Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS Channel 9 (3.30 pm)......2 day search for Karen has ended......police have taken 2 bags of evidence from search area (didn't say what they were).......More news to come.

BREAKING NEWS Channel 9 (3.30 pm)......2 day search for Karen has ended......police have taken 2 bags of evidence from search area (didn't say what they were).......More news to come.
Oh good heavens, what's in the bags ....... 7 minutes and counting down for 6 o'clock news!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bags of evidence carried from Karen Ristevski search area

DECEMBER 20 2016 - 4:19PM

Police have removed bags of evidence from a rural area north-west of Melbourne where they are searching for clues to the disappearance of missing mother Karen Ristevski.

A police officer carried two brown paper bags from the search site that takes in bushland on Blackhill Road in Toolern Vale about 3.30pm on Tuesday.

However, detectives did not say whether the bags contained evidence that would directly assist in the hunt for Ms Ristevki, who was last seen at her Avondale Heights home six months ago.

Police and State Emergency Service crews returned to Toolern Vale for the second consecutive day on Tuesday where they drained dams and scoured bushland and grassland hoping to yield any clues to the whereabouts of Ms Ristevski.

Bags of evidence carried from Karen Ristevski search area

DECEMBER 20 2016 - 4:19PM

Police have removed bags of evidence from a rural area north-west of Melbourne where they are searching for clues to the disappearance of missing mother Karen Ristevski.

A police officer carried two brown paper bags from the search site that takes in bushland on Blackhill Road in Toolern Vale about 3.30pm on Tuesday.

However, detectives did not say whether the bags contained evidence that would directly assist in the hunt for Ms Ristevki, who was last seen at her Avondale Heights home six months ago.

Police and State Emergency Service crews returned to Toolern Vale for the second consecutive day on Tuesday where they drained dams and scoured bushland and grassland hoping to yield any clues to the whereabouts of Ms Ristevski.
H'mm, those were rather small paper bags they were seen carrying on the news ..... could hold a mobile phone, err, that could reveal a thing or two🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Not near a tv at the moment, have they reported anything new? Will the search continue tomorrow?

Not near a tv at the moment, have they reported anything new? Will the search continue tomorrow?

Morrisa, according to the video at the link in my post #564 above, there will be no search tomorrow. In the video you can see the brown paper bags which apparently hold significant evidence.

Thanks the second video worked for me. Btw I am in Australia. Thanks for posting that image that was the one I got my info from about the soil and the bit about police believing she met with foul play and was hidden there. I didn't know how to post a pic. The second paper bag in the image above looks like it could hold a handbag maybe? The bag in front a shoe maybe? And sorry I must have missed the convo where we found out the evidence sent was actually cctv footage. Please can you send me MSM where it states this? I've been following this case closely from the start and can't believe I missed that bit of info.

7 News Melbourne ‏@7NewsMelbourne [video=twitter;811105918255394816]https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/811105918255394816[/video]
Bags of evidence have been recovered on the second day in the search for missing mother Karen Ristevski. @tdolling.

7News | Day Two
7 News Melbourne | 6.00pm nightly

Was just thinking about if Borce's statement is true, that him and Karen had an argument and she left the house to clear her head, if she was taken by someone then why would his phone ping out where the police are searching.

Thanks Makara, I didn't realise your headline was a link:blushing:

If Karen's phone pinged in the Gisborne area then they may be searching for her phone. There is no suggestion that her body, purse, handbag and phone would be located together.

It would seem they have found something. Could it be remains ? They say the search of that area is finished. The recent recovery of remains of the Frankston woman who was missing for 18 months had a body bag to take them away in if I remember correctly and you would think her body would have been a lot more decomposed after that amount of time ( sorry to be morbid) so it seems perhaps it's not her remains but other evidence which begs the question that if they have decided to wrap up the search then they don't expect to find her there. But then again who knows what they have found .

A big thank you to those of you who have posted news articles and/or video's to keep the rest of us up-to-date on how the search went. Much appreciated.

I'm so glad they found evidence and aren't really concerned what size the bags are that contain that evidence. Whatever they found is said to be "Significant" and that's more than good enough for me! MOO

I so hope that the Christmas present they can give a Karen is some justice

If Borce admitted he driver up that way, to check the gauge then it makes sense his phone would ping. If Karen's phone pinged too then it also made the journey. Regardless of whether or not Karen was in the vehicle, what is his reason for her phone now being missing when it was pinging with his?

I so hope that the Christmas present they can give a Karen is some justice

If Borce admitted he driver up that way, to check the gauge then it makes sense his phone would ping. If Karen's phone pinged too then it also made the journey. Regardless of whether or not Karen was in the vehicle, what is his reason for her phone now being missing when it was pinging with his?
I don't think I've heard that the two phones pinged together. They might have pinged hours apart. They don't seem to have pinged in exactly the same locations--apparently one of them was tracked further out on the same route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo