Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could very well be, Matey, that it happened that way ...... just strange that autopsy reveals no violent injury, i reckon a fatal stair fall would show up or other assault, but hey, I'm no expert.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Legally how do these guys get off if they claim its an accident, which it may be.

But then they go on and carry out a disposal.

Who would make an accident look like a murder though and make the death look suspicious?

Legally how do these guys get off if they claim its an accident, which it may be.

they can claim panic and fright.. in that case a great deal will depend on the circumstantial evidence ( hurt hands, broken gauges, phone down for 2 hours etc ) and in addition , the ambience of the murder.. was there tension?. debt ? money problems, consisting of one having money ( the murdered one) and one wanting money ( the killer ) ??.. sexual dysfunction? rejection of an emotional nature? all of these factors will weigh heavily up against a claim of 'accidental death ' .

no hurry.... Borce, Vasco, Anthony, Chris.. no one's going anywhere..... they must know they are being monitored 24/7, and that can get a bit lonely..... an hour to hour life. And then there's the funeral.. of course, one has to go.. even if one murdered her, even if one hauled her body away , even if one buried her in the bush, one has to go to that, and bear up under the glares and distance and disgust....

it's a grim life , being involved in someone's murder, your whole life exposed, the underlying aura of being a class 10 idiot, the humiliation, the fear, the horror.. the terrible relentless attention of cold-eyed detectives with their sarcastic unbroken courtesy...

The searing signing sessions with one's lawyer...... .everything totted up and allocated far far away from oneself... ... awful.. just awful.
Well written Trooper.... Suffer I say... its all over.... and I am getting impatient.... (tapping fingers on desk.... etc)
Those involved must be feeling very ill by now.. knowing that their dirty little secret is about to become public knowledge and perhaps a great book (depends on the author) in a few years....
Karen never deserved this.... time for justice.... lets just hope the judge is a tough one...
Enjoy your porridge.....
tick.... tick.... tick.... tick.....

Who would make an accident look like a murder though and make the death look suspicious?

it is tempting to say, the kind of person who would consult a psychic, a person who has demonstrated the essence of being an enemy of reason and logic.. that kind of person would do this kind of thing and be able to strut around babbling stuff like the missing person was in China, or had left to 'clear their head'....

Industrial Strength Fertiliser?

Is that something you can source from your local bunnings or gardening outlet. I've searched for the bottle online and haven't been able to find the exact bottle.

Perhaps an older bottle version? Someone buys this bottles in bulk? Possible use for someone who owns fair amount of land? Do they have production dates/expiration dates on these bottles?

I think from the discussion we are talking about nutrients used for growing hydroponics, which vegetables can also be grown outdoors hydroponically and require nutrients because they are usually grown in perlite or clay balls. Here are some nutrients etc. used in hydroponics.
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Yard-Gar...12/i.html?_nkw=hydroponic+nutrient+vegetables
And how to grow veggies with a hydro system
http://www.sgaonline.org.au/is-hydroponic-gardening-a-viable-alternative/

it is tempting to say, the kind of person who would consult a psychic, a person who has demonstrated the essence of being an enemy of reason and logic.. that kind of person would do this kind of thing and be able to strut around babbling stuff like the missing person was in China, or had left to 'clear their head'....

Lots of people consult psychics/clairvoyants, and its not unusual. They even have their shows on t.v., that Edwards guy is one i can think of. Usually goes with all the new agey stuff. And KR did go overseas frequently for business purposes from what i read in msn.

Not seasol containers are they?

You were right after all Shel ..... maybe not seasol brand ...but deff fertiliser.

You'll be my "go to" for item identification from now on.

Puggle xx

Lots of people consult psychics/clairvoyants, and its not unusual. They even have their shows on t.v., that Edwards guy is one i can think of. Usually goes with all the new agey stuff. And KR did go overseas frequently for business purposes from what i read in msn.

Easily persuaded people or people soul seeking. It's generally a female trait. Was he persuaded to consult a psychic? Could consulting a psychic make him look less guilty? Does he need authentic guidance?

I am interested in this point.

What if Karen, borce and Sarah were having an argument about AR's claims of sexual contact. Then Karen comes clean about it all and Borce is devastated and asks how could she, while Sarah is beside herself and can't believe this is reality. Sarah tells Karen she is disowning her as a mother and never wants to see her again, and Karen is devastated and pleads for Sarah not to leave her. Sarah is adamant that her mother is a disgrace and wants nothing to do with a molesterer. Sarah then leaves and goes to her boyfriends. Karen is devastated and sobbing uncontrollably while Borce is sitting on the couch, completely heartbroken and stunned. Karen then gets up and goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife and stabs herself and bleeds to death. Before Borce realises what is going on it is too late to help Karen. Borce, realising no one will believe him hatches a plan with the bro to dispose of Karen.

shocking.

Borce tells Sarah what happened and she believes him and sticks by him. this covers all bases.

i wonder if something like this happened.

this case is very fishy, i don't think it was a case of simple murder. something is off here.

if people were on the jury and got a story like this, would they believe it? I wouldn't know what to believe as this case is too fishy for my liking.

Yeah, i think lots of people fall for that stuff. it's related to tarot card reading. it's incorrect i think to think that people believe in it 100%. i think people kind of idealistically, romantically just go along with it for a sense of mystery, to enchant their world. it's not necessarily the case that everyone who goes along to mediums, clairvoyants, fortune tellers belives completely. it's an interesting question as to how much one needs to believe in order to be prompted to go.

as has been said, people seem to go out of desperation, in times of crisis. but other people just go for a sense of enchantment. it's a complicated world. i definitely think it is all absolutely clap trap. i hate these self-styled gurus that milk vulnerable people. they're total *******s. that Lindt cafe seige guy was pulling some crap like that in terms of being some type of guru figure and was hoodwinking people, too. these industries should be cracked down on by the government, but unfortunately they wont be. they're also similar to alternative medicines. it's all hocus pocus money wasting.

I cannot convince myself of AR's involvement, to me, this is the key to placing him in Avondale Heights or somewhere on the 28th with Karen.

If that was the case why was he going crazy on FB all night.

He also said that Borce didnt have it in him to kill, leaving it open to assume.

Circling in my mind somehow hes in this.

"“In order to charge and prosecute someone you’ve got to eliminate all other possibilities — that is wasn’t an accident."

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

I think it all boils down to what you can convince a jury of. That, i believe, is the bottom line. The prosecution will allege murder, the defense will argue Karen could have committed suicide; thus there is reasonable doubt. suicide is ABSOLUTELY ruled out as her body was hidden; so that leaves only the accidental death theory. but the accident/"accident" will all come down to what the jury believe. jesus, i'd hate to be a jury panel member on this case, as it's looking very bizarre.

i still think AR is somehow involved, i just can't shake it, he's UP TO SOMETHING!!!

if you cover up a death and not notify police etc, move the body, cover or bury it etc all points to guilty whether you killed the person or not

I think from the discussion we are talking about nutrients used for growing hydroponics, which vegetables can also be grown outdoors hydroponically and require nutrients because they are usually grown in perlite or clay balls. Here are some nutrients etc. used in hydroponics.
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Yard-Gar...12/i.html?_nkw=hydroponic+nutrient+vegetables
And how to grow veggies with a hydro system
http://www.sgaonline.org.au/is-hydroponic-gardening-a-viable-alternative/
Just to finalise the convo about what the products are, these are it.

images (8).jpgimages (7).jpg

They are made for indoor hydroponic set ups, not outdoors.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it all boils down to what you can convince a jury of. That, i believe, is the bottom line. The prosecution will allege murder, the defense will argue Karen could have committed suicide; thus there is reasonable doubt. suicide is ABSOLUTELY ruled out as her body was hidden; so that leaves only the accidental death theory. but the accident/"accident" will all come down to what the jury believe. jesus, i'd hate to be a jury panel member on this case, as it's looking very bizarre.

i still think AR is somehow involved, i just can't shake it, he's UP TO SOMETHING!!!

but even if the body was covered they could still claim she suicided and they "buried" her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper