Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A section of the river ?? What are the tides, flow ect like I wonder

Judging from where the choppers are hovering it's a way downstream from where they live, towards the city

They don't send choppers out in the dark at this time unless something has been found IMO.

They don't send choppers out in the dark at this time unless something has been found IMO.

That's what I thought sleep. Next high tide there is in 3/4 hours, low tide 11 hours, don't knownit that has any affect

I live close to the river and there are helicopters hovering everywhere

That doesn't sound like good news. Rivers and missing people are never never good combination unfortunately.

I wonder what they mean by a tip off - someon calling in something floatin in the water or someone with definite information specifically about Karen. I can see the former happening but wouldn't call it a tip off, the latter would be more sinister imo

Tip off .. Could that be an accomplice who is ready to make a deal? Or did the tip off come from pings / CCTV? I hope they've cracked it so her family can finally know what happened, even if the news is bad ..

That doesn't sound like good news. Rivers and missing people are never never good combination unfortunately.

I wonder what they mean by a tip off - someon calling in something floatin in the water or someone with definite information specifically about Karen. I can see the former happening but wouldn't call it a tip off, the latter would be more sinister imo

Oh yeah, maybe someone saw something in the river!!!

The search site is 5km downstream from their home. It's essentially Ascot Vale

Again apologies if it has been mentioned prior. Just swung past the river - the helicopter left about 30 minutes ago. There is one police boat sweeping the river in particular between Afton Street and Waverley Street. I was also going to go via Oakley Drive however there is to much traffic around.....will go for a walk tomorrow.

But ... wouldn't the river have been searched in the first place? It would seem odd if it hadn't.

Interesting that although the original plan was to stop the search at 5:30pm Australian time, they're choosing to keep going ... they must really be on to something.

There's been a lot of rain lately, its possible river debris have come up to the surface im hoping its only that. The tip off may have been more specific im not sure.

But ... wouldn't the river have been searched in the first place? It would seem odd if it hadn't.

Interesting that although the original plan was to stop the search at 5:30pm Australian time, they're choosing to keep going ... they must really be on to something.

They searched near her home before, this is apparently 5k downstream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member