Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's EXACTLY what im trying to get my head around.

Was it before 10:00am or after he recieved the call that he turned his phone off?

I doubt it would be before 10am, but you never know.

Her intentions on the morning on the 29th should have been to drive to work in Taylors Lakes. This should have taken approx 20 minutes, give or take.

The Watergardens Town Centre opens at 9:00am. Am I wrong to presume she was expected at the store at 9:00am when the store might open? Or perhaps her shift begun after 10:00am assuming she left for a walk at 10:00am.

If we say BR's claims were correct in going for a walk at 10:00am.
Would KR either:

a) be concious that she had a shift and not wonder too far on her walk.
b) be completely upset about the previous day at work (as there were arguments about cash on the night of the 28th) that she may want to head into her shift later?

Being the business owner, she might have been expected to go in just before lunchtime to give the staff member who was working that day a lunch break. We still don't know for certain the time that the staff member at the store called BR looking for her do we? I've seen people on the forum here mention "late morning", but has that been confirmed in MSM anywhere?

Data also reveals that his phone was switched off for about two hours on June 29.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

So he didn't tell them his phone was turned off??

No point mentioning a little detail like that now, is there? Or mentioning that you took a drive for 1½ hours or so. :rolleyes:
I am pretty sure that police would have said 'please tell us everything you did that day'.
What did he tell them in his first interview? 'Oh, I just hung around waiting for Karen to come home or call me, and/or Uber to contact me' (on my phone that was off).

Let alone, she may have just been expected by one of the employees at the shop sometime between 10:00am and 12:00pm because BR got a call late afternoon.

Have you got a link to MSM article that states BR got the call from one of the shop employees late afternoon, tappedin?

Maybe the shop was trying to call BR, but as is known, his phone was switched off from half hour after KR allegedly left to clear her head (when he took KRs car on the Calder allegedly to bump the fuel gauge to start working) so perhaps they couldn't reach her from the morning, and then got busy or gave up trying as BRs phone was switched off.

I thought that the time that BR's phone was switched off hasn't been specified in MSM? Just that it had been switched off for 2 hours on that day.

Perhaps he switched the phone off when he came home, knowing that anyone could reach him on the landline.

Perhaps he switched the phone off when he came home, knowing that anyone could reach him on the landline.

If your wife hadn't shown up for work wouldn't leave all your phones on?

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

If BR was out 'driving' between 10.30 and Noon as reported - his phone must have been turned on at this stage to be able to receive this call.

Does this mean that he turned it off after he knew his wife was missing?

Wow, if that was the case, that would be highly suspicious!

Being the business owner, she might have been expected to go in just before lunchtime to give the staff member who was working that day a lunch break. We still don't know for certain the time that the staff member at the store called BR looking for her do we? I've seen people on the forum here mention "late morning", but has that been confirmed in MSM anywhere?

Oh, I'm a bit behind on reading the latest posts - just catching up. Thanks for the link to the time of the call, sleepinoz.

No point mentioning a little detail like that now, is there? Or mentioning that you took a drive for 1½ hours or so. :rolleyes:
I am pretty sure that police would have said 'please tell us everything you did that day'.
What did he tell them in his first interview? 'Oh, I just hung around waiting for Karen to come home or call me, and/or Uber to contact me' (on my phone that was off).

:floorlaugh:

I have a gut feeling that more happened that morning before 10:30am, as BR might have been out of the house alot earlier than what BR is stating.

It's alot easier to remember what time you got home than what time you may have left to dispose of a body in the heat of the moment.

Besides, we knew an argument had occured before 9:59am. I defiantly at this stage don't believe times told by BR where on point after forgetting to mention the fact that he was even iut of the house.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

If BR was out 'driving' between 10.30 and Noon as reported - his phone must have been turned on at this stage to be able to receive this call.

Yes lol .. It means upon hearing his wife hadn't turned up to work and was missing, he decided to turn his phone OFF and take her car for a drive out of town to check a gauge.

I wonder what BR's phone records show of his location when he tried to call his wife?

Dismissing the she’s been killed theory, and focusing on the she’s still alive theory. Lots of posts keep mentioning “all is not what it seems.” AR wants to tell a story. He really cant be that stupid and think after airing out on FB what he believed went on with Karen, that he can retell “this” story for money. So maybe he does have a “bigger story to tell”. Ok I’ll go with that theory

So when I look at BR’s demeanour I see BR dry eyed, distant, an uncooperative person, more worried about his reputation about his financial situation rather than his missing wife.
SR looked worried, fearful, IN THE BEGINNING. She’s shut herself off from the media , not co-operating with police, no media appearances which show her pleading for help to find her missing mother.
So, Police would have had phone date info pretty much straight away, and possibly phone pings, why then did they go and search for her Barmah National Park 3hrs trip one way= 6hrs at least return.

Point 1.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ssing-mother-reports-say-20160824-gr0f1m.html

“Police have reportedly searched bushland along the Murray River to find missing Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski.
Police searched the Barmah National Park in Victoria's north - where the Ristevski family is believed to have holidayed - in addition to areas surrounding her Avondale Heights home, Channel 7 reports.
Police have been in the rugged areas along the Murray River in the search for the missing Melbourne mother. (Video courtesy Seven News Melbourne)

Victoria Police would not confirm the report or specify which areas had been searched. “
So, why wont police confirm if they did search, is it because they didn’t actual search scrub land for her body but rather they visited possible establishments in the area to see if she was there.
Point 2.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

“Missing persons detectives have questioned Mr Ristevski and seized two cars from the family, although it is standard practice to interview close relatives of missing persons.”
We’ve seen two cars in the driveway/garage but never seen the KR Merc. Is this car with Police or is it missing/have we been told?

So pings from both KR and BR phone along Calder freeway heading towards Diggers Rest/Gisborne? Did BR drive with KR and could there have been a subsequent car, that picked up KR and taken her to her destination, hence why Barmah National Park area was search (scrubland or establishments)

“News Corp Australia has reported Ms Ristevski's mobile phone was detected in the vicinity of Gisborne, about 40km north-east of her Avondale Heights home.

Mr Ristevski's mobile phone was detected in nearby Diggers Rest on the same day. His phone was also reportedly switched off for two hours.”
So, we have been told his phone was switched off near Diggers Rest. We haven’t been told if KR’s phone was switched off, only that the ping was near Gisborne. Do they have additional data they won’t tell us. Wouldn’t they have reported that KR’s phone switched off in the Gisborne area? They have left that open to interpretation I believe. Did her phone track further near Barmah National park, and that’s why they searched there. The family spent time there, I believe they were trying to find her alive there, not a body. Do we know if the Ristevskis own any other property.

Point 3:
Chris Ristevski has spoken out now in KR’s defence but it was about dismissing AR’s rants and protecting KR’s reputation. Did he mention anything about missing Karen, or say how his cousin SR is struggling, missing her mother etc. Did he ask if anyone had any information to contact police. When asked why he decided to speak out, he said he needed public awareness and couldn’t move on. To me it was about her reputation, not about trying to find Karen. He wasn’t sad that Karen was missing or sad for his cousin SR not knowing where her mother was. He was not worried about Karen, like BR they are both worried about the Ristevski reputation NOT about finding Karen
We have been told AR asked him if he could get a gun or whatever. This to me screams of links to underworld stuff. AR knew (in his mind) the right person to ask? He could have contacted his many connections on his friends list. Did
I also noticed one of the video links, where they show a picture ok Karen, also shows CR face. They could have cut the picture down so he wasn’t visable. Was there a reason why his face was left for us to see.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20160714-gq5eu9.html
video 20sec in, shows CR.

So maybe Karen is out there somewhere.

Yes lol .. It means upon hearing his wife hadn't turned up to work and was missing, he decided to turn his phone OFF and take her car for a drive out of town to check a gauge.

If KR was expected around 9-10am at the shop. BR could have recieved a call around 10:00am from Bella Bleu.

Called KRs phone around 10:00am and turned his phone off straight away?

Drove down the Calder, with his phone off. Pings could have still been detected with the phone off!

I don't know. I don't think I'd begin to be worried until say nightfall. BR probably wouldn't have been surprised his wife hadn't turned up at work because she hadn't come back and taken a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro