Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im feeling the net is starting to close.

Police say no evidence missing mother Karen Ristevski left Victoria
7News Melbourne
Published August 24th, 6:08 pm

'Police say there’s little evidence missing mother Karen Ristevski fled the country, despite claims by her family. A new search has focused on a Victorian national park where the Ristevski family used to holiday. Cameron Baud reports.'

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...vestigation-into-karen-s-disappearance/#page1

I don't know if this video has been posted. If so, forgive my bad memory. If not, I guess this is the point where we can start to call BS on AR's and VR's public statement about Karen taking a permanent vacation in the US or China.

He is a ristevski. He put out a plea to help find his aunt under that name .

It was in response to the question asked about the call made 10 days prior to Karen by AR regarding 'rehab'. Chris' body language did change, almost fumbled, I noticed it too but perhaps it was just nerves?

Yep that's it; the rehab question.

And your description of "Fumbling" fits really well.

Is his surname ristevski? I think it is going off what I have seen. If it was Karen's side he wouldn't have that surname I guess.

I think his name is Ristevski, so would be a nephew to KR by marriage.

During the ACA interview CR said at one point he was hanging around AR.

Apart from that no other mention of friends, associate's except exgirlfriend.

Is that right?

Borce is soft. His brother Vasko and his son Anthony both say Borce hasn't got it in him. I believe those claims.

Further, there was the claim that Borce, being of macedonian heritage, should be the man of the household, but in their household karen wore the pants. I can't remember the exact nature of this claim, i think it was hearsay, but i believe it.

For the record, i am making my claim based FIRSTLY AND FOREMOSTLY upon the fact that this case has prominence in the papers, which other cases do not. The Australian, too, has taken an interest which is odd. It makes sense if there is more to the case, as there was in the Maria Korp case and the Herman Rockefeller cases.

Assuming there is more to this case than meets the eye- as i am doing based on the fact the papers have had like 3 front pages and it is receiving copious reporting- then i am thinking there is something sinister here. More than usual. That Vasko is trotted out on stage to offer up the OBVIOUSLY RIDICULOUS claim she took out a fake passport to skate off to the bahamas and drink martinis on the beach, makes me think SOMETHING IS UP, specifically in connection to Vasko.

Oh, and it was said that Vasko hadn't visited his bro in weeks, rather sending his wife. Poor wife, soon she'll be divorcing Vasko and talking half his assets, or maybe all. And here we all were, looking into the Borce clan's finances and wills. Now we should look more at Vasko.................

Oh, and i'll do the rarely done thing for moi, MOO. hahhahahhahahaa you know its true, folks. LOL

So what do you think VR's motive is? Am I reading this correctly - that in your opinion VR killed Karen?

I am still completely open to the theory that Karen is alive and well and in hiding. Anyone else.....?

I am still completely open to the theory rhat Katen is alive and well and in hiding. Anyone else.....?

No I think suicide or murder, was leaning strongly toward suicide but with no body found yet swinging towards murder with concealed body yet to be found.

Okay, I can't take it anymore, I have to find out ...... what in the world does BBM stand for? Doesn't say much for my sleuthing abilities, granted, but what does it mean[emoji849] Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still completely open to the theory that Karen is alive and well and in hiding. Anyone else.....?

Yes, I am certainly up for that, yes indeed.

Couldn't replay the video at the time,
but there was one question the drew a very strong body language response.

Loss of eye contact, swallowing & other gestures that stood out from the rest of the interview.

We both noticed it here.

Will need to replay it to see at what point.

Thanks Phil. I'll take another look tomorrow. From subsequent posters, it seems it's around the time Chris is just about to answer the question regarding the phone call AR made to Karen 10 days before she went missing; yes?

Okay, I can't take it anymore, I have to find out ...... what in the world does BBM stand for? Doesn't say much for my sleuthing abilities, granted, but what does it mean[emoji849] Anyone?

Thanks for asking! I was wondering too!

BBM = bolded by me

Probably the biggest red flag so far upon reflection is VR's statement this week.

That Karen has gone overseas for business not once but many times and maybe hiding overseas.

Why say that?, knowing it can be quickly verified by the Aus feds, and probably Dfat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios