Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7 Melbourne news tonight showed a man who said he was dropping friends off at one of the houses nearby to the burial around midnight, one night in November (2016). As he turned, his headlights picked up a man coming from the forest area with a shovel. He stated that he would recognize the man again.
Is it possible, given the time, that this is unrelated to Karen. and that maybe someone was in that area for nefarious purposes? Think cannibas crop or plants hidden. It happens in these wooded type areas. MOO

BBM, Well you would think with photos of BR & VR in msn he would of recognised them from that and notified police?

Spoke to a friend's brother tonight that went to High School with SR and is still Facebook friends with her. No mention on her social media of searching for her mother after Karen went missing, no desperate pleas etc.

I still find it strange that Watergardens being as busy as it is, with their shop in a high profile traffic area didn't even have a "Missing" poster in the shop window. If that was my Mum, I'd be doing anything and everything to raise the profile and keep everyone's interest .
In this day and age I do find it just a little strange there wasn't any plea on her private account to help find her Mum. Very similar to CR, one post...that's all "If anyone sees my Aunt please let us know".
I'd be spamming everyone with posts daily until she was found. Unless of course you're putting up a half hearted attempt and you all already knew the outcome...

From what i read about SR in msn she was very proactive in getting the information about her mother out there and was seeking help from anyone that could help her. I will look for the article and post the link.

You would think if they found it suspicious. Wonder who in the family owns a white truck/van? Maybe borrowed it?

Perhaps this company?

Presidential Catering Pty. Ltd.
Office Location: Fy 2B Dunlop Rd, Hoppers Crossing, Victoria 3029
Vasko Ristevski - Director
Vasko Ristevski - Secretary

http://listings.ftb-companies-au.co...tial-Catering-Pty-Ltd-in-Hoppers-Crossing-VIC

Presidential Catering Pty Ltd
http://presidentialcatering.com.au/equipment_hire.html

ETA: Not saying anything about Vasko. Just stating his interest in a company that may have a van(s) which may have been lent unwittingly to a brother who requested it.

Holy cow, the above article was incredible in relation to locals seeing suspicious people, activity and items. Quite damning! Only a matter of time now...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Can't read the Herald Sun article as subscription required. I get home delivered daily, so hopefully it appears in the printed copy tomorrow.

THE daughter of missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski is seeking support from a missing persons group.

Sarah Ristevski, 21, is working with the Missing Persons Advocacy Network as speculation mounts around the disappearance of Mrs Ristevski, who went missing from her Avondale Heights home in Melbourne’s northwest on June 29.

The network is run by Loren O’Keeffe whose brother, Daniel O’Keeffe, mysteriously went missing in 2011, and helps reunite people with loved ones who may have gone missing.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/f04d0ae43ae87c92d4f2ae028043f65b

Channel 7 Melbourne news tonight showed a man who said he was dropping friends off at one of the houses nearby to the burial around midnight, one night in November (2016). As he turned, his headlights picked up a man coming from the forest area with a shovel. He stated that he would recognize the man again.
Is it possible, given the time, that this is unrelated to Karen. and that maybe someone was in that area for nefarious purposes? Think cannibas crop or plants hidden. It happens in these wooded type areas. MOO

Very possible, I think. Especially given the fertiliser containers dumped in the area.

BBM, Well you would think with photos of BR & VR in msn he would of recognised them from that and notified police?

He did ...he contacted crimestoppers on the 27th of August.

He may not have been following her missing persons case ...... sometimes I even forget that everyone is not like WS'ers and obsessed with these cases...

Question would be did crimestoppers ever do any followup...

Btw, went for a drive past the R's at about 10pm, media still set up across the street just waiting. I felt ill being there and then even worse as i drove out of the street and saw that the next street is Karen crt. 😐😐😐

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't read the Herald Sun article as subscription required. I get home delivered daily, so hopefully it appears in the printed copy tomorrow.

It basically links Vasko to the first search site where items were found as he had a horse trained and stabled at that location. He was also seen in the exact area a day or two after she went missing....

Ill break it up .... so I dont get logged out

Then at the site where her remains were found..... a Macedon resident "Dean" said he came across two mean who he thinks were Borce and Vasko in a whit truck bogged about 200mtr from where her body was found. This was also only days after she went missing...... Possibly before it was reported ...remember there was a delay in Borce and Sarah going to police.

Dean reported it to crimestoppers on August 27th.

On the Monday when her body was found...he went to the site to again report what he had seen.....he also then mentioned to them that he noticed bags of lime and concrete.

In July 2016 a newsreporter wh9 was bushwalking in the area noticed discarded empty bottles of industrial fertiliser ...... he took photos...curiosity?? ....Now they realise these bottles were only 40mtrs from where her body was found.

It would be really helpful if persons posting these types of links could include a sentence from the article, perhaps the headline.

Just sayin' :D

It would be really helpful if persons posting these types of links could include a sentence from the article, perhaps the headline.

Just sayin' :D
This worked for me and i dont have a subscription.

THE brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski is connected to a property near where items were found in the search for her body.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gary Salt (name sourced from another article) Is the man that came forward and said he had seen " Beanie Guy" coming out of the same area with a shovel.

When that occurred. ..... nit sure as I have found conflicting info between media outlets..... but this happened either Nov or December..

Think that it ....

Sorry for consuming so much space.... but the site logs me out if I take too long to type my post...

Puggle x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member