Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amongst AR's FB rants, he mentioned that he had up to 5 mobile phones....:thinking:

At the one time?
Could this be due to continously breaking/misplacing ect. due to unorganised/reckless personality?

Or having a phone for different reasons. Hence, one for my dealer, one for the general people in his life ie. The ex?

Amongst AR's FB rants, he mentioned that he had up to 5 mobile phones....:thinking:

I think that was also mentioned in his front page Herald sun interview ..... sure is alot of phones ...

Thanks Amee. So this would indicate that both BR and Karen's phones were turned on at the time they pinged near Gisborne and Diggers Rest and Karen's phone was turned off sometime after that.

This could indicate the time Karen's body was disposed of.
If she was incinerated or buried along with her phone.

Maybe he switched her phone on one more time before disposing of it? Something he wanted to check or delete? Be interesting to know where the towers are in that area, if he could have been in the bush and pinged a Gisborne tower.

Thanks Amee. So this would indicate that both BR and Karen's phones were turned on at the time they pinged near Gisborne and Diggers Rest and Karen's phone was turned off sometime after that.

Great discovery Amee and Makara! Ah ha!So, maybe Karen was alive up at Diggers Rest, then everything went pear shaped, she tried to make phone call for help ..... it gets snatched out of her hand, turned off, and then what happened next is anyone's guess. H'mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Can you spoof phone pings? Is that easy or difficult to do?

2) Maybe AR used his 5 mobiles to perform an ingenious spoofing of his dad's mobile to frame him for Karen's murder.

I absolutely do not believe 2. I just thought i'd mention it for some adventure :)

2) Maybe AR used his 5 mobiles to perform an ingenious spoofing of his dad's mobile to frame him for Karen's murder.

I absolutely do not believe 2. I just thought i'd mention it for some adventure :)

Lol .... don't get too adventurous ScottKam. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple Sam. :)
(Or Keep it simple Scott, in this case.)

You could spoof it if you had the sim card, but otherwise I don't think you can.

You could spoof it if you had the sim card, but otherwise I don't think you can.

Borce pays his son a visit, the 5 mobiles + Borce's + Karen's go into a bingo barrel- Anthony spins enthusiastically and sim cards go flying everywhere, then........ over to you, Puggle..... you can take over from there..... ;)

I posted a map of all of the towers in the area in thread #4, post #675.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-4&p=12771509#post12771509

I found that to be a really usefull site ...bookedmarked it from when you posted it earlier.

Wonder if the ping details that haven't been shared .... if one of them is (tower - 273 Gisborne-Melton Rd) its the one not far from the Toolern Vale General Store, where police are looking through cctv footage.

And not far from that helicopter flyover of the dam shot ..... on Coimadai Road.

Borce pays his son a visit, the 5 mobiles + Borce's + Karen's go into a bingo barrel- Anthony spins enthusiastically and sim cards go flying everywhere, then........ over to you, Puggle..... you can take over from there..... ;)

Lol thanks lovely ..... this puggle is all juggled out atm... *advertiser censored*

Is there some software that you can use to tell you which tower your phone pings off? Possibly such software was used to see the areas that are serviced by certain towers, and then phones were turned off accordingly, to avoid detection and offer certain appearances.

I found that to be a really usefull site ...bookedmarked it from when you posted it earlier.

Wonder if the ping details that haven't been shared .... if one of them is (tower - 273 Gisborne-Melton Rd) its the one not far from the Toolern Vale General Store, where police are looking through cctv footage.

And not far from that helicopter flyover of the dam shot ..... on Coimadai Road.

Yes, I looked at the tower at 273 Gisborne-Melton Rd and posted a screen grab of that area at the same time I posted the map with all of the towers.

Here it is again and the map of the towers is below.

NFlpamt.jpg

Egl6PrS.jpg

Too funny[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because her phone was on, it doesn't mean she was alive.

Does anyone think it's a little bit weird the shop staff calling their boss because she hasn't turned up on the dot? If they were my employees I don't think I'd be very impressed.
Yep me!! I posted a while back about the staff ringing and wanting to know why KR hadn't showed up at work. I'm like, she's the boss for petes sake, it's normally the other way around, the boss ringing an employee asking why they have not come into work. I got a couple of responses along the lines of, Maybe they needed the previous days takings or they needed KR to do something as in deal with an issue only KR could deal with. Perfectly valid reasons for trying to contact her when she didn't turn up for work.

:laugh:ScottKam

Numerous broken quotes have been repaired.

Broken quotes end up with statements being attributed to members who didn't make the statement, and the longer it goes on the more difficult it becomes to sort out who said what. By now you folks must know what a broken quote looks like, so PLEASE use the Alert feature to quickly notify Mods on such posts so they can be fixed before it becomes a much bigger job to do so.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members