Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have always been pretty focused on that river haven't they?

The area being searched is on the bend near the Anglers tavern...

Judging from where the choppers are hovering it's a way downstream from where they live, towards the city
This is where I saw the boat as well. Surely the police boat would have to have some sort of sonar imaging on their to pick underwater debris???

They don't send choppers out in the dark at this time unless something has been found IMO.

The one chopper I saw was going in the direction of Essendon Airport as it was just starting to get dark.....your dead right.

Is there also a chance that she slipped in and drowned? I know when im furious with my other half i stomp along, think if you where upset had a few trees where stomping along you could have slipped on mud and gone in.

I don't think it's possible to ever fully search a moving body of water. A body could be secured and hidden but come free or be transported by currants.

I can't remember where but there's a river in England where bodies are often found and a local diver knows it so well he can find bodies that the police can't. This happened not long ago with a student who went missing on a night out. Is there anyone like that in Melbourne?

Is there also a chance that she slipped in and drowned? I know when im furious with my other half i stomp along, think if you where upset had a few trees where stomping along you could have slipped on mud and gone in.

Certainly a possibility , but her attire gets me, not really walking so close to the river, still don't know what shoes she had on.

If it was related to a health concern this is a possibility.

Remember Allison Baden clays body ( correct me if I'm wrong) was found pretty much under the bridge she was thrown from. Wasn't that around 10 days later ? Probably irrelevant, just thinking out aloud.

So he's talking to media but not to police?

See thats the funny thing isn't it ..... the media keeps saying that. ...... but each time tye police are on camera being filmed they keep saying the dont have any suspects and that they are treating the case as a missing persons case.

Why the difference from what is printed to what they say in live TV... but know as you said... he is talking with the media..

Feels like a game is being played for some reason....

If she just slipped and fell I would have thought her handbag would have been found earlier.

Remember Allison Baden clays body ( correct me if I'm wrong) was found pretty much under the bridge she was thrown from. Wasn't that around 10 days later ? Probably irrelevant, just thinking out aloud.

Yep thats right Hbayne...

But you'd have to have some pretty big balls to throw a body from that bridge.... its a main road and very very busy, has bright lighting overhead poles .....

If she just slipped and fell I would have thought her handbag would have been found earlier.

If she slipped ...... handbag could have floated away.....the river goes all the way to port phillip bay..

Yep thats right Hbayne...

But you'd have to have some pretty big balls to throw a body from that bridge.... its a main road and very very busy, has bright lighting overhead poles .....
Thanks puggle , sounds like it wouldn't be likely then.

The path near the Ristevskis seems to be a fair way from the river though. The section that they are scouring now if it is indeed near anglers tavern is a common area for bodies to be found floating. I think there has been a couple in the last couple of years. Also there are sections around that part of the river that you can pretty much drive up to and toss someone in quite easily, without having to drag a body too far from your car (sorry in advance if it sounds awful).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust