Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me how long she was missing before Borce called the police?

On Melbourne's 6pm 7 News tonight they showed 'shovel man' talking to police the other day. He has apparently stated he can clearly identify who the man was. You just know he has been show pictures. Oh to know who he confirmed. Man with stony expression equals one BR I reckon. A very familiar expression from him. He comes across as a man of little emotion overall really I have come to believe.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

BBM:

The first news article we saw was on 3rd July. Sarah had been contacting her mother's friends on FB trying to see if anyone had seen her or heard from her.

Article on 12th July said that Borce had been questioned by police. Can't see a reference to police involvement prior to that.

Karen went missing on 29th June (apparently). In my opinion, sometime after she left work on 28th (poor sales figures) and prior to the shop seeking her whereabouts later on 29th June.

Yeah - I am NOT sold that those are toes. If covered in lime etc - or even with the multitude of wild animals (foxes seen around here often), I doubt toes would remain. Especially after 8 months. Grainy image / grasping at straws here.... I don't think anything distinguishable and especially toes would be left. MOI

that white bottle with a black label looks like it has a dog picture on it. Kind of like this dog.....

http://www.juxtapost.com/site/perml...04afbc4af89db/postsites/graphicsfairydiy_com/

anyone else think so?

There's a go fund me account set up for SR. Not a lot has been raised I'm thinking people are reluctant to contribute until the facts are laid out and she's eliminated as an accomplice

geez any chance at a quick dollar and this family jumps on it, i mean its a little early to be asking the public for cash

geez any chance at a quick dollar and this family jumps on it
To be fair, the MSM article that I read regarding this quoted the woman who started the fund raiser as saying Sarah wasn't aware of it yet & would be surprised by it.

A bogged small white truck.

The 'stairs theory' mentioned a couple of pages back. For in every lie is kernel of truth. She may have 'come down the stairs' indeed.

If BR and VR are involved together, no doubt at least ONE of the major news outlets will go with 'Brothers Grim'. Surely.

geez any chance at a quick dollar and this family jumps on it, i mean its a little early to be asking the public for cash

It was set up by a friend of Karen's. I just think it's a little too soon to be asking the public to hand over money when we don't even know the truth as to what led to karens death

Hi Trooper....Do you still feel that AR is the main perp in Karen's death over Borce?....I would be very interested in your reasoning for this, if you wouldn't mind sharing with us. TIA

I think Borce and Anthony are in it, Matey... one deeper than the other, but my deepest conviction is Anthony for the murder, Borce and Anthony for the burial. ... seems reasonable that the murder took place in her home that morning.. its a long stretch to get Borce and Karen, or Anthony and Karen up to Macedon with Karen alive.... or Borce and Anthony and Karen up there alive .

Which means, I believe that Anthony was at her house, along with Borce that morning. . . .. . this causes me a bit of difficulty, since no one appears to have seen Anthony there, or leaving there...

Would Borce back Anthony up in this?.. nothing is impossible. ..

Anthony has the disordered and ratbag mind, bereft of all common sense , a man who obeys his fantasies and feelings without any control what soever, and depending on which and what amount of drugs he was ingesting, anything goes. Anything.

Does Borce have the capacity to kill Karen?.. I don't see why not. Amassing money was the life goal of the Brothers Ristevski, and it seems to have gone off the rails so many times, that her having that windfall inheritance would be the push that was all it takes.. People kill women for much less than 300 thou.... . much less, on a weekly basis. .....

Vasco?.. sure, he would back either of them up in the name of family 'integrity'.. it's the Macedonian way. ..

Sarah? it's hard to conceive of that, but, hard though it may be it isn't impossible.. improbable, maybe, but not impossible.. ...

It was set up by a friend of Karen's. I just think it's a little too soon to be asking the public to hand over money when we don't even know the truth as to what led to karens death

far too soon, I sense the shifty fingers of Vasco all over that bright idea. ..

To be fair, the MSM article that I read regarding this quoted the woman who started the fund raiser as saying Sarah wasn't aware of it yet & would be surprised by it.

yeah hmm.... people say things often

New article in The Herald Sun mentions VR and his family connections to Toolern Vale search site.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

And a tracking device fitted to BR's car was removed or fell off.
http://www.smh.com.au/victoria/trac...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html
Holy cow, the above article was incredible in relation to locals seeing suspicious people, activity and items. Quite damning! Only a matter of time now...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Movement at the ANT hill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely no self control whatsoever... if ever there was a time when a bloke ought to just lay low, stay quiet.. it's now, but not Ant... he just cannot stop himself.

Goodness nothing like throwing his Dad under the bus, between all the quotes. He writes to Karens family about his father.

A new MSM article, demonstrating a link between VR and a property near the original Toolern Vale search site, plus a witness who says they are prepared to testify in court that they saw two men resembling VR and Borce, with a bogged small white truck on Salisbury Rd, within 200m of where Karen's body was found.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

and further down in the article is a photo of bottles of fertiliser- these look like the ones in the photo of the site where Karen's body was found in the fallen tree falkc10ee914a84b877c1dc1d229df93e757.jpg

Does Borce have the capacity to kill Karen?.. I don't see why not. Amassing money was the life goal of the Brothers Ristevski, and it seems to have gone off the rails so many times, that her having that windfall inheritance would be the push that was all it takes.. People kill women for much less than 300 thou.... . much less, on a weekly basis. .....

RSBM

Karen's inheritance was actually 'a share' of $360,000. So could have been $180,000 if it was an equal split between her brother and her. I'm not even sure how much of it would have been left, about 1½ years later, by the time she was murdered. A clear will does not take too long to probate. Unless she invested her portion right away and left it locked up.

But there may have been Sarah's Uni fees and books to consider, stepson's rehab to be paid, current debts/creditors to pay, staff wages to meet in failing shops, mortgage and household bills to be paid, cars to be bought, overseas stock-buying trips to undertake .......

Which is not to say that a life insurance policy may have been in place. Although that may mean a lengthy wait or a body to be found before that could be accessed.

I think that is why I am leaning more toward the 'woman is never in more danger than when going to leave her husband' theory.

Ms Ristevski reportedly received a share of a $360,000 will left by her father before she went missing. She and her brother inherited the sum after the death of their father, Joseph Williams, in 2014.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...irmed-as-karen-ristevski-20170220-guhb0s.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member