Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Broadmeadows closed down in February, he said. That (sic) was a caveat put on (the house) by the shopping centre, but a caveat does not mean that you are on the verge of losing your home'. Section 89A (3) of the Transfer Of Land Act 1958 refers to Caveats. Technically he is right, however to have a Caveat placed on your house prevents you from transferring the property to another party, selling the property or using the property as security on a loan.
'Retail was not what we were told it was going to be by the leasing people'. No Shopping Centre or leasing agent is going to quote you turn over figures for your business. They will only quote you foot traffic figures taken from the counters at each entrance, the rest is up to you.
And to top it all off, again no heart felt plea for KR to come home??????????

I think BR's dismissal of AR's allegation that KR wanted to leave BR after her daughter's 21st as 'fantasy' could set someone off. Standby for the midnight hour...:hills:

BR insists that the argument was about the day's takings and not about their financial situation. That's an interesting distinction to make. Perhaps the argument wasn't about the shop's takings being too low, either on that day or as a rule. It might have been about who was to have the spending of the takings. It might have been about discrepancies in the records--as Tiddles said, maybe KR had been secretly channelling cash elsewhere.

While I don't presume that the non-exhibition of emotion means its absence, I do find BR's attitude puzzling. In saying that they'll make another public appeal in a few weeks, he seems to be calmly accepting that KR will still be missing then.

Is this case a little bit like a movie or tv series you start watching, and after a while you come to come to the conclusion you have no emotional connection to any of the characters? I am following along and obviously still care what has happened to Karen and feel for her daughter...but with all the focus on these two guys, I want to tune out...

:bored: *passes round :popcorn:*

HEY Emirates1957.....I thought you were going on holidays......I have been wondering if stock is diminishing in the shop........Interested in what you local sleuths are noticing of late in your travels......No doubt you will let us know......:chillout: :rockon: :drink: :martini: :juanettes:......

Connie Johnson's statement back in July ("we've laughed together, dressed and undressed together, shared our highs and lows . . .") made me wonder whether Karen had also had breast surgery and suicided or perhaps run away because of associated depression. Because why would Karen have been undressing?

Unit45.......Click on the "yellow smilie" under "Quick Reply" for the EMOTICANS and take your pic......I just love them, as you may have noticed :happydance::happydance::happydance:

HEY Emirates1957.....I thought you were going on holidays......I have been wondering if stock is diminishing in the shop........Interested in what you local sleuths are noticing of late in your travels......No doubt you will let us know......:chillout: :rockon: :drink: :martini: :juanettes:......

Travelling shortly tiddles......will try and get over this weekend for an update.

Unit45.......Click on the "yellow smilie" under "Quick Reply" for the EMOTICANS and take your pic......I just love them, as you may have noticed :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks i use them sometimes,:moo:

Connie Johnson's statement back in July ("we've laughed together, dressed and undressed together, shared our highs and lows . . .") made me wonder whether Karen had also had breast surgery and suicided or perhaps run away because of associated depression. Because why would Karen have been undressing?

I'd say Karen would have been helping with the sale, Karen may have tried on a dress for her, while she was doing the same.

I dont see whats strange?

She owns a clothes shop, Shed be dressing things up all the time in the shop.

Unit45......I need to delete the post in my previous reply, as I thought you meant EMOTICONS when you asked about "after this long where are the EMOTIONS"....Sorry about this, I need to delete it.

Unit45......I need to delete the post in my previous reply, as I thought you meant EMOTICONS when you asked about "after this long where are the EMOTIONS"....Sorry about this, I need to delete it.

So funny tiddles, having a giggle here [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're cool, :laughing:

The only emotion expressed by BR in the HS piece was anger.

"An angry Mr Ristevski also denied that the Broadmeadows Bella Bleu store, which the couple also ran, had closed weeks before his wife disappeared, or that they were on the verge of losing their home."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...ialSF&utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter

Some people think appearing rich somehow attracts money to them, maybe Borce thinks looking like a financial failure will only attract more of the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers