Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Must be some kind of typo in that article. Maybe the lawyer said they received the money prior to 2016?
It seems that they must have received the money some time in 2015/2016 as her father reportedly died in December 2014 (same article). And wills take a little time to execute.

"The Australian reports Ms Ristevski and her brother, who has requested he not be identified, were named in her father’s will, after he died in December 2014."
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...itance-from-fatherarticle#JEmpUOq2fXCykde6.99

It's not clear when the Melbourne siblings received their money from the inheritance but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who acts for the family, said the pair secured their share in the estate at the end of 2015.

The pair were the only beneficiaries of their father's will after he passed away with an estate of $368,492. His assets were equally distributed to his two children after his funeral and legal expenses were paid for.

Does the Mercedes have those dark tinted windows[emoji848]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not clear when the Melbourne siblings received their money from the inheritance but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who acts for the family, said the pair secured their share in the estate at the end of 2015.

The pair were the only beneficiaries of their father's will after he passed away with an estate of $368,492. His assets were equally distributed to his two children after his funeral and legal expenses were paid for.

Ahh ... so the News article left out "prior to the end of 2015".

This is the original article in The Australian, that they are all quoting from.

"Mrs Ristevski and her brother, who has asked not to be identified, were beneficiaries of her *father’s will, after he died in *December 2014, leaving the pair as the only people to benefit from the estate.

An application for the will was approved by the Victorian *Supreme Court in May last year, but it is not clear when Mrs Ristevski received her share. Sources close to the family believe proceeds were distributed early this year but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who has long acted for Mrs Ristevski and her husband Borce, said the money was paid before the end of 2015."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d

It's interesting that nobody has mentioned Karen's inheritance in connection to VR's theory of the fake passport. Obviously nobody believes she ran off with the money on a fake passport.

I really do wonder why VR and AR would make up such lies. It bodes badly for their characters, as Karen's auntie implied. That makes me cast a suspicious eye over them.

Other green areas such as brimbank park, organ pipes etc would be populated lightly even on a wed morning. Also if you're going to hide someone then youd want to be away from popular dog walking areas. Adrian bailey also headed out this way and he was concealing middle of night without a son living nearby. If i hhad someone to hide in 2hrs its exactly where id go not to be seen.

Could both be sitting in car at local park, strangulation, body moved to boot or covers with something, then drives off to Toolern Vale area for disposal maybe.

Yeah have noticed ....and there are three accounts that I can see.....but only one that mentions anything about BR or KR

True!
The waterside/water front photos caught my special attention. Any idea where this could be?

It's interesting that nobody has mentioned Karen's inheritance in connection to VR's theory of the fake passport. Obviously nobody believes she ran off with the money on a fake passport.

I really do wonder why VR and AR would make up such lies. It bodes badly for their characters, as Karen's auntie implied. That makes me cast a suspicious eye over them.

Maybe the inheritance went straight to paying debts, mortgage, and all disappeared quick. Forgiveness for my random off topic posts, my mind can be quite chaotic and spontaneous [emoji51]

Spontaneous thought. It is starting to really bug me as to why BR was in KR's car .... thinking she was initially driving and he brought it back, h'mm, something about it, oh boy, and that would explain her bag and purse being in car - it is indeed puzzling! Now I must catch up on all these great sleuthing posts[emoji4]

Bigger boot?

I don't think they are lying per se, they are communicating theories that make sense to them with what they know. I gave Borce's actions/demeanour the benefit of the doubt until he cared more to clarify about financial matters than express concern for his wife, and his brother said that he replied to AR's allegations with saying Karen wasn't here to ask about it. The knowledge of phone pings and the forgotten trip are enough for me with regards to Borce being very likely responsible. I assume if you know and love the man it would take more.

In the end this is going to be an all too mundane story. Whether AR's allegations are true or not it speaks to a family with perhaps a tad more dysfunction than most who wanted it hidden. They are people with obvious big ambitions that were frequently thwarted by circumstances or ineptitude, and this is a story that could have probably just as easily gone another way if one of their ventures had flourished or their values shifted a bit to allow them to pursue something more simple or manageable with the appropriate lifestyle to match. Whereas GBC likely planned a murder, I think there is a good chance Karen died as a result of that "ballistic" fight, which he had to admit to because neighbours may have easily overheard it. He should have rung an ambulance and police immediately and faced the music and not put Karen's loved ones through this.

Personally, I don't think there are any similarities at all with regards to debt. The victim in this article (Michael Grech) was a loan shark and his alleged killer had a criminal history and a debt owed to the victim. Totally different to KR's financial circumstances (as far as we are aware).

Slightly O/T but it appalls me that Michael Grech was sentenced to only 12 years jail for killing his wife by shooting his wife 4 times in front of their 11 year old daughter.

Now back to Karen and the search to find her. The MSM are quiet. I wonder if the police are onto something. I'm so proud of our boys in blue with all their tireless work to find Karen and to determine what's happened to her. :heartbeat:

I don't think they are lying per se, they are communicating theories that make sense to them with what they know. I gave Borce's actions/demeanour the benefit of the doubt until he cared more to clarify about financial matters than express concern for his wife, and his brother said that he replied to AR's allegations with saying Karen wasn't here to ask about it. The knowledge of phone pings and the forgotten trip are enough for me with regards to Borce being very likely responsible. I assume if you know and love the man it would take more.

In the end this is going to be an all too mundane story. Whether AR's allegations are true or not it speaks to a family with perhaps a tad more dysfunction than most who wanted it hidden. They are people with obvious big ambitions that were frequently thwarted by circumstances or ineptitude, and this is a story that could have probably just as easily gone another way if one of their ventures had flourished or their values shifted a bit to allow them to pursue something more simple or manageable with the appropriate lifestyle to match. Whereas GBC likely planned a murder, I think there is a good chance Karen died as a result of that "ballistic" fight, which he had to admit to because neighbours may have easily overheard it. He should have rung an ambulance and police immediately and faced the music and not put Karen's loved ones through this.

I agree. Things may not be as complicated as people are thinking.

A parent that has spent well more than the past decade helping......and thats the way I see it from what has been presented in msm....helping a son, gifting him cars, money, taking him in, fighting, taking him back in.........

He was 27 years old when he finally moved out.....really. ...27 YEARS OLD....seriously.... thats dedication.

Apparently BR visited his son in prison.....that was recently....he only got out earlier this year....

This is not for you to consider alone SouthAussie. ... but for others....lol...when they wake up (literally)...way passed my bed time...

Theres no immediate finacial motive.... no immediate payout on the horizon. ..

They possibly had monies ....well seems they did...by means of inheritence ...both KR a nd BR.

Why..... is everyone is so eager to overlook ARs ramblings

Just because he admits to being an addict...

Man...this guy has handed us more than enough things that we should be shouting out...theres your guy...but people aren't. ...Im curious to know why. ...??

Night SouthAussie

Puggle *advertiser censored*
Agree totally

Personally, I don't think there are any similarities at all with regards to debt. The victim in this article (Michael Grech) was a loan shark and his alleged killer had a criminal history and a debt owed to the victim. Totally different to KR's financial circumstances (as far as we are aware).

Slightly O/T but it appalls me that Michael Grech was sentenced to only 12 years jail for killing his wife by shooting his wife 4 times in front of their 11 year old daughter.

Now back to Karen and the search to find her. The MSM are quiet. I wonder if the police are onto something. I'm so proud of our boys in blue with all their tireless work to find Karen and to determine what's happened to her. :heartbeat:

The victim in this case is KR. BR had transferred the family home into KR's name only after the 2000 collapse of the business, which is mortgaged to Westpac Bank. There was a caveat over the property, prohibiting it from being sold or transferred.
KR was loaning money from Westpac.
The Ristevski family was plagued with financial burdens and their Bella Bleu clothing boutique in Broadmeadows, in Melbourne’s north, closed down in February.

- Both KR and BR where partners in formalwear business (Bella Bleu)
- BR - Sole sharholder of Warrant Brands
- KR - Director of Warrant Brands

Can, someone please pick at this scenario.

Just say, BR wanted to sell the house in Oakley Drive or somehow regain control of the house and couldn't because it was in KR's name, and due to the caveat.

Would the debts dissapear if KR had passed away? Would the debts be handed over and leave BR with the responsibility of the mortgage? I understand that it could be different scenario's for everyone due to morgage agreements/wills.
Would the caveat still apply in this scenario (if) BR was handed over the morgage? If the property could not be transferred into BR's name, would the dissapearance of KR help to get the property transferred back into BR's name.

I would say the fact that they have been searching bushland and waterways for any sign of her pretty much confirms they dont believe she ran off with a fake passport and a suitcase full of money.

Hello all. Been lurking on the thread for yonks. Dont really have anything to add but im enjoyinf reading all the sleuthing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member