Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the nearest tip ?

Looks like it must be moonee valley

Can't quite tell from the mannequin photo but it looks to me like KR's black jacket would have been worn over something?

BR would have seen what she was wearing that day, before she put her coat on, yet I've seen no reference to a shirt or T-shirt. Working in the trade KR probably had lots more shoes than I do. :).

But I still think my daughter (just a bit older than SR) or my OH would have had some idea of what shoes I may wear going out for a walk.

Re the handbag and purse; I have all manner of bits and bobs in my handbag, not just my purse, which is always inside my handbag. But then, that's just me.

My OH (who is highly organised) doesn't look in my handbag because it's chaotic...so if I went missing he wouldn't be able to say what was in my handbag, other than 'a mess'.

Wouldn't it be somewhat important to be specific on the mannequin with regards to the shoes Karen was wearing when she was missing?

Was she wearing runners or walking shoes?
Was she wearing flats - whether Coach brand like SR's - or another brand/colour?
Was she wearing heels or boots?
And what colour were they? Black like the rest of her clothes? Or a different colour - like gold, similar to her handbag?

It could give us an indication to what her intentions were as to her movements that morning. And it would give the public more to look out for or remember in terms of a sighting.

I recall another mannequin police had set up in another case and there were white running shoes. So they obviously do put shoes on mannequins in missing persons cases if the shoes are known.

Off topic if I may ...... It would be hard work to dig, err, a shallow grave wouldn't it? BR is 52 and doesn't look like he's pumping steroids or working out (I could be wrong) but it would take a while to do in the time-frame, so I'm thinking he either had help or dropped KR off/into something, like mineshaft, etc - wonder if there are any old ones in the area, the likes of which favoured by Denis Tannner ..... allegedly[emoji51]. End of spontaneous thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure how long a shallow grave would take to dig ...... I know we have had a very wet winter so in some areas the ground should be very soft...

I trully think the comment by the Aunt was an attempt to pull at heartstrings .....

not a very nice thought that karen has been dumped somewhere like a peice of rubbish ....

hopefully this kind of dialogue will see some sort of reaction ....that leads to a resolution... if this ends up being a domestic homicide.

Very sad

I think that is the transfer station, which is a small area with a lot of different sized containers for sorting rubbish.
Thats right, closest would then be melton, but that gets sorted as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was thinking of the John sharpe case where he took his wives body to the local tip

I think that tip has surveillance, and a Mercedes without trailer would raise alarm bells, in my opinion.

Wouldn't
It could give us an indication to what her intentions were as to her movements that morning. And it would give the public more to look out for

Her intentions on the morning on the 29th should have been to drive to work in Taylors Lakes. This should have taken approx 20 minutes, give or take.

The Watergardens Town Centre opens at 9:00am. Am I wrong to presume she was expected at the store at 9:00am when the store might open? Or perhaps her shift begun after 10:00am assuming she left for a walk at 10:00am.

If we say BR's claims were correct in going for a walk at 10:00am.
Would KR either:

a) be concious that she had a shift and not wonder too far on her walk.
b) be completely upset about the previous day at work (as there were arguments about cash on the night of the 28th) that she may want to head into her shift later?

I think that tip has surveillance, and a Mercedes without trailer would raise alarm bells, in my opinion.

Yes I guess surveillance would have already been checked.

Let alone, she may have just been expected by one of the employees at the shop sometime between 10:00am and 12:00pm because BR got a call late afternoon.

There is a landfill nearby at kealba. Probably insignificant but throwing it out there

Let alone, she may have just been expected by one of the employees at the shop sometime between 10:00am and 12:00pm because BR got a call late afternoon.

Maybe the shop was trying to call BR, but as is known, his phone was switched off from half hour after KR allegedly left to clear her head (when he took KRs car on the Calder allegedly to bump the fuel gauge to start working) so perhaps they couldn't reach her from the morning, and then got busy or gave up trying as BRs phone was switched off.

Of all the places for the phone to ping - diggers rest

BIB--- Pretty sure BR received a call from an employee later that morning not late afternoon. :thinking:

Maybe the shop was trying to call BR, but as is known, his phone was switched off from half hour after KR allegedly left to clear her head (when he took KRs car on the Calder allegedly to bump the fuel gauge to start working) so perhaps they couldn't reach her from the morning, and then got busy or gave up trying as BRs phone was switched off.

Did the shop manage to call BR? I would have thought so? Isn't that when BR was trying to in contact KR and couldn't get through?

What made you allude that BR's phone was switched off after KR went to clear her head? Could it have been that morning before 10:00am that the phone was off? The phone was switched off for 2.5hrs (articles state).

So, BR could have recieved a phone call late morning. If the phone was switched off at 10:30am. It would have come back on between 12:30pm and 1:00pm.

...Yes it was late morning. 😛

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

If BR was out 'driving' between 10.30 and Noon as reported - his phone must have been turned on at this stage to be able to receive this call.

Does this mean that he turned it off after he knew his wife was missing?

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

If BR was out 'driving' between 10.30 and Noon as reported - his phone must have been turned on at this stage to be able to receive this call.

Does this mean that he turned it off after he knew his wife was missing?

That's EXACTLY what im trying to get my head around.

Was it before 10:00am or after he recieved the call that he turned his phone off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal