Karen - river being searched at the moment.

Hope not the same fate as Allison Baden clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214