Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Karen would have been helping with the sale, Karen may have tried on a dress for her, while she was doing the same.

I dont see whats strange?

She owns a clothes shop, Shed be dressing things up all the time in the shop.
Well--when I've been shopping for clothes, I've never had staff undress themselves to help along a sale.

If you're helping someone find and fit clothes after a mastectomy, it might even be insensitive to undress yourself. Unless you're comparing how you deal with a similar condition.

Well--when I've been shopping for clothes, I've never had staff undress themselves to help along a sale.

If you're helping someone find and fit clothes after a mastectomy, it might even be insensitive to undress yourself. Unless you're comparing how you deal with a similar condition.

Thanks JLZ i see your point now.

"Nobody knows what happened to Karen ".....
I just don't read good things into that statement, his whole statement. Not supposed to sleuth family are we........ but omg THE MAIN THING he wants to do is get everyone to understand that she didn't run off because of money trouble?? Surely the main thing is for her to be found safe... I mean, I just find that odd... But his priority seems to be his financial reputation.... or perhaps trying to get everybody to stop looking into his finances in case something dodgy surfaces....

I'm fairly new here - can I mention the website/blog Statement Analysis ? It's one of my favorites.

Excuse my random ramblings.

I can't stop thinking about the police saying
"somebody needs to have the COURAGE to come forward".... organised crime ? I am just thinking out loud.

All IMOO.

"Nobody knows what happened to Karen ".....
I just don't read good things into that statement, his whole statement. Not supposed to sleuth family are we........ but omg THE MAIN THING he wants to do is get everyone to understand that she didn't run off because of money trouble?? Surely the main thing is for her to be found safe... I mean, I just find that odd... But his priority seems to be his financial reputation.... or perhaps trying to get everybody to stop looking into his finances in case something dodgy surfaces....

I'm fairly new here - can I mention the website/blog Statement Analysis ? It's one of my favorites.

Excuse my random ramblings.

I can't stop thinking about the police saying
"somebody needs to have the COURAGE to come forward".... organised crime ? I am just thinking out loud.

All IMOO.

My thoughts exactly.

There's some research to say that mastectomies increase suicide risk. I'm not implying that life's not worthwhile without breasts.

Possibly Connie didn't mean to be taken so literally.

I can't see why other family members haven't been interviewed again.

Maybe they have and it hasn't been voiced by Police.

“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis on our finances,” Mr Ristevski said.
BBM

Sounds more like he's delivering a financial statement to reassure creditors than displaying any emotional connect with his wife.
Comes across as self-assured and articulate.

"...Karen hasn't done a runner on the basis on our finances” is a trite way of putting it.

Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski’s husband reveals argument details
August 23, 2016

Borce refused to talk about potential reasons for his wife’s disappearance. He said no one knows what’s happened and he didn’t want to speculate.

Borce told the Herald Sun police strongly recommended he avoid speaking to media but suggested in another few weeks the family would do another call out for help.

Borce also shut down a claim by his son Anthony Rickard, a confessed ice user, that he had heard Karen discuss leaving Borce before her disappearance.

“Why would he come up with that?” He said. “You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert.”

I'm getting fed up with this bs! Borce, your wife is missing and you don't want to speculate on what happened to her? Wouldn't it be a normal reaction to speculate (even to the media), to go through every possible scenario as to how she disappeared? Wouldn't it be a normal reaction to plead via MSM for help in locating Karen? In the meantime the police and the public are doing nothing but speculating on what happened to Karen in the hope that she is found alive!

Borce suggested that the family would do another call out for help in a few more weeks. Seriously!!?? Why not now?? So BR and family are just going to wait around for a few more weeks under the assumption that Karen will still be missing? That statement right there has set my hinky meter off big time!

BR asked why AR would come up with the accusation that Karen was going to leave BR. Why doesn't he just ask AR? AR said that he overheard Karen saying that. Not that she had told him. So who did Karen actually say this to and how come AR was within earshot to hear it?

I don't think anyone is an expert on an ice addict but if it was my child who was the addict, I would be doing everything in my power to understand and help in any way I could. Not demeaning the situation in the media.

August 23, 2016

Borce refused to talk about potential reasons for his wife’s disappearance. He said no one knows what’s happened and he didn’t want to speculate.

Borce told the Herald Sun police strongly recommended he avoid speaking to media but suggested in another few weeks the family would do another call out for help.

Borce also shut down a claim by his son Anthony Rickard, a confessed ice user, that he had heard Karen discuss leaving Borce before her disappearance.

“Why would he come up with that?” He said. “You really need to speak to an expert on that type of addict, because I’m not an expert.”

I'm getting fed up with this bs! Borce, your wife is missing and you don't want to speculate on what happened to her? Wouldn't it be a normal reaction to speculate (even to the media), to go through every possible scenario as to how she disappeared? Wouldn't it be a normal reaction to plead via MSM for help in locating Karen? In the meantime the police and the public are doing nothing but speculating on what happened to Karen in the hope that she is found alive!

Borce suggested that the family would do another call out for help in a few more weeks. Seriously!!?? Why not now?? So BR and family are just going to wait around for a few more weeks under the assumption that Karen will still be missing? That statement right there has set my hinky meter off big time!

BR asked why AR would come up with the accusation that Karen was going to leave BR. Why doesn't he just ask AR? AR said that he overheard Karen saying that. Not that she had told him. So who did Karen actually say this to and how come AR was within earshot to hear it?

I don't think anyone is an expert on an ice addict but if it was my child who was the addict, I would be doing everything in my power to understand and help in any way I could. Not demeaning the situation in the media.
I agree. It sounds like, if it was up to him he'd be calling off the search.

All families have different dynamics that can be understood.

A family bond involves love and caring.

What is Borce not revealing to everyone? He has a strange way of appealing for help if that is what it was?

Ive tried to see otherwise over weeks, my god i have woken countless nights.

From the first Tv appeal, Borce's behaviour was odd still seems so to me.

"Borce told the Herald Sun police strongly recommended he avoid speaking to media". So what does he do?? Speaks to the media! :banghead:

In his entire HS interview, BR never once spoke of how the family is missing KR, how all this is affecting SR, how distraught he is, how much he loves KR.

Instead, KR's disappearance is now reduced to a dysfunctional family tearing one another down in a public slanging match.

Back at the shop...they're now one staff member short. KR may not have been drawing a wage as such (some owners put their 'wage' back into the business) but surely they would need to (temporarily I hope) replace KR. They'd have to pay that new staff member. This can't be helping the finances.

I think that if you just reverse all the statements that BR has made in his latest revelations, by doing so could then perhaps be closer to the TRUTH....MOO...:sick::notgood::crazy:

HEY TGY.........Your NEW AVATAR is a little cheeky........I had to look twice to see if it was YOU......LOVE IT...:laughing::yourock::laugh:

August 23, 2016

:drumroll: :clap: :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member