Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that has been bothering me, maybe Steve can clarify.

Who was Karen's best female friend?

From memory Sarah went off to Uni that morning which means she wasn't at home, leaving Borce alone with Karen at that specific time on the morning of 29/6/16 (when all hell broke loose).
Just a thought, wasn't it uni holidays?

witness who says he saw a man carrying a shovel, not far from where Karen Ristevski’s body was found, claims he would have no problem recognising that man again.

Gary Salt and his wife Sandy spoke to police on Monday at Mount Macedon, where the missing mother’s remains were found hidden under a log.
Mr Salt dropped the bombshell breakthrough on investigators, but wouldn’t reveal to 7 News if that person he saw was Karen’s husband Borce.

Mr Salt said he dropped friends at home near the Macedon Regional Park about midnight one night in November, five months after Ms Ristevski went missing.

He said he was able to clearly see the "beanie-wearing man" in his car headlights, as the man walked out of the scrub alone "carrying a shovel".

Ms Ristevski’s remains are yet to be released, with her family unable to make funeral arrangements.

But the family says they are hopeful police are closing in on her killer.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3448215...arrying-shovel-near-where-body-located/#page1

witness who says he saw a man carrying a shovel, not far from where Karen Ristevski’s body was found, claims he would have no problem recognising that man again.

Gary Salt and his wife Sandy spoke to police on Monday at Mount Macedon, where the missing mother’s remains were found hidden under a log.
Mr Salt dropped the bombshell breakthrough on investigators, but wouldn’t reveal to 7 News if that person he saw was Karen’s husband Borce.

Mr Salt said he dropped friends at home near the Macedon Regional Park about midnight one night in November, five months after Ms Ristevski went missing.

He said he was able to clearly see the "beanie-wearing man" in his car headlights, as the man walked out of the scrub alone "carrying a shovel".

Ms Ristevski’s remains are yet to be released, with her family unable to make funeral arrangements.

But the family says they are hopeful police are closing in on her killer.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3448215...arrying-shovel-near-where-body-located/#page1

Beanie wearing man ...... Mmmm

I do hope MSM have caught onto that and do us a favour .....

Im sure there's a few of us that can think of at least one cast of characters that fits that description.

Can someone remind me how long she was missing before Borce called the police?

On Melbourne's 6pm 7 News tonight they showed 'shovel man' talking to police the other day. He has apparently stated he can clearly identify who the man was. You just know he has been show pictures. Oh to know who he confirmed. Man with stony expression equals one BR I reckon. A very familiar expression from him. He comes across as a man of little emotion overall really I have come to believe.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Surely if you're tending a makeshift grave with a shovel at midnight you don't walk knowingly out of the bush in to car headlights? Bizzarre.

On Melbourne's 6pm 7 News tonight they showed 'shovel man' talking to police the other day. He has apparently stated he can clearly identify who the man was. You just know he has been show pictures. Oh to know who he confirmed. Man with stony expression equals one BR I reckon. A very familiar expression from him. He comes across as a man of little emotion overall really I have come to believe.

(snipped)

The facial expression does sound like what we've seen of Borce. But imagine the situation if you've been *advertiser censored* in the night, not wanting to be noticed, and a strange motorist calls out, drawing attention to your embarrassing shovel and making a weird joke about a corpse. The motorist maybe freaked the shoveller as much as vice versa.

At some point it has to register with Borce, the stranger theory is long gone.

I wonder what his defense will be.?

Yes Unit that is going to be interesting, mental illness, diminished responsibility, aliens made me do it, the mind boggles.

Surely if you're tending a makeshift grave with a shovel at midnight you don't walk knowingly out of the bush in to car headlights? Bizzarre.

Yes .... it doesn't make much sense.

Have to re read that story again ... somethings not adding up.

Beanie wearing man ...... Mmmm

I do hope MSM have caught onto that and do us a favour .....

Im sure there's a few of us that can think of at least one cast of characters that fits that description.
Very interesting ...... beanie wearing man in background of first photo released of KR at birthday party 🤔

Very interesting ...... beanie wearing man in background of first photo released of KR at birthday party [emoji848]

A beanie wearing man visited the house the other day... hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely if you're tending a makeshift grave with a shovel at midnight you don't walk knowingly out of the bush in to car headlights? Bizzarre

You might walk out towards the headlights if you had been driven there by an accomplice & thought you were walking back up to their car. Perhaps to avoid attracting suspicion by leaving a car parked by the road, the accomplice dropped the man off & drove away for a brief while, before returning to collect him.

Also, the 'burial' has been reported to be hidden from the road by a small ridge/hill & the headlights may not have been visible until it was too late.

There's a go fund me account set up for SR. Not a lot has been raised I'm thinking people are reluctant to contribute until the facts are laid out and she's eliminated as an accomplice

There's a go fund me account set up for SR. Not a lot has been raised I'm thinking people are reluctant to contribute until the facts are laid out and she's eliminated as an accomplice

That is understandable I feel, plus there is so many go fund me accounts nowdays. I want to give to them all, I just find I cant.

For Sarah? What on earth do they say the fund is for?

Oh ... I just saw the reference in The Australian. I don't imagine many will give to that. It sounds a bit pie-in-the-sky, and possibly too much like an inappropriate money-grab. No specific purpose at all.
I wonder if Sarah even approved the fund.

Sharryn Celhar Hili, a friend of Ms Ristevski since school days, has launched a crowd-funding campaign via the website “to help Sarah … through this difficult time and help her *rebuild her future and education”.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/c840d48951ae7c152162be03ff29d524

with a snootfull of crystal meth, sure you do.. nothing is out of range on ice. Probably thought it was his supplier, driving up to Macedon and topping up for him.. all sorts of nonsense go thru their heads...

Hi Trooper....Do you still feel that AR is the main perp in Karen's death over Borce?....I would be very interested in your reasoning for this, if you wouldn't mind sharing with us. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking