Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That cigarette video - that was in a home. And it just occured to me it must have been Chris Ristevski's video, he probably supplied it to ACA. It wasn't on any of AR's fb pages. And AR is obviously very drug affected in it, seems reasonable to assume CR used to indulge with AR.

Not that this adds anything to Karen's disappearance, just that the two sides of the family seem quite disparate.
I agree. I actually believe CR is a user of some sort. Plus he's a dj. I actually dont think that message he read out was about a gun, if so why would ar buy them from him? Is he a gun dealer? Sounds more believable that he messaged him for drugs.

If there even was a message to begin with, ACA wouldve put the message on the screen, they love that stuff.

They better release some more info this weekend or make an arrest. People are taking this is as a joke, not us, just people ive spoken too. Too many different theories by the family. If this was my mum (im not much older than SR) and even if cops told me to stay out of it i would be all over the news and social media.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For a stranger to have kidnapped her they'd have to get her into a car. Ince you're on that path it doesn't intersect with roads very often and when it does it's major ones like milatery road or buckley street.

She could have been pulled into a car at canning street reserve but on a partly sunny day in school holidays it would have had people there (popular park for parents to take kids).

Buckley street would have been very noticeable by passing traffic so unless she was coerced into a car in nearby streets to her house (before path winds away down towards river) I can't see how this could have happened.

She would have stuck out like a sore thumb carrying a handbag. People walk there for exercise so unless she was heading via afton street down to Poyton's nursery/boathouse/anglers for a coffee she wouldn't need a bag. At most a purse.

I recall BR said in a press conference somewhere that purse was silver. Police didn't release a picture of similar bag for 2 weeks. I had a leaflet posted end of our street that had a great description of the black jacket (large button etc) and bag but police
were very slow to officially release this bag info. I ended up contacted local newspaper urging them to try and get an image to no avail.

As for no shoes. It's probably been said before but someone not walking to their car doesn't need shoes. In the panic shoes were not included when KR left house and thus a description of which ones were missing hasn't been able to be provided. And LE know this?! Perhaps she has an ultra organised wardrobe with clear shoe boxes with pictures of her shoes as I have. All my shoes (100% even thongs and slippers) are photographed and displayed so if I left home without shoes all my shoes would be present and accounted for.

Yes, I posted about the lack of shoes on the mannequin up thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-5&p=12775011#post12775011

BTW, love the knowledge your sharing about the local area.

Heaps of tracks you could still drive a standard car into. Wouldnt be ideal but you certainly could. It would likely come out needing a good wash though! Has it been mentioned it was a sedan mercedes in MSM or is that just an assumption? As they do make SUV's which would gain better access.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
It was a coupe. I'd say it has low profile tyres, so not the smartest car to take on a bumpy drive, especially if you dont want to damage the rims.

When asked what he was doing on the day his wife *disappeared, Mr Ristevski told detectives last month he had forgotten to mention that he had driven her 2004 Mercedes-Benz coupe that day.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

I'm not a psychologist but for years I dealt with a person with a full blown NPD and I saw straight through his behaviour. One of the most noted traits displayed by a narcissist is they must be in full control at all times. IMO AR does not display as having an NPD. A drug user such as AR loses control whenever he hits up (or whatever it is he does). A Narcissist would never allow himself to be in that situation. They perceive themselves to be above everyone else and must stay in control at all times. In my opinion AR is more of a sociopath with his marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. A sociopath is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve his goals.

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

BBM. IMO if AR did murder Karen he would have been found guilty by now.

AR has inserted himself into this case for the sole purpose of attention. Our conversations of late have been more about him than Karen and what has happened to her. I'm tired of discussing him or what he posts on social media. He obviously needs help and he is the only one who can source that help. IMO he had nothing to do with Karen's disappearance, he's just basking in the limelight of Karen's disappearance.

:goodpost:

Heaps of tracks you could still drive a standard car into. Wouldnt be ideal but you certainly could. It would likely come out needing a good wash though! Has it been mentioned it was a sedan mercedes in MSM or is that just an assumption? As they do make SUV's which would gain better access.

