Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, what are the odds of a psychic telling you to search a burnt out restaurant next to where you've got a horse! Poppycock .... there aint no psychic ..... fascinated by this revelation from BR, oh boy, in so many ways!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ah .. here you are, Vasco.. just in time!... I have a reading for you.... it came to me, not 5 minutes ago, oh yes, cross my palm with usual, maybe an extra 200 today, this is a special reading, sit down... ..oooooo oooooooo.... ooo I smell burning... burning.. burning horses?... no, noo, Vasco, wait,, wait.. it's coming.. noo it's burning NEXT to the horses, yes, I hear the clatter of crockery, the shouting of chefs, the neighing of horses, wait, it's a horse restaurant, I think I see...... Vasco.. shutup, I am parting the curtain a bit more, it's getting clearer...

That kind of psychic, perhaps..

Vasco and the psychic.... I dunno.. . * shakes head * ... 21st century and all that. .... he should have consulted his horses. ......... I had no idea that people actually consulted, and paid for a consultation with psychics...... no idea at all.

God alone knows what the psychic conveyed to him.. ... 'yessssss..... I see a dark haired woman.........'.......

.....should of consulted his horses.....everybody is wondering what I am laughing at.

looks like AR account has gone to private...
can no longer see old posts.. how should we read into this.... again the plot thinkens

He has probably had enough of the replied comments on his profile, after everyone told him to not publicise his views after the death.
Alternatively, someone close got into his ear and told him to do that.

ah .. here you are, Vasco.. just in time!... I have a reading for you.... it came to me, not 5 minutes ago, oh yes, cross my palm with usual, maybe an extra 200 today, this is a special reading, sit down... ..oooooo oooooooo.... ooo I smell burning... burning.. burning horses?... no, noo, Vasco, wait,, wait.. it's coming.. noo it's burning NEXT to the horses, yes, I hear the clatter of crockery, the shouting of chefs, the neighing of horses, wait, it's a horse restaurant, I think I see...... Vasco.. shutup, I am parting the curtain a bit more, it's getting clearer...

That kind of psychic, perhaps..
Ha ha .... more like a psychic who materialises after police tell him neighbours have seen him there ..... my opinion only🤔

The fools killed the golden goose.

Some words about the position of women in the Macedonian culture. This is from a MSM magazine from that region.
And it heightens my feeling that Karen was killed because she wanted to leave Borce.

.... instead of wishing me to achieve even greater academic goals, most members of my broader family circle greeted me with the words “You should get married soon, so that we have a reason for another big fat celebration like this one."

... women’s success can and should be measured by their marital status before their academic achievements.

"Get up immediately and clean the room! How is that guy ever going to want to marry you if he sees you lying on your bed while the room is a mess?"

... it also had (and still has) the fourth lowest divorce rate in the world, even though media constantly reports on domestic violence.

... the tendency to belittle women is also related to inheritance. Macedonia has the second lowest percentage in the Balkans of inherited property registered on the name of women.

.... pro-government media often reduces these women to their looks, femininity and public appearance.

... same tradition that cherishes marriage as the greatest success condemns divorce as the biggest failure ...

http://vostokian.com/macedonian-womens-fight-against-tradition/

Oh come on, what are the odds of a psychic telling you to search a burnt out restaurant next to where you've got a horse! Poppycock .... there aint no psychic ..... fascinated by this revelation from BR, oh boy, in so many ways!

Gotcha! Was it the physic who told him Karen was in China!

Absolute poppycock.

Ha ha .... more like a psychic who materialises after police tell him neighbours have seen him there ..... my opinion only🤔

Is anyone else wondering why there hasn't been an arrest as of after the body being discovered?

AR, being number one suspect after:
-pings detected
-lied to police
-shovel forensics resulting in same soil type

What else are they missing?
-cause of death analysis? Does the arrest come soon after that?
-Do they suspect another persons involvement? Is that why they held back the arrest?

They have evidence, but are they saving that for trial?

AR may have gone private but he's got a post that isn't private that's new and quite telling IMO

Not having the most recent technology was a response about GPS tracking system. In recent car the GPS keeps a track of where you have been. That technology was not on these cars.
I did read the age piece and I agree i think the fuel pump story is Bull S....t

It is a 2004 Merc. It may not have the most recent technology, but it is only 13 years old, not 40 years old.

Another mechanic said the 2004 Mercedes has two sensors in the fuel tank and both would have to be faulty to give an empty or half-full reading.
"If it was the gauge itself then all gauges would be faulty as they run off the same circuit board," he said.
"It's not an FJ Holden that you can fix by going over bumps. If it was broken then it is broken. Maybe a car 40 years ago but not now."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

Industrial Strength Fertiliser?

Is that something you can source from your local bunnings or gardening outlet. I've searched for the bottle online and haven't been able to find the exact bottle.

Perhaps an older bottle version? Someone buys this bottles in bulk? Possible use for someone who owns fair amount of land? Do they have production dates/expiration dates on these bottles?

Industrial Strength Fertiliser?

Is that something you can source from your local bunnings or gardening outlet. I've searched for the bottle online and haven't been able to find the exact bottle.

Perhaps an older bottle version? Someone buys this bottles in bulk? Possible use for someone who owns fair amount of land? Do they have production dates/expiration dates on these bottles?
Its definitely not an industrial strength fertiliser, its additives and nutrients. i mentioned the brand in an earlier post. It is a brand sold exclusively to hydroponic shops and produced in melbourne but similar products can be bought at bunnings. Its nothing special. These products are all made soley for indoor use so people buying them are not farmers or people for their gardens.

I live close to dirt roads and like 10 mins from toolern vale and whenever i drive them i always spot cut crops and containers like this dumped on the side, as obviously the people growing this stuff in their houses dont want it found in their rubbish bins.

Its definitely not an industrial strength fertiliser, its additives and nutrients. i mentioned the brand in an earlier post. It is a brand sold exclusively to hydroponic shops and produced in melbourne but similar products can be bought at bunnings. Its nothing special. These products are all made soley for indoor use so people buying them are not farmers or people for their gardens.

I live close to dirt roads and like 10 mins from toolern vale and whenever i drive them i always spot cut crops and containers like this dumped on the side, as obviously the people growing this stuff in their houses dont want it found in their rubbish bins.

Thanks, i must have missed your earlier post.

Weird, news articles are labeling it industrial.

Thanks, i must have missed your earlier post.

Weird, news articles are labeling it industrial.
All good.

They probably just call it that because it's in bigger bottles so they think its industrial, and also they have no idea what it is so they'll just make anything up.

They'll probably change it now though and link br to marijuana for a new story.

When i released the info about br being an uber driver the day after they reported it.

Hiiii media 🖐🖐

once cause of death has been established im sure there will be an arrest, its not essential for a conviction but ts easier to charge someone once they know if her death was accidental manslaughter, murder or self inflicted, also if her body was covered when they found her that would point to murder or at least a cover up and tampering with a corpse charge

once cause of death has been established im sure there will be an arrest, its not essential for a conviction but ts easier to charge someone once they know if her death was accidental manslaughter, murder or self inflicted, also if her body was covered when they found her that would point to murder or at least a cover up and tampering with a corpse charge

Surely the cause of death part of the investigation is coming to a conclusion. This would surely be a priority. Is it my understanding that they can get a second opinion of cause of death?

Yep - the other side of Macedon Rail line - the logging Pine area often has drug growing related waste - its a big dumping ground over that side of the railway for it.
I have never seen it around Loch rd though.... not much rubbish over that side.
Revolting bastards. I detest the dumping of rubbish ....

Legally how do these guys get off if they claim its an accident, which it may be.

But then they go on and carry out a disposal.

Does anyone remember ar's fb "check in" at footscray bunnings (about 15 mins from avondale heights) which included his bandaged up hand the day of or day before karen went missing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have often wondered if AR went to Avondale Heights home on the night of 28/6/16 to stir trouble and bring everything to a head, in his ice addicted bizarre condition, re his alleged affair with Karen (which I don't believe) and the story about Karen planning to leave Borce when Sarah turned 21 in April 2016....If so, Karen may have been killed in a rage (accidently or otherwise) on that night or in the early hours of 29/6/16.

I wonder if Borce' lawyer will try for accidental death and not murder, as GBC's lawyer did?...IF Borce is charged with Karen's murder, I just hope that he doesn't get bail.

VR and maybe CR helped Borce with disposal of Karen's body in the white van, connected to Vasko's catering business, at a location unknown to AR because of his blabbermouth and hate for his father referring to him as a coward on his FB posts.

AR went to Footscray Bunnings (15 minutes from Avondale Heights) on the morning of 29/6/16 with bandaged injured hand....Why was AR still in that area at that time on 29/6/16?....Did AR throw the fatal punch at Karen and knocked her down the stairs at Avondale Heights home?....maybe Sarah was at home when it happened..:dunno:..All MOO

no hurry.... Borce, Vasco, Anthony, Chris.. no one's going anywhere..... they must know they are being monitored 24/7, and that can get a bit lonely..... an hour to hour life. And then there's the funeral.. of course, one has to go.. even if one murdered her, even if one hauled her body away , even if one buried her in the bush, one has to go to that, and bear up under the glares and distance and disgust....

it's a grim life , being involved in someone's murder, your whole life exposed, the underlying aura of being a class 10 idiot, the humiliation, the fear, the horror.. the terrible relentless attention of cold-eyed detectives with their sarcastic unbroken courtesy...

The searing signing sessions with one's lawyer...... .everything totted up and allocated far far away from oneself... ... awful.. just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298