Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather would have helped to expose the body over time. I recall that Melbourne has had 2-3 major weather events with wind and rain since KR went missing and then summer to dry everything out making debris easier to get moved.

more like 5 or 6,

I'm currently reading "Conviction The Untold Story of Putting Jodie Arias Behind Bars". She chucked the camera in the washing machine thinking she had destroyed images.......nup they were retrieved putting her at the scene of the murder.

only case to make me feel sick to my stomach and iv read through and followed a lot of cases over 15-20 years

In the bush there is always dead animals. I've come across dead cows, multiple chooks and even a pile of greyhounds.
You usually smell and then keep a wide birth. Never would you think it was a body. Karen was well concealed.

a pile of greyhounds!!??
thats so sad!

Had another good look this morning......

Im not seeing bags at all...

I see two large commercial grade containers both the same (with labels still attached) one entirely entact and visible top right hand corner...the other directly below in somewhat to the left ..... possibly 30 - 40 litre containers

Then under them .... another large container with one if those perferated green twist lids...

Who ever has placed them there ..... has good as cooked their DUCK ...

Bar codes will lead back to the supplier.

Thanks for checking it out, I was quite keen on getting a second opinion.

This morning I had a chance to examine the image on a decent screen (had only seen it on my phone until now), and I agree that it is commercial containers, not bags.

As you say, these will have barcodes, batch numbers etc and should make VERY useful evidence. Hopefully they have fingerprints & DNA, too.

I wonder if anyone here is familiar with the labels on the upper containers?

Could the containers belong to police for site collection?

I really wouldn't think so ..... this image looks like typical rubbish dumping.

Any evidence collection would be done so in a neat orderly fashion.

Thanks for checking it out, I was quite keen on getting a second opinion.

This morning I had a chance to examine the image on a decent screen (had only seen it on my phone until now), and I agree that it is commercial containers, not bags.

As you say, these will have barcodes, batch numbers etc and should make VERY useful evidence. Hopefully they have fingerprints & DNA, too.

I wonder if anyone here is familiar with the labels on the upper containers?

Yeah Ive been trying to identify the brand labels too.

The white plastic container is very generic .... but appears to have the green twist lids, we have similar to them at my work .... some for holding chemical cleaners .... other that come like that are for things like Vinegar or cooking oils.

If this is the site ...... then whomever has done this has sealed their own fate with their stupidity..... virtually handed a roadmap straight back to them.

And I do think its a them ....rather than a singular person.

Certainly there is no media mention of a further covering layer, but that image is a frame from the videos on this page http://www.9news.com.au/National/2017/02/20/14/39/Womans-decomposed-body-found-at-Victorian-park.

It it is easy to find what seems to be overhead drone footage taken at the burial site, depicting what the frame grab I attached shows. The video is about the burial site & also shows footage of it shot from ground level, with a covering of smaller logs inbetween the two big logs, as posted by TGY in the previous thread. It also seems pretty clear that the rubbish in the frame is between two logs, with something that looks very much like a foot showing.

Perhaps first responders had removed the layer of logs, to confirm beyond a doubt the presence of human remains (it seems that this would be very difficult in the footage that shows a layer of smaller logs still in situ) and then stopped to wait for the forensic team once they saw the foot?

If you consider the image in the context of the video from which it is captured, I think it's fairly likely that it is in fact a birdseye view of the burial. My thoughts beyond that, including the possible presence of a protruding foot (which certainly isn't skeletonised yet) are obviously just speculative.

I am Puggles local horse rider.... There isn't a lot of dumping on this side of Mt Macedon (where Karen was found) - over the rail way in the logging part - there is so much rubbish dumped that it breaks my heart... If I stopped and looked at every bit of dumped rubbish - it would take me and my nag a whole day to get around our 12 km circuit.
But - where Karen was found - I very rarely notice any dumping. I certainly didn't notice any on Loch rd - but then again... I am usually doing this road at a gallop (great gallop section)
But if I saw bags of rubbish - i would probably have thought to myself - filthy bastards and kept going. however - I would have been surprised too.
We came across a burnt car near the rail way (about 500 mtrs from karen) a few weeks ago - meet the police out there and they were saying that it was most likely stolen and dumped. It was a real shock - in 9 years of riding that area - thats the first time I have seen a burnt out dumped car. Its a pretty clean piece of bush.

Does this help? The 'toes' are pointing towards the bottom of the image.

Yeah - I am NOT sold that those are toes. If covered in lime etc - or even with the multitude of wild animals (foxes seen around here often), I doubt toes would remain. Especially after 8 months. Grainy image / grasping at straws here.... I don't think anything distinguishable and especially toes would be left. MOI

Still think AR had something to do with it.
Funny how when he was younger he always thought he was better than everyone and now look at him

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Still think AR had something to do with it.
Funny how when he was younger he always thought he was better than everyone and now look at him

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Welcome Inspector Montalbano, (one of my favourite shows by the way). I take it you know AR?

Welcome Inspector Montalbano, (one of my favourite shows by the way). I take it you know AR?
Hi Morrisa
Yes I used to hang around him a long time ago. To be honest I never liked him we was more friend of friends. Didn't expect him to turn out a druggie since he use to turn his nose up at us when we were all druggies.
At least I cleaned my self up and this idiots starts talking drugs as an adult.
I have heard rumors that he did have an affair with his step mum but the person that come from is also one of the biggest **** talkers you can ever meet but he said this many years ago so not sure what to believe there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24