Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to put a photo from Twitter onto websleuths ? It's a photo from the Herald Sun account of today's paper front page. It gives a bit more information than the 9news report.

I can't post the photo (it's unreadable after upload) but I can link it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/damonheraldsun/status/767682281003548672

Is this the extra information you're talking about wwgy?

Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski’s husband reveals argument details
kidspot.com.au
August 23, 2016

'Borce refused to talk about potential reasons for his wife’s disappearance. He said no one knows what’s happened and he didn’t want to speculate.

Borce told the Herald Sun police strongly recommended he avoid speaking to media but suggested in another few weeks the family would do another call out for help.

Borce also shut down a claim by his son Anthony Rickard, a confessed ice user, that he had heard Karen discuss leaving Borce before her disappearance.

“Why would he come up with that?” He said. “You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert.”'

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...n-ristevskis-husband-reveals-argument-details

From this article, it seems there's not much live lost between father and son after all.

Does anyone know how to put a photo from Twitter onto websleuths ? It's a photo from the Herald Sun account of today's paper front page. It gives a bit more information than the 9news report.

[video=twitter;767682281003548672]https://twitter.com/damonheraldsun/status/767682281003548672[/video]

An angry Mr Ristevski also denied that the Broadmeadows Bella Bleu store, which the couple also ran, had closed weeks before his wife disappeared, or that they were on the verge of losing their home.
“Broadmeadows closed down in February,” he said.
“That was a caveat put on (the house) by the shopping centre, but a caveat does not mean that you are on the verge of losing your home.
“It just means that there is a dispute, and then the dispute gets resolved,” he said.
“Broadmeadows closed because there was a short-term lease and retail was not what we were told it was going to be by the leasing people,” Mr Ristevski said.
“They gave us figures, we went on those figures, and we had to make a business decision whether to continue running it or come to an agreement with the centre and pay out the rent.”
http://heraldsun.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Interested in your thoughts everyone re this latest revelation in MSM?.....The plot thickens.....:thinking:

The things Borce says in that article sound logical, don't they?

He has probably done his image a world of good by speaking now about all of the aspects about why he isn't appealing to the public too.

Is that how police operate? No appeals just now because of information overload?

ETA: And what information are police overloaded with?

Thanks Bohemian xx

Sorry, wwgy, I had to delete the photo - it was unreadable. If you go back to my previous post, I added a link to it and an article from kidspot.com.au with some further quotes from BR. I hope that's what you were looking for.

The things Borce says in that article sound logical, don't they?

He has probably done his image a world of good by speaking now about all of the aspects about why he isn't appealing to the public too.

Is that how police operate? No appeals just now because of information overload?

ETA: And what information are police overloaded with?

Guess we'll just have to wait for the next instalment - from investigators. I wonder what they'll have to say.

No doubt we'll hear from AR again. Round and round and round we go... *sigh*

I have been under the impression that all of those involved are speaking to one another. Obviously I am wrong.

I think it is very telling that he speaks out about the financial allegations and lets the ones by AR go by without comment. Seems to care a lot more about his business reputation being besmirched than Karen's moral one.

Thanks for the link, Gardener. It seems as if BR is not publicly at odds with AR's theory about Karen's disappearance. He doesn't really discount her 'doing a runner' in this article; just that it wasn't 'over finances'.

I have to disagree with his point 'No one knows what happened...' though. Unless Karen passed away due to misadventure, someone knows.

"My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn't done a runner on the basis of our finances.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...vski-husband-Borce-speaks-first-time-argument

I would have thought your main concern would have been to find your wife alive and well???????

I can't post the photo (it's unreadable after upload) but I can link it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/damonheraldsun/status/767682281003548672

Is this the extra information you're talking about wwgy?

Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski’s husband reveals argument details
kidspot.com.au
August 23, 2016

'Borce refused to talk about potential reasons for his wife’s disappearance. He said no one knows what’s happened and he didn’t want to speculate.

Borce told the Herald Sun police strongly recommended he avoid speaking to media but suggested in another few weeks the family would do another call out for help.

Borce also shut down a claim by his son Anthony Rickard, a confessed ice user, that he had heard Karen discuss leaving Borce before her disappearance.

“Why would he come up with that?” He said. “You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert.”'

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...n-ristevskis-husband-reveals-argument-details

From this article, it seems there's not much live lost between father and son after all.

RBUBM. Maybe he should follow the police strong recommendation to avoid speaking to the media.

I would have thought your main concern would have been to find your wife alive and well???????

Exactly! I was just coming back to mention something along these lines. There is no concern expressed for Karen - you'd assume when asked what he thinks happened you'd get some emotion out of him, not a refusal to speculate. I would say this is a red flag, but when it's against the backdrop of near to silent family and friends who are expressing barely any drama about the whole thing either, it is orange at most. These are a strange breed of people.

Is this case a little bit like a movie or tv series you start watching, and after a while you come to come to the conclusion you have no emotional connection to any of the characters? I am following along and obviously still care what has happened to Karen and feel for her daughter...but with all the focus on these two guys, I want to tune out...

The whole thing is just so odd. She's been missing for weeks and there is no emotion from them.

No real new information in the 'Herald Sun' information, just makes the whole thing even more confusing if you ask me. BR refuses to discuss possible reasons for his wife's disappearance why??? Do you have something to hide???
'it had nothing to do with our financial situation' Yes It did!!!
'it was about the takings from the previous day that we were discussing'. So it was about your 'financial situation'.
'We have been told (by Police) that we strongly recommend that you don't speak to the Media. They're telling us that they're going through all the phone-ins, and whatever else, and we don't need anything extra at this stage. I have never heard of Police not seeking public information on such a case. If Joe Public sees KR walking down the street in 'Upper Conductor West', the Police don't want to hear about it. If Joe Public sees her body floating in Port Phillip Bay, the Police don't want to hear about it???
'All I'm interested in right now is the facts'. Well what are the facts???
Just more and more confusion. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

BR reminds me of GBC in many ways..........more interested in self image and pride...........not living within their means..........emphasis on the business instead of Karen's disappearance (in this latest MSM instalment).........in denial about their financial situation (have to keep up the good image)..........very dysfunctional family........I don't believe some of the statements BR has made in these latest revelations.........I do wonder if Karen had been syphoning cash out of the shop takings (unbeknown to anyone) for her intended getaway/disappearance.......I feel that BR and AR are the main contenders in Karen's disappearance......The police took family vehicles for testing (I think it was the day after Karen was reported missing from memory)..........this is where UBER could have come in handy and was used for disposal of Karen's body......:..sadly, I do feel that Karen has passed away by either suicide or homicide.........Maybe her body will never be found, unfortunately, as in the cases of Novy Chardon, Sharon Edwards & others.......MOO......:banghead: :confused: :dunno: :pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member