I wonder if there is a carwash along the route he may have taken to return home? If there is one at a petrol station, it may even have CCTV.

I agree. I actually believe CR is a user of some sort. Plus he's a dj. I actually dont think that message he read out was about a gun, if so why would ar buy them from him? Is he a gun dealer? Sounds more believable that he messaged him for drugs.

If there even was a message to begin with, ACA wouldve put the message on the screen, they love that stuff.

They better release some more info this weekend or make an arrest. People are taking this is as a joke, not us, just people ive spoken too. Too many different theories by the family. If this was my mum (im not much older than SR) and even if cops told me to stay out of it i would be all over the news and social media.

BBM: I thought the same thing about the message. Nothing in what they read from the message said 'gun'. It just said something about it being $1300 if he could get it for AR. I wonder what the average price is for a quantity of ice. And then would AR use some and sell some to try to cover the cost of his personal use?

BODY LANGUAGE
In this ACA clip @ 2:39, Sarah arrives & is lovingly hugged by a young man holding a poster of Karen. Borce walks in behind Sarah. I note Borce's eyes don't meet that man, in fact he looks away and touches his nose and then walks past to be handed a bottle of water from someone off screen. He needed water pronto.

I find that interesting.

Also I see VR getting out of a Landcruiser 4x4. Which we all know is a seriously hefty off roader which could tackle a mountain.

http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9140606/missing-karen

Studying Borce's public plea if find him kinda convincing. There is a few 'ums & ahhs' but he is telling the truth about that morning.
But as we know already how he might arc up if confronted with a few more in depth questions, say how she left the garage.

Off topic if I may ...... It would be hard work to dig, err, a shallow grave wouldn't it? BR is 52 and doesn't look like he's pumping steroids or working out (I could be wrong) but it would take a while to do in the time-frame, so I'm thinking he either had help or dropped KR off/into something, like mineshaft, etc - wonder if there are any old ones in the area, the likes of which favoured by Denis Tannner ..... allegedly[emoji51]. End of spontaneous thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point, Itsapuzzle. Yes, it is hard work digging and pretty bloody obvious too in broad daylight. Hard to hide what you're doing, and it would take some time, I agree. Someone recently posted about old mines in the area on this thread...can't remember who? I also was wondering about stormwater drains, but the only info I've been able to find online about where they may be located in the area is a recent redevelopment that govt/council is working on regarding storm water and parklands in Toolern Vale. I'll need to go and find the info again and post it here...
Also, I don't know how accessible that heritage blue stone bridge is over Kororoit Creek on Holden Road is.

I wonder if there is a carwash along the route he may have taken to return home? If there is one at a petrol station, it may even have CCTV.
Not sure if there are any at the petrol stations. I actually dont think so though. They are more of a truck stop.

If he went on melton highway instead of the calder home then theres one 5 on the way home. 3 on melton hwy, one on the exit of keilor Park drive (he takes this exit to get to avondale) and one on milleara road which he would be passing right before getting home.

BODY LANGUAGE
In this ACA clip @ 2:39, Sarah arrives & is lovingly hugged by a young man holding a poster of Karen. Borce walks in behind Sarah. I note Borce's eyes don't meet that man, in fact he looks away and touches his nose and then walks past to be handed a bottle of water from someone off screen.

I find that interesting.

Also I see VR getting out of a Landcruiser 4x4. Which we all know is a seriously hefty off roader which could tackle a mountain.

Studying Borce's public plea if find him kinda convincing. There is a few 'ums & ahhs' but he is telling the truth about that morning.
But as we know already how he might arc up if confronted with a few more in depth questions, say how she left the garage.

BBM: I noticed that affectionate scene, too. I was glad to see that Sarah had loving friends (could have been family) who may be able to support her through all this.

Thanks Park.al. Yes, as sayswho replied above, it was a coupe.

Cayleb Hough was found in a mine shaft on the Bacchus Marsh side of the park ... beginning of June. So maybe fresh in the mind of a killer.

ETA - not late June, a month or two before. But in the papers in June due to court case.

BODY LANGUAGE
In this ACA clip @ 2:39, Sarah arrives & is lovingly hugged by a young man holding a poster of Karen. Borce walks in behind Sarah. I note Borce's eyes don't meet that man, in fact he looks away and touches his nose and then walks past to be handed a bottle of water from someone off screen. He needed water pronto.

I find that interesting.

Interesting points, TGY.
What continues to stick out at me is BR's composure and control in his public appearances. Also the lack of hand gestures. Controlled. Is this normal for him? I don't know.

After going back to the footage of the first public plea, I find it somewhat jarring that BR is wearing a casual/dress blue shirt, perfectly ironed. It's as if he was conscious of how he would look in front of the cameras. In the next public plea at Canning Reserve, he is wearing a black casual jacket with a hood - it was colder that day, obviously. But even in other photos we've seen of him since then, he's wearing that casual black jacket with the hood again. Maybe I'm looking too much into this, I don't know. MOO obviously.

BBM: I thought the same thing about the message. Nothing in what they read from the message said 'gun'. It just said something about it being $1300 if he could get it for AR. I wonder what the average price is for a quantity of ice. And then would AR use some and sell some to try to cover the cost of his personal use?
At the moment its selling for around $50 for .1 of a gram. I think this was a message from a longggg time ago, it would've been time/date stamped.

Yeah, agree with you on this. I get the impression that the cops told SR to leave it to the Investiagation team/police. Possibly, because it's too dangerous. You are never know who you are dealing with kind.

SR comes off a little naive, self interested in a few of her statements. Although, she had taken the search into her own hands by contacting the Missing Persons Advocacy Network.

-When SR said KR went "ballistic". It felt SR was defending any actions SR or BR could have made in regards to that heated argument.
-When SR said she "is an only child". Once again. Self directed.

Do you think maybe SR hasn't stepped in the spotlight for a while is because she may have a suspicion about her father BR?

I can totally sympathise at this stage why she may not want media attention, but over 2 months missing and I would be questioning the people in control of the investigation.

I've never seen a picture with the merc at the house. Only ever the VWs. Could the Merc be impounded??

Also the VW is a hatch so the only way 'stuff' is hidden is with that vinyl slide thingy.
UR right Mrs G, the Merc's boot would be a hellova lot bigger and It could've been conveniently in the garage.

I've been past a few times and have only seen the 2 VW's. Went past yesterday and the Tiguan was in the drive - not much ubering for BR.

My sympathies to you ...... Having worked with people as patients with NPD, they are extremely exhausting snd mentally challenging.....frustrating....

People With NPD whilst sharing similar traits that assist with this diagnosis, they do not all present excactly the same.

Anyone using any substance that alters one perceptions ie; drugs, alcohol or other mind altering medications will obviously loose "control".

To say no person with NPD would drink, do drugs etc simply based on the perception that "they can" control themselves would be incorrect.

Luckily others here are discussing and also throwing around different ideas... I think Im pretty much alone in exploring the aspect or possibility that he maybe involved ....

Yes he can be tiring...

so if ya see purple .... scrolling by maybe an easy solution.

As an only child who's mum is 92 and was diagnosed with NPD .....it's bloody hard work. Even at 92 the traits are becoming worse.

Can't quite tell from the mannequin photo but it looks to me like KR's black jacket would have been worn over something?

BR would have seen what she was wearing that day, before she put her coat on, yet I've seen no reference to a shirt or T-shirt. Working in the trade KR probably had lots more shoes than I do. :).

But I still think my daughter (just a bit older than SR) or my OH would have had some idea of what shoes I may wear going out for a walk.

Re the handbag and purse; I have all manner of bits and bobs in my handbag, not just my purse, which is always inside my handbag. But then, that's just me.

My OH (who is highly organised) doesn't look in my handbag because it's chaotic...so if I went missing he wouldn't be able to say what was in my handbag, other than 'a mess'.

Thanks Bohemian. One would hope they're not run off their feet .... I mean, we wouldn't want to get to the point where we're seeing Jim's Crime Scene Cleaning vans scooting around town[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim's Crime Scene Cleaning (that's gold).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214