Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I while back we found out Karen's brother was on good terms with Borce and regularly visited the family (every week or 2 week?) after Karen's disappearance.
He's also stated that he knew from the beginning that Karen would never be coming back.
I would imagine you would be uncomfortable/furious/angry to be in the same room , if you believed the person responsible was the husband .

Do you think his visits to the family were strategic (to suss out info from Borce), or were they to comfort Sarah?

Interested to know if the regular visits continued to the very end.

Karen's brother visited the site of her remains for 2 hours, no sign of SR. This struck me as odd. We have not seen them together since the news broke have we? Her uncle and mothers only brother and remaining immediate family member?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I just have not seen the brother near the house in the media pictures.

Karen's brother visited the site of her remains for 2 hours, no sign of SR. This struck me as odd. We have not seen them together since the news broke have we? Her uncle and mothers only brother and remaining immediate family member?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I just have not seen the brother near the house in the media pictures.

I'm guessing her brother isn't going to the house as his eyes are on Borce for his sisters murder and SR is on board with her dad. Just my opinion of course, but that's gotta be one weird situation!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to comment on SR I think... we don't know family dynamics, she could be feeling obliged, scared, intimidated, terrified, overwhelming grief and she could be a very private person!
I know that if my family were in this situation my older brother and sister would most likely 'go to ground' whereas my younger brother and I would be more likely to publicly appeal etc.

Allison's parents did an incredible job with GBC and played the game incredibly well up till his arrest, it could all be strategic?

Time will tell I guess.

It's hard to comment on SR I think... we don't know family dynamics, she could be feeling obliged, scared, intimidated, terrified, overwhelming grief and she could be a very private person!
I know that if my family were in this situation my older brother and sister would most likely 'go to ground' whereas my younger brother and I would be more likely to publicly appeal etc.

Allison's parents did an incredible job with GBC and played the game incredibly well up till his arrest, it could all be strategic?

Time will tell I guess.

Allison's casket had a microphone planted on it.

'just suddenly remembered who Anthony reminds me of, Ramazan Acar, the psycho who told Yasmina' s mother, Rachel that he was just taking her ( 3 yrs old ) down the milk bar for a chocolate bar, and then drove around texting and facebooking that he was going to kill her , that he had killed her, that he was going to kill himself, .....

He backed out of killing himself. He can apply for parole in 2044 . Anthony's stuff is nearly as weird and so way over the normal boundaries I've lumped him in with Ramazan on the dangerous killer ladder.

and another day of watching and waiting.... .. it's a fair bet that Stary is well and truly earning his fee over these days.

In old Macedonia, Anthony and Karen would be eradicated by all the men in the family, Vasco, Borce, Chris, etc publicly, for even the slightest whisper or hint of what Anthony is screaming from the rooftops.. I just don't know how he is getting away with it, because in that family, there is a killer, one who is prepared to kill, and prepared to cart a dead body away, and haul it into the bush and bury it, and go home and carry on with business as usual.. defiant to the end..

"The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski, the older brother of Ms Ristevski’s husband, Borce, is understood to have made the claim to family members after reports emerged in December that residents of Toolern Vale had seen him in the area on multiple occasions.

It is not known precisely when Mr Ristevski was seen there, but The Australian has been told by several sources that Mr Ristevski, who lives in Hoppers Crossing, told family shortly afterwards that a psychic had sent him there. “He goes to see a psychic quite a bit,” a family member said yesterday."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/95d2b8cb51dac2ca1367a03ed0b36594
Wonder if he can supply name of psychic to police to verify.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

witness who says he saw a man carrying a shovel, not far from where Karen Ristevski’s body was found, claims he would have no problem recognising that man again.

Gary Salt and his wife Sandy spoke to police on Monday at Mount Macedon, where the missing mother’s remains were found hidden under a log.
Mr Salt dropped the bombshell breakthrough on investigators, but wouldn’t reveal to 7 News if that person he saw was Karen’s husband Borce.

Mr Salt said he dropped friends at home near the Macedon Regional Park about midnight one night in November, five months after Ms Ristevski went missing.

He said he was able to clearly see the "beanie-wearing man" in his car headlights, as the man walked out of the scrub alone "carrying a shovel".

Ms Ristevski’s remains are yet to be released, with her family unable to make funeral arrangements.

But the family says they are hopeful police are closing in on her killer.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3448215...arrying-shovel-near-where-body-located/#page1
As mentioned in a previous post regarding my daughter speaking to the wife of the chap who saw the white van........again his wife advised that he to could recognise the men.

absolutely no self control whatsoever... if ever there was a time when a bloke ought to just lay low, stay quiet.. it's now, but not Ant... he just cannot stop himself.

Oh my goodness.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no other words for that....

Vasco and the psychic.... I dunno.. . * shakes head * ... 21st century and all that. .... he should have consulted his horses. ......... I had no idea that people actually consulted, and paid for a consultation with psychics...... no idea at all.

God alone knows what the psychic conveyed to him.. ... 'yessssss..... I see a dark haired woman.........'.......

Just some ideas for further thought: given the alleged availability of various 'drugs' around this family, both illegal i.e. alleged meth and legal drugs i.e. veterinary drugs used for horses, etc., the toxicology examination of the corpse for traces of 'a drug/drugs' could be vital.
It is possible that a drug could have been administered by stealth i.e. in a drink/cereal, etc., injected into the victim or forced down the victim's throat and swallowed. I am sure police would investigate this possibility.

Vasco and the psychic.... I dunno.. . * shakes head * ... 21st century and all that. .... he should have consulted his horses. ......... I had no idea that people actually consulted, and paid for a consultation with psychics...... no idea at all.

God alone knows what the psychic conveyed to him.. ... 'yessssss..... I see a dark haired woman.........'.......

I had a bit of a look around when I saw that article. Macedonian people have a lot of superstitions - many, many, many of them.

But who knows what he was frequently visiting the psychic for, hey. :wink:

It is pretty interesting reading about the Macedonian culture, the 'place' of the Macedonian women, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper