Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big waiting lists for people to voluntarily get into publicly-funded rehab. Unless the court orders them into it. They could be dead before they get in.
So many addicts, only so much help available through our tax dollars.
A residential rehabilitation program isn't the only treatment option. In fact AR may not even be in a suitable condition for rehab. Ideally he should first be detoxified and have maintained a detoxified state at home for a period before admission to the program. He could be getting medical and psychological help in preparation for rehab while waiting for a place.

I know I'm making it sound too easy and it's not. But getting some money for private rehab isn't a quick-fix either.

A residential rehabilitation program isn't the only treatment option. In fact AR may not even be in a suitable condition for rehab. Ideally he should first be detoxified and have maintained a detoxified state at home for a period before admission to the program. He could be getting medical and psychological help in preparation for rehab while waiting for a place.

I know I'm making it sound too easy and it's not. But getting some money for private rehab isn't a quick-fix either.

I don't think you are making it sound too easy. It is not easy. But, I agree, it is do-able.

It was in response to the question asked about the call made 10 days prior to Karen by AR regarding 'rehab'. Chris' body language did change, almost fumbled, I noticed it too but perhaps it was just nerves?

We have been told the Ristevskis have spent holidays at the forest and rural area now in question. I wonder if the Vaskos accompanied them on those holidays. Further, is Chris Ristevski Vasko Ristevskis son?

Couldn't replay the video at the time,
but there was one question the drew a very strong body language response.

Loss of eye contact, swallowing & other gestures that stood out from the rest of the interview.

We both noticed it here.

Will need to replay it to see at what point.

Sorry, this is what my answer was referring to in my previous post- New at this!

is that aca video up on youtube? i can't see it on those previously linked sites as adblocking software blocks the actual vid and i don't want to undo the adblocks to see the site.

It was in response to the question asked about the call made 10 days prior to Karen by AR regarding 'rehab'. Chris' body language did change, almost fumbled, I noticed it too but perhaps it was just nerves?

I was looking at this for the third time when i did pick up on nervousness.

He's the most composed family member so far.

It's my assumption that after two months he not hiding anything else.

I myself don't see him lying. He didnt have to bring up the gun text but he did.

We have been told the Ristevskis have spent holidays at the forest and rural area now in question. I wonder if the Vaskos accompanied them on those holidays. Further, is Chris Ristevski Vasko Ristevskis son?

I thought he was a nephew on KR's side?

I thought he was a nephew on KR's side?

Karen's maiden name was Williams. Any of her relos would share that suname (if male, or if female their husbands surname) not Ristevski. That's what i'm thinking. So Chris is from Borce's side of the family.

I myself don't see him lying. He didnt have to bring up the gun text but he did.

Yes I agree, I don't think he was lying, probably just a bit nervous being on telly.

I found it interesting that the "gun text" didn't actually mention a gun... Just "have you got that thing for me? 1300?" - not dissing C, I thought he handled himself well but why was AR asking him for a gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How accurate are the Phone pings? Do the telcos provide a triangular position?

My understanding is that they can track a mobile from the tower that took the call. The tower has a range of about 30klm, so that gives them an area to start at. If the target phone is moving the signal from that phone will move from tower to tower. By following that signal they can get a rough idea of direction of travel. If the signal stops then I suppose they have a good area to start a search. I guess it also gives them areas to check cctv. It would have to be a labour intensive and time consuming task. I'm no tech expert but I would guess they have technologies and resources that we don't know about.

Karen's maiden name was Williams. Any of her relos would share that suname (if male, or if female their husbands surname) not Ristevski. That's what i'm thinking. So Chris is from Borce's side of the family.

Not sure? I see in this msm article it says KR's nephew, but probably because she is married to BR.
(quote)
The nephew of missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski claims that the woman's stepson is a money-hungry meth-user with no concern for the family's heartache.
http://latestnewsvideos.org/news/ar...-meth-user-no-concern-family-s-heartache.html

I honestly believe that BR has failed his fatherly duties by not getting professional help for AR when he needed it...............AR has been CRYING OUT FOR HELP since age 15 & WAS GIVEN CARS, MONEY & ACCOMODATION as a QUICK FIX which has actually added to AR's problems becoming worse over the years..............I have to admit that I am feeling sorry for AR now and look out BR this is all going to backfire on you for failing as a father to deal with this problem from the onset all those years ago.....MOO...:tears:

Yes I understand where your coming from tiddles, BR would appear to have failed AR as a father but we don't know the full story. There is always two sides to a story and the truth is usually in the middle. Sometimes it is difficult to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

Does AR work? In a lot of cases drug addicts are unable to function like normal people. If AR is desperate for money i think he is trying to manipulate KR's missing status for all it's worth. Why did he text CR about a gun? What did he want that for i wonder? And how long before KR went missing?
He did state he would of liked to kill KR at one stage of his rantings since KR went missing. I think he is a very dodgy character and wonder what the police think about him?

I have a hunch he works, err, in a sense, going by the security door on his house ..... My opinion only [emoji51]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva