Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the closest thing I could say to 'pig's bum Borce!'.

M1iktbV.gif

At what point do the police change from missing person case to murder?

Nearly two months now.

Interesting that the HS has scored this 'exclusive' interview with BR when it was The Australian that did the hard yards on investigative journalism on this case. Maybe money talks.

Can anyone see the parallels of Chardon, Baden-Clod & this bloke?

Baden-Clay did NOT help in anyway to look for Allison in fact he took off with friends and family for a holiday while Alison's parents kept a vigilance at the search head quarters....day in & day out and made countless tearful pleas for Allison. Baden-Clod (Pie Face) actually made a press conference stating its 'business as usual'. The gall!

John Cardon went for a business trip just after Novy went missing & this galoot has headed in the same parallel route. What? He's too busy driving around and talking about his finances & business.

It's all about business as usual.

They all hope that everyone will forget their wives ever existed...that's what the aims is, isn't it? They get frustrated that these peasants keep bothering them.

Ello Ello ello nothing more to see here, move along.

Can anyone see the parallels of Chardon, Baden-Clod & this bloke?

Baden-Clay did NOT help in anyway to look for Allison in fact he took off with friends and family for a holiday while Alison's parents kept a vigilance at the search head quarters....day in & day out and made countless tearful pleas for Allison. Baden-Clod (Pie Face) actually made a press conference stating its 'business as usual'. The gall!

John Cardon went for a business trip just after Novy went missing & this galoot has headed in the same parallel route. What? He's too busy driving around and talking about his finances & business.

It's all about business as usual.

They all hope that everyone will forget their wives ever existed...that's what the aims is, isn't it? They get frustrated that these peasants keep bothering them.

Ello Ello ello nothing more to see here, move along.

Quite a valid point.

ever existed..

In the last couple of years more than a few cases feeling that way.

Not just domestic cases either.

I'm laughing at the way it was written. Not what was written. Apologies.
I've deleted. Have a good night everyone.

At what point do the police change from missing person case to murder?

Nearly two months now.

Safe Keeping: A Guide to Managing the Affairs of Missing People
January 2012
Produced by the Loddon Campaspe Community Legal
Centre, a program of the Advocacy & Rights Centre Ltd
(PDF 3.0 MB)

3. The coronial process for missing persons in Victoria

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/s...ahUKEwjs7qKYo9fOAhWGkpQKHQyEB68QFggNMAE&usg=A

Source:

National Missing Persons Coordination Centre
https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/s.../practical-matters/managing-financial-affairs

Well--when I've been shopping for clothes, I've never had staff undress themselves to help along a sale.

If you're helping someone find and fit clothes after a mastectomy, it might even be insensitive to undress yourself. Unless you're comparing how you deal with a similar condition.

My interpretation of this is that she dressed and undressed Connie. I don't think she was undressing herself IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the minds here,

What is your interpretation of BR's public behaviour?

My interpretation of this is that she dressed and undressed Connie. I don't think she was undressing herself IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was under the impression there was charity events as SJ rode around, so were they travelling and staying together perhaps? Still not clear why Karen would need to go, unless paying to attend the events was part of the way she contributed to the charity.

I was under the impression there was charity events as SJ rode around, so were they travelling and staying together perhaps? Still not clear why Karen would need to go, unless paying to attend the events was part of the way she contributed to the charity.
I thought this too. Theres the picture of them together, so maybe she got ready with connie for that event. Usually anyone who donates towards an event get invited for free, especially if there's a thank you in the organisers speech.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

[h=1]Karen Ristevski’s still alive, claims brother-in-law[/h]

b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

MISSING Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski was not murdered by her husband and is in hiding overseas, her brother-in-law has claimed.

Vasko Ristevski, 56, belie*ves the missing mother is still alive and most likely living in China or the US, having fled overseas on a false passport.
Mrs Ristevski, 47, was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29 to clear her head after a row with husband Borce, 52, over money.
Speaking from his Hoppers Crossing home, Vasko Ristevski said his brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.
“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.

Crikey! VR has come out of the woodwork again. If he was my brother, I'd be bopping him over the head! :gaah:

But seriously, how the heck would he know that Karen's done a runner and gone overseas on a fake passport? I seriously don't know how to take this guy...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

Karen Ristevski’s still alive, claims brother-in-law

b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

MISSING Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski was not murdered by her husband and is in hiding overseas, her brother-in-law has claimed.

Vasko Ristevski, 56, belie*ves the missing mother is still alive and most likely living in China or the US, having fled overseas on a false passport.
Mrs Ristevski, 47, was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29 to clear her head after a row with husband Borce, 52, over money.
Speaking from his Hoppers Crossing home, Vasko Ristevski said his brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.
“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.

China or the US? Um, no. Just no. Not unless she had friends in either of those countries. She'd be more likely to return to New Zealand, where she was originally from (although she wouldn't exactly be able 'blend in' as I've previously mentioned [she has quite distinctive features]).

Vasko seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic to me - in his first interview to camera he said "... if she's still alive"; now he comes out with this. He's another one whose ramblings I think we should ignore. I did wonder if he had something to do with Karen's disappearance earlier in the piece, but now I know he wasn't part of Borce and Karen's business ventures I've gone off that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat