Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KR was expected around 9-10am at the shop. BR could have recieved a call around 10:00am from Bella Bleu.

Called KRs phone around 10:00am and turned his phone off straight away?

Drove down the Calder, with his phone off. Pings could have still been detected with the phone off!
Does anyone think it's a little bit weird the shop staff calling their boss because she hasn't turned up on the dot? If they were my employees I don't think I'd be very impressed.

I had to sleep....

In my absence .... thank you ...and that is correct.

Just saying it sounds like discussion of him is one your getting tired of hearing .... but i think it was mainly me doing so.... and definately not what you were thinking...

So no lol....

:floorlaugh:

If KR was expected around 9-10am at the shop. BR could have recieved a call around 10:00am from Bella Bleu.

Drove down the Calder, with his phone off. Pings could have still been detected with the phone off!

BBM: Really? I didn't know that. It was stated that Karen's phone was turned off when she was first reported missing. So in effect both phones could have been turned off when they pinged.

I wonder what the media has for us tomorrow, being Saturday and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: Really? I didn't know that. It was stated that Karen's phone was turned off when she was first reported missing. So in effect both phones could have been turned off when they pinged.

Yeah. I was reading alot of responses from people and websites on this. I think there is a possability that you can recieve ping data when the phone is off. The technical part, I don't fully understand. That's maybe why it has taken a while to collect the ping data because of the technicalities?

I wonder what the media has for us tomorrow, being Saturday and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's a possibility that BR created a Red Herring, in disposing of the body on the night before, but then driving with both his and KR's phones with him the next day.

Tracking where a phone had been was also hard as information about what towers the device made contact with while on standby typically wasn’t retained.

And a mobile phone made no such contact when it was switched off.

“Nothing works when a phone is off,’’ Prof Coutts said.

“If a phone is sleeping, that is still on. But if it’s turned off — other than sitting on it or physically detecting it, the network’s got no idea where it is.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

Tracking where a phone had been was also hard as information about what towers the device made contact with while on standby typically wasn’t retained.

“If a phone is sleeping, that is still on. But if it’s turned off — other than sitting on it or physically detecting it, the network’s got no idea where it is.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/c0c30a0e5cb3c40bfcff881cab6515f3

Thanks Amee. So this would indicate that both BR and Karen's phones were turned on at the time they pinged near Gisborne and Diggers Rest and Karen's phone was turned off sometime after that.

What if the battery had run down--would the phone appear to have been switched off?

I think there's a possibility that BR created a Red Herring, in disposing of the body on the night before, but then driving with both his and KR's phones with him the next day.

Welcome RachMelb83. I'm also leaning towards that scenario.

I suppose the Mercedes was thoroughly searched. It would be embarrassing if Karen's run-down phone was eventually found under a seat or something.

I don't believe what the media reports. Especially in high profile cases like these, it's very possible that higher authorities know the technicalities and ways around.

Though it might just be that the phones where on. ☺

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...one-cant-keep-nsa-tracking-its-location.shtml

My sympathies to you ...... Having worked with people as patients with NPD, they are extremely exhausting snd mentally challenging.....frustrating....

People With NPD whilst sharing similar traits that assist with this diagnosis, they do not all present excactly the same.

Anyone using any substance that alters one perceptions ie; drugs, alcohol or other mind altering medications will obviously loose "control".

To say no person with NPD would drink, do drugs etc simply based on the perception that "they can" control themselves would be incorrect.

Luckily others here are discussing and also throwing around different ideas... I think Im pretty much alone in exploring the aspect or possibility that he maybe involved ....

Yes he can be tiring...

so if ya see purple .... scrolling by maybe an easy solution.
I'm with you puggle. I still think AR is involved somehow.

I guess by now, all mobile phones belonging to VR, AR & SR have been investigated????......Could be interesting????...:thinking:

Me neither!! I would never just scroll and not read, Puggles posts. Dots and all, I thoroughly enjoy reading them. That goes for every member who makes the effort to post. I enjoy reading the posts, whether I agree with them or not. I respect the fact that they have an opinion and wish to voice it. I didn't get the impression at all that Puggles was telling Makara to shuddup. Puggles believes AR may be involved with KR's disappearance (again, Puggles, you're not alone, I too believe that, to what extent though, I'm not sure, still trying to figure it out) and would like to post her thoughts/opinions on him. Makara has stated she thinks AR's a waste of time and space, should not be given the attention, nothing wrong with that either. I don't even believe, Puggles "so if ya see purple......scrolling by maybe an easy solution" was directly solely at Makara, it was directed at all members who think AR is insignificant and a waste of time and space. She doesn't want to bore you with her theories re AR, so easy solution is just to scroll on by, saving members from wasting time reading about AR. I may have it wrong, but I don't think I do! Okay, back to reading for me! :D
I read it like that aswell.

I don't believe what the media reports. Especially in high profile cases like these, it's very possible that higher authorities know the technicalities and ways around.

Though it might just be that the phones where on. ☺

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...one-cant-keep-nsa-tracking-its-location.shtml

No I dont always believe whats in MSM either but I do respect Professor Coutts opinion....

Prof Reg Coutts, who often serves as an expert telecoms witness in court hearings,

Reg has advised governments on telecommunication policy, appeared as an expert witness giving opinion on the technical workings of mobile phone networks relevant to legal argument,

http://www.couttscommunications.com/Expertise.html

Thats possible .... hadn't considered that one before.

I guess by now, all mobile phones belonging to VR, AR & SR have been investigated????......Could be interesting????...:thinking:

You would think so, after over two months. Also whether they had more than 1 phone.

thanks amee. So this would indicate that both br and karen's phones were turned on at the time they pinged near gisborne and diggers rest and karen's phone was turned off sometime after that.

or destroyed?

Amongst AR's FB rants, he mentioned that he had up to 5 mobile phones....:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios