Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locals respect the river’s *potential for violence and rarely walk its banks at night, but Mr Ristevski says it was mid-morning in relatively mild weather.

The Ristevski house is surrounded by hundreds of hectares of grassland and kilometres of paths, and police have scoured the area for a body. Nothing.

They have searched the house and three family cars forensically. Nothing. The river? Nothing.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

While there was no CCTV footage from the family home, police have sifted through many hours of video, which — by now — would have enabled them to *determine who came and went in the suburb on the day of her disappearance.

A neighbour apparently asked police after the disappearance whether extra precautions needed to be taken in case there was a kidnapper in their midst. Amid the festival of rumours was the claim that there was no need to take extra care.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

Your not alone.

Seems so obvious...and yes I am questioning why more people don't get the connection........????

We'll just have to wait and see I guess...as more info is released.

We get the connection, Puggle. Or, should I say, I do. And I think a lot of others do, too. Some of us just have a different opinion about it is all.

On the day Mr Ristevski was asked whether he had killed his wife, the press conference was cut short, mid-tears. As the TV crews packed their tripods and cameras, a wave of unimaginable blackness descended on the family. Regardless of whether it is true, or even fair, Mr Ristevski knew he had been *cursed with the dead weight of suspicion.

He also said his wife did not leave the house over their money argument, but would not reveal other reasons as to why Mrs Ristevski may have left the home to clear her head.

Mr Ristevski was questioned by police soon after his wife’s disappearance but was released pending further inquiries.
During a public appeal for information, a Channel Seven reporter asked him if he killed his wife, causing distress to the family as there is no reason to believe Mr Ristevski had anything to do with the disappearance.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/976262c5fa71c8b0854182b84854f150

Oh my goodness, my sides ! You have made me laugh so much.

I'm so sorry I was too lazy to double check the correct time she was last seen and it caused all that confusion :(

I can be do ditzy at times, wwgy. My family calls me 'the absent-minded professor' :D

Really don't worry blossom - it wasn't you, it was me. What I meant was my mind was still a post behind (@ your post about the time Karen left home) while answering 1968's totally unrelated question. My 'mistake/blonde moment/brain fart' entirely.

We get the connection, Puggle. Or, should I say, I do. And I think a lot of others do, too. Some of us just have a different opinion about it is all.

I get the connection too. AR lives at Diggers Rest, Borce's phone pinged at Digger's Rest. Karen's pinged just up the road near Gisborne, probably one tower away from Digger's Rest; at the most. There's a reason that information was released in MSM. Just exactly why it was released; IDK.

I'm starting to get over second-guessing the new breed of investigators, even though I admire them immensely. I liked the old ones, even if they did do a bit of clandestine POI phonebook-punching, they were straight-shooting son-of-a-guns in the press. Ah, the good old days...

Are you referring to SR? I am not sure about her either......The more I think about it the more I think she can't have known..... I am quite cynical about people's ability to lie but this was her mother whom apparently she had a very close relationship......I am just not seeing it....
Hi 1968,

I can't see SR having anything to do with it (coming from a gut feeling only) ....happy to be proven wrong. If I'm not reading about crime I'm watching it. I have seen this happen time and time again whereby limited information is given only for a cold case to be re-opened years after the event, upon somebody being privy to information that was never given to the general public, only the perp would know. I'm stuck for theories, too many twists and turns. I do believe Karen has been removed by stealth, and wouldn't be surprised if this was a paid removal. Again just my gut feeling. I just hope this lady is found for her loved ones.

Something that has bothered me........"r?an%t's" post on 2/9 with caption........"WAIT, BEFORE I GO IN....DO I LOOK HIGH".
Has anyone else here noticed that?.....It hit me as soon as I saw it......could that be a hint of some sort?....:waitasec:

Your not alone.

Seems so obvious...and yes I am questioning why more people don't get the connection........????

We'll just have to wait and see I guess...as more info is released.

Can't get past the KISS theory, AR/diggers rest/pings/.....perhaps having connections with some unsavoury folk.

Something that has bothered me........"r?an%t's" post on 2/9 with caption........"WAIT, BEFORE I GO IN....DO I LOOK HIGH".
Has anyone else here noticed that?.....It hit me as soon as I saw it......could that be a hint of some sort?....:waitasec:
And now 2 days without posts......

Edit- he replied to a comment 6hrs ago, damn

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Okay continuing with my wacky theory.
Samuel Johnson was a good friend of KR's.

"Two years ago, Samuel Johnson had a plan. He'd earned enough to buy a bush retreat near Daylesford, where he was born."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/07/26/1185339165042.html

I know this article is fair old. But does SJ still have a bush retreat or some kind of retreat that KR could have gone???

Via the Calder is one way to reach Daylesford.

From what I've seen of Samuel Johnson he seems to be a very kind and caring man. I seriously doubt he would stand back and let KR hide out at his property while her husband is under suspicion for murder - to put an innocent man through that would be utterly cruel and beyond reproach in my opinion - even for KR to allow it, such a mean thing to do. However, anything is possible! It crossed my mind early on that it was a staged disappearance, but not anymore having thought more about it.

From what I've seen of Samuel Johnson he seems to be a very kind and caring man. I seriously doubt he would stand back and let KR hide out at his property while her husband is under suspicion for murder - to put an innocent man through that would be utterly cruel and beyond reproach in my opinion - even for KR to allow it, such a mean thing to do. However, anything is possible! It crossed my mind early on that it was a staged disappearance, but not anymore having thought more about it.

Yes, I can't see a staged disappearance either. Just no reason for it. Karen is a grown woman. She can do what she pleases and roll with the consequences, if that is her choice. No minor children, nothing to hold her back if she had reason to go away and start again, or whatever. Running her own business, and juggling family and business travel, shows that she is certainly capable and confident enough to make the tough decisions and roll with the fallout - if that was her desire. imo

ETA: Perhaps other people could not deal with it, however, if she chose to make this kind of life change.

No, I think it just tickled his fancy for a giggle. Oh dear, he's a tad bit cranky with a certain reli though, h'mm, no giggles there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think it just tickled his fancy for a giggle. Oh dear, he's a tad bit cranky with a certain reli though, h'mm, no giggles there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have never been told it these Ristevskis and linked to the underworld ristevskis in Sydney.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2a1cf29cc4d0d41e8baa8d588927abb9
"Police now believe that a Melbourne underworld figure is also involved after a weapon, possibly linked to Ristevski’s shooting, was seized by Victoria police."

Hey moreinfo, is this a new article/piece of information? It is behind a paywall. Ta

Jul 1, 2016 - Saso Ristevski, 37 was shot dead at his parents' home in Lake Heights on September 28, 2011, after a confrontation with three men. ... Almost five years after his alleged murder, police on Friday arrested a man in connection with his death. ... Homicide Squad Detective Chief Inspector ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892