Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Borce and Anthony are in it, Matey... one deeper than the other, but my deepest conviction is Anthony for the murder, Borce and Anthony for the burial. ... seems reasonable that the murder took place in her home that morning.. its a long stretch to get Borce and Karen, or Anthony and Karen up to Macedon with Karen alive.... or Borce and Anthony and Karen up there alive .

Which means, I believe that Anthony was at her house, along with Borce that morning. . . .. . this causes me a bit of difficulty, since no one appears to have seen Anthony there, or leaving there...

Would Borce back Anthony up in this?.. nothing is impossible. ..

Anthony has the disordered and ratbag mind, bereft of all common sense , a man who obeys his fantasies and feelings without any control what soever, and depending on which and what amount of drugs he was ingesting, anything goes. Anything.

Does Borce have the capacity to kill Karen?.. I don't see why not. Amassing money was the life goal of the Brothers Ristevski, and it seems to have gone off the rails so many times, that her having that windfall inheritance would be the push that was all it takes.. People kill women for much less than 300 thou.... . much less, on a weekly basis. .....

Vasco?.. sure, he would back either of them up in the name of family 'integrity'.. it's the Macedonian way. ..

Sarah? it's hard to conceive of that, but, hard though it may be it isn't impossible.. improbable, maybe, but not impossible.. ...

Have to disagree with you Trooper. For my money, I think principal BR, later aided and abetted by VR and CR (beanie and younger man seen with van).

Thank you! That is a massive big help. :) :) :)

Sometimes I can get the story up.... then the thing freezes and goes to the subscription page...

I Had it up on the ipad before it went poof...had to log into the puter to get it back up..

Ruddy annoying

Gary Salt (name sourced from another article) Is the man that came forward and said he had seen " Beanie Guy" coming out of the same area with a shovel.

When that occurred. ..... nit sure as I have found conflicting info between media outlets..... but this happened either Nov or December..

Think that it ....

Sorry for consuming so much space.... but the site logs me out if I take too long to type my post...

Puggle x

Puggle if when you log in and tick the little box that says remember me then it won't kick you off until you physically log out.

Puggle if when you log in and tick the little box that says remember me then it won't kick you off until you physically log out.

Thanks Karinna ..... I think its my Ipad and not the WS site.... it keeps saying my tab has crashed and I need to reload.... I don't get signed out...just my posts dissapear when the ipad crashes....and I have to start all over again...

Btw, went for a drive past the R's at about 10pm, media still set up across the street just waiting. I felt ill being there and then even worse as i drove out of the street and saw that the next street is Karen crt. 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow...not sure what to say....

Why did this happen to her....

What is wrong with people...

Sayswho ..... I can imagine you had a tight ball in your stomach seeing that .... this is incredibly sad.

Can't read the Herald Sun article as subscription required. I get home delivered daily, so hopefully it appears in the printed copy tomorrow.
I googled the headline to get around that. ☺

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Btw, went for a drive past the R's at about 10pm, media still set up across the street just waiting. I felt ill being there and then even worse as i drove out of the street and saw that the next street is Karen crt. 😐😐😐

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They're obviously anticipating an arrest soon. Probably not as much as we are here at Websleuths!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thanks Karinna ..... I think its my Ipad and not the WS site.... it keeps saying my tab has crashed and I need to reload.... I don't get signed out...just my posts dissapear when the ipad crashes....and I have to start all over again...

Oh no problem Puggle, i have no clue with Ipads. Technology eh, :)

"The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski, the older brother of Ms Ristevski’s husband, Borce, is understood to have made the claim to family members after reports emerged in December that residents of Toolern Vale had seen him in the area on multiple occasions.

It is not known precisely when Mr Ristevski was seen there, but The Australian has been told by several sources that Mr Ristevski, who lives in Hoppers Crossing, told family shortly afterwards that a psychic had sent him there. “He goes to see a psychic quite a bit,” a family member said yesterday."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/95d2b8cb51dac2ca1367a03ed0b36594

New Zealand-born Karen Ristevski's grieving relatives have spoken of their horror after her "badly decomposed" body was found by a bushwalker under logs, suggesting her suspected murder was "personal".

Ristevski's brother Stephen Williams said she had a "special" bond with her 21-year-old daughter Sarah.

Rumours claim her relationship with her mother deteriorated in the weeks before Mrs Ristevski's disappearance.

Ristevski's aunt Patricia Gray .... "I know the person who put her there didn't want us to find her, but we did," Gray told Yahoo 7.

Stephen Richardson - Ristevski's cousin who lives in New Zealand, where she was born - said he was thankful to police despite the heartbreaking way she was found.
"It's not a nice way to remember her, but you know the police from day one have done a great job," he told Yahoo 7.

Blue Laser Jean Co went under in 2000 ..... Before the company closed at the end of 2000, the Ristevski home was transferred into Mrs Ristevski's name.

Friends have previously said despite the money problems, the couple would live large and travel in business class.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11806314

"The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

Vasko Ristevski, the older brother of Ms Ristevski’s husband, Borce, is understood to have made the claim to family members after reports emerged in December that residents of Toolern Vale had seen him in the area on multiple occasions.

It is not known precisely when Mr Ristevski was seen there, but The Australian has been told by several sources that Mr Ristevski, who lives in Hoppers Crossing, told family shortly afterwards that a psychic had sent him there. “He goes to see a psychic quite a bit,” a family member said yesterday."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/95d2b8cb51dac2ca1367a03ed0b36594

Putting ducks in a row??

Hi all...

Long time lurker when something catches my interest.. Allison BC was a big one, Sarah Cafferky and Jill Meagher and now this case has caught my eye. And when they catch my eye, I pore over every shred of information I can get my hands on!

RIP Karen

On AR: I have been keeping track of his public posts, to me it sounds like this guy should be forgotten about. The attention is feeding him. I believe he got the huff years ago, possibly not able to come to terms that his dad had a new family. Tried to fit in, turned to drugs, rants and raves are from jealousy and nothing else. I do not believe anything untoward happened between him and KR, I believe he is twisted from jealousy and the drug habit is making it worse. He looks to be clutching at straws to be kept in the loop and be seen as a pivotal part of the family, when quite simply, he is the family reject that no one really wants anything to do with. I see his posts as of zero substance.

SR: Strange that we do not know anything about her movements on the days before and of KR disappearance. She is sticking by her father, something I have thought a lot about over the past few days. I have tried to put myself in her shoes, and I will admit, if something like this happened in my home, it would not go down smoothly. There HAS to of been days or weeks where she needed space to think, to mull over the accusations. If we look at grief, isn't denial part of the process? Isn't rage? Where is her rage? She has remained a nothing all the way through this.. Now, every human deals with issues in their own way, but all this time, such a publicized case, where her mother has been murdered?
Note - I notice people looking into the fact that she remained working in the shop, if I were in her shoes, as an innocent, I would probably go there every day to be close to my mothers memory. If I was involved in the disappearance, I would prob have to go there to make things look right. So i disregard the shop appearances.

BR: IF he is innocent, I would wish for these threads to be deleted. However, I believe police have him on it, and are waiting to get through the funeral to nab him. I believe, at some time between the evening of the 28th and the morning of the 29th, an argument took place, and that the murder of KR was a complete accident. 10am has been given as last seen time. I believe this to be incorrect. I believe it was an early morning accident, with possibly SR present. Something simple as a push down stairs or a knock to the ground that turned fatal. I believe panic ensued, plan was put in place, and KR was in the Merc as it was caught on CCTV.

To tidy things up: BR meets VR, disposes of body and accessories at Toolern, at a later date returns and moves body to Macedon.

Not 100% on shovel man story, sounds like an urban myth, but I do believe witness say something, just the story has grown legs.

I would imagine an arrest on the days after the funeral.

Media always know more, remember they agreed to a ban on reporting certain details with Jill Meagher case. Media can solve a crime as well as police in some cases. Police and media working together to release info as they see fit, to keep public interest and to make out to the perp that they are baffled. I am not reading too much into media as I believe it is strategically aligned with what police want us to know.

In cases where they genuinely are baffled, there is usually some form of mass hysteria at an unknown murderer on the loose, and ALL details are thrown public in order for everyone to be aware.

Sorry for long post. :)

Edit: incorrect names used

Hi all...

Long time lurker when something catches my interest.. Allison BC was a big one, Sarah Cafferky and Jill Meagher and now this case has caught my eye. And when they catch my eye, I pore over every shred of information I can get my hands on!

RIP Karen

On AR: I have been keeping track of his public posts, to me it sounds like this guy should be forgotten about. The attention is feeding him. I believe he got the huff years ago, possibly not able to come to terms that his dad had a new family. Tried to fit in, turned to drugs, rants and raves are from jealousy and nothing else. I do not believe anything untoward happened between him and KR, I believe he is twisted from jealousy and the drug habit is making it worse. He looks to be clutching at straws to be kept in the loop and be seen as a pivotal part of the family, when quite simply, he is the family reject that no one really wants anything to do with. I see his posts as of zero substance.

SK: Strange that we do not know anything about her movements on the days before and of KR disappearance. She is sticking by her father, something I have thought a lot about over the past few days. I have tried to put myself in her shoes, and I will admit, if something like this happened in my home, it would not go down smoothly. There HAS to of been days or weeks where she needed space to think, to mull over the accusations. If we look at grief, isn't denial part of the process? Isn't rage? Where is her rage? She has remained a nothing all the way through this.. Now, every human deals with issues in their own way, but all this time, such a publicized case, where her mother has been murdered?
Note - I notice people looking into the fact that she remained working in the shop, if I were in her shoes, as an innocent, I would probably go there every day to be close to my mothers memory. If I was involved in the disappearance, I would prob have to go there to make things look right. So i disregard the shop appearances.

BK: IF he is innocent, I would wish for these threads to be deleted. However, I believe police have him on it, and are waiting to get through the funeral to nab him. I believe, at some time between the evening of the 28th and the morning of the 29th, an argument took place, and that the murder of KR was a complete accident. 10am has been given as last seen time. I believe this to be incorrect. I believe it was an early morning accident, with possibly SK present. Something simple as a push down stairs or a knock to the ground that turned fatal. I believe panic ensued, plan was put in place, and RK was in the Merc as it was caught on CCTV.

To tidy things up: BK meets VK, disposes of body and accessories at Toolern, at a later date returns and moves body to Macedon.

Not 100% on shovel man story, sounds like an urban myth, but I do believe witness say something, just the story has grown legs.

I would imagine an arrest on the days after the funeral.

Media always know more, remember they agreed to a ban on reporting certain details with Jill Meagher case. Media can solve a crime as well as police in some cases. Police and media working together to release info as they see fit, to keep public interest and to make out to the perp that they are baffled. I am not reading too much into media as I believe it is strategically aligned with what police want us to know.

In cases where they genuinely are baffled, there is usually some form of mass hysteria at an unknown murderer on the loose, and ALL details are thrown public in order for everyone to be aware.

Sorry for long post. :)

:wagon: :) :)

Great first post! I agree with most of what you have gathered so far.

I realise I may of been putting K in place of R in their name.. apologies..

I do have a question though..

The outstanding debt of 600,000 was spanning 10 years or more, am I correct?

If this is owed between BR and VR, 300,000 each is surely a manageable amount in that space of time, when they clearly own assets eg 1.1 mil house, boutique businesses, how can they let a 600,000 dollar debt define them?

So, I while back we found out Karen's brother was on good terms with Borce and regularly visited the family (every week or 2 week?) after Karen's disappearance.
He's also stated that he knew from the beginning that Karen would never be coming back.
I would imagine you would be uncomfortable/furious/angry to be in the same room , if you believed the person responsible was the husband .

Do you think his visits to the family were strategic (to suss out info from Borce), or were they to comfort Sarah?

Interested to know if the regular visits continued to the very end.

I realise I may of been putting K in place of R in their name.. apologies..

I do have a question though..

The outstanding debt of 600,000 was spanning 10 years or more, am I correct?

If this is owed between BR and VR, 300,000 each is surely a manageable amount in that space of time, when they clearly own assets eg 1.1 mil house, boutique businesses, how can they let a 600,000 dollar debt define them?

The media has decided that they are defined by it. We don't really know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here & it's driving me insane!

Yes, Westside Sleuth, I agree, the media have focused on it a lot..

So they went under in 2000.. 17 years to clear a 600,000 dollar debt? Surely they could of made a dent in it.

To me it just seems to crazy to think a debt of that amount can last that long, and be the cause of a murderous argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn