Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Vasko's old business associates provided him with some chemicals.

of course, at that time, I didn't know Vasco was a regular at the local psychics..... maybe he really did expect a ghostly wave and a heavenly tinkle from the other side....

Imagine Vasko is caught on wiretap speaking in certain terms about Karen's death, and when questioned as to how he could have been certain Karen was dead- given that he was arguing publicly she was in China on a fake passport- and just IMAGINE he says, well, my psychic told me. ROFL!!!!! Vasko deserves a coupla years time for turning this into a circus. Man, think about what Karen's side of the family must be thinking. this is just terrible, terrible stuff. I'm actually beginning to get angry at the cops for not speeding up arrests, which lets these clowns turn this into a circus!!!!!

Imagine Vasko is caught on wiretap speaking in certain terms about Karen's death, and when questioned as to how he could have been certain Karen was dead- given that he was arguing publicly she was in China on a fake passport- and just IMAGINE he says, well, my psychic told me. ROFL!!!!! Vasko deserves a coupla years time for turning this into a circus. Man, think about what Karen's side of the family must be thinking. this is just terrible, terrible stuff. I'm actually beginning to get angry at the cops for not speeding up arrests, which lets these clowns turn this into a circus!!!!!

look at it from the Police point of view.. you have to get the laughs from somewhere , even if it is from the macabre.... the job itself is so heavy, 99% of the time.. this is possibly Vasco's last chance to shine, ditto Borce, ditto Anthony... .

There is a good reason why prisons around the world are not known for the high IQ of the inhabitants.. there is a special kind of stupid, too, and I think, generally, Australians excel at this particular kind of blatant non thinking stupidity that manages somehow to escalate itself while under the microscope of suspicion .

If he was advise about not speaking in phones, he would have been advised about trackers being placed on cars. He would have had to tip toe and be cautious of every breath he took since.

What hell on Earth to think you are being listened to in your own home.
The cops have been there in the house multiple times and to think each time they could have planted a device. Somewhere but where? Do another search...upturn the house again.

Hell on Earth is deserved.

RE: How BR got out of his home to visit lawyer unnoticed by media pack

Emirates1957 - would there have been media around the back? Could he have got out via that way as Sayswho suggested?

Boot could seems probable, thanks Morissa.

If he was in the boot of the car it is quite possible. Sarah's car was parked outside of the garage he would have had to ask Sarah to come out and move the car so he could place the Tiguan in the garage. If that was the case yes he would be unnoticed.

I am interested in this point.

What if Karen, borce and Sarah were having an argument about AR's claims of sexual contact. Then Karen comes clean about it all and Borce is devastated and asks how could she, while Sarah is beside herself and can't believe this is reality. Sarah tells Karen she is disowning her as a mother and never wants to see her again, and Karen is devastated and pleads for Sarah not to leave her. Sarah is adamant that her mother is a disgrace and wants nothing to do with a molesterer. Sarah then leaves and goes to her boyfriends. Karen is devastated and sobbing uncontrollably while Borce is sitting on the couch, completely heartbroken and stunned. Karen then gets up and goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife and stabs herself and bleeds to death. Before Borce realises what is going on it is too late to help Karen. Borce, realising no one will believe him hatches a plan with the bro to dispose of Karen.

shocking.

Borce tells Sarah what happened and she believes him and sticks by him. this covers all bases.

i wonder if something like this happened.

this case is very fishy, i don't think it was a case of simple murder. something is off here.

if people were on the jury and got a story like this, would they believe it? I wouldn't know what to believe as this case is too fishy for my liking.
If BR put forward this story, LE would respond: show us the knife, where did she fall, which part of the body was stabbed. Forensic tests would presumably prove his account false, and that final lie would surely nail him. As someone else said, when someone's stabbed, even if you think they're dead, you call an ambulance. Your thought is to save them, not whether someone might disbelieve in your non-involvement. Anyway, why wouldn't you be believed?--unless you skipped the 000 call and went straight into arranging an elaborate natural burial.

If BR says nothing, and the lawyer says something like this might have happened--no details offered which could be forensically disproved--personally as a jury member I'd have none of it.

I followed this case since day one.

the accidental dying theory could be something like a fight at the top of a staircase and Karen fell. This gains futher credence if it was SR and Karen arguing and SR pushed her and she was accidentally killed. Borce and bro then do the coverup. that explains a lot.

100% on this.
My thoughts as well "at this point in time"....actually, I felt that to be the case right from the start.
I really cannot see AR being involved in Karen's death.

when this case gets to court, the stories of Karen's life, which I think was littered with abuse, physical, emotional , fiscal, psychological, will come to light. People will talk. People notice stuff. People never forget stuff that struck them at the time with a sense of unease and distress..

And , in contrast, other people will say everything was fine, fine, not a problem, Karen was flighty, ditzy, unreliable, prone to moodiness, given to sudden attacks of violence, etc.. .. .. .

It will depend on who can get the message across with the most credibility... . .

I wish I could find the footage, and I've said this before, but VR's appeal for Karen saying "If you're alive or dead let us know" or words to that affect has always stuck with me. Who says that?!?
It is in Thread 1....I saw it mentioned near the beginning of the thread while trying to find Sarah's whereabouts at the time of Karen's death...I read every post in Thread 1 and it is definitely there.

Thats interesting ..... looked up the suppliers/dealers for Coco A .... who is under CANNA Australian banner ...... There isn't a large volume of suppliers in the western Suburbs.

They have 2 in Hoppers .... another 2 in East Keilor which is a stones throw from Avondale Heights...

I'd be having the detectives walking the pavement. ..... with pics of all the players....seeing if any of them have been big buyers of this stuff...

Interactive map of CANNA dealers:

http://www.canna.com.au/user/dealersearch

Sorry lol....replying to my own post...

I'd probably start by asking the CANNA dealer in Motto crt Hoppers Crossing ....

3 minute drive around the corner from VR registered business in Dunlop Road Hoppers Crossing....Mmmm that business (VR s ) has some white vans parked in the fenced off carpark ..... just saying .....

Just to finalise the convo about what the products are, these are it.

View attachment 110928View attachment 110929

They are made for indoor hydroponic set ups, not outdoors.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah ok. but why would they dump those containers we have seen in the msn photos near KR's body? If they even actually are the same type of containers you have posted pics. of?
Other posters seem to think they are fertilser bottles? Unless someone actually verifies what they are we don't know.
It certainly is odd to dump either of them near a deceased body IMO. Unless they didn't realise someone's remains were there?

RE: How BR got out of his home to visit lawyer unnoticed by media pack
Emirates1957 - would there have been media around the back? Could he have got out via that way as Sayswho suggested?

Boot could seems probable, thanks Morissa.

The garage has internal access.
1) car drives in - close door
2) BR jumps in - open door
3) reverse out - close door
IMG_1445.JPG

Thats interesting ..... looked up the suppliers/dealers for Coco A .... who is under CANNA Australian banner ...... There isn't a large volume of suppliers in the western Suburbs.

They have 2 in Hoppers .... another 2 in East Keilor which is a stones throw from Avondale Heights...

I'd be having the detectives walking the pavement. ..... with pics of all the players....seeing if any of them have been big buyers of this stuff...

Interactive map of CANNA dealers:

http://www.canna.com.au/user/dealersearch

Interactive map lead me to Green Leaf Garden Supplies in Melton. Melton is just off the Calder and a step away from Toolern Vale for anyone interested.

lots of people doing something doesn't give it validity.. if it's a silly thing, it merely means there are lots of silly people..... ...

Karen going overseas, .. its a bit of a stretch her going without saying anything to Sarah or Borce..particularly his little weirdo touch of the possible fake passports.... this is where Vasco's suggestion is (a) odd and (b) suspicious, in the light of ongoing events.

and he was quick with that suggestion, too..

Oh yeah there definitely is no end to people's stupidity in more ways than one. Idiots are everywhere.
If the family didn't actually know her whereabouts then i guess you would think of all the ways someone might disappear & why. From what someone posted upthread yesterday SR and her mother were having issues before she vanished, so not really sure what that means?

Sorry for the sensitive question in Karen's state would there be associated odour or would that have dissipated by now?

This old footage shows VR at 0:45 dropping off food to the house and his own vehicle is visible beside him.
The white van appears to belong to the neighbours.

[video]http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-news/video-victoria-news/karen-ristevski-search-moves-to-bushland-20160824-4jqic.html[/video]

If BR put forward this story, LE would respond: show us the knife, where did she fall, which part of the body was stabbed. Forensic tests would presumably prove his account false, and that final lie would surely nail him. As someone else said, when someone's stabbed, even if you think they're dead, you call an ambulance. Your thought is to save them, not whether someone might disbelieve in your non-involvement. Anyway, why wouldn't you be believed?--unless you skipped the 000 call and went straight into arranging an elaborate natural burial.

If BR says nothing, and the lawyer says something like this might have happened--no details offered which could be forensically disproved--personally as a jury member I'd have none of it.

If Karen OD'd and the next morning Borce woke up and she was dead in bed with an empty pill bottle next to her, then he would have called the cops, as it's obviously a suicide. But if she has a stab wound- like stabs herself in the bedroom while Borce is pacing around in the lounge room punching the walls- then we can't say he stabbed her. I think it comes down to the person's character. i.e. was Borce the type of character to commit a violent crime. There is, i think, no other evidence. Obviously if they could examine the stab wound and determine it was not self-inflicted, but it seems like that can't be determined now.

If i were a juror and Sarah said she argued with her mum after Karen admitted to AR's claims, and Sarah left the house, then Borce says his wife stabbed herself after their 'heated argument', i wouldn't be comfortable convicting him. But as i write this it sounds TOTALLY ABSURD. Jesus, this is ridiculous. The last thing i'd want to do is open up defenses for men to kill their wives and claim 'self stabbings'.

My point is simply that it is possible that Karen died of self-inflicted wounds and Borce hid her so as not to be implicated in murder. Those cases SUCK as they are possible though they sound UTTERLY contrived by the male. But i'd just hate the thought of convicting an innocent man, for just imagine that in reality Karen did really hurt herself and died and Borce was beside himself over it ALL. Then imagine you are a juror who convicts him! His wife confessed to molesting his son, she self-harms, then Borce is convicted for her murder and spends 25 years in jail. JESUS! That's horrible. A triple whammy!

I don't know why this is making sense to me, while i equally realise that in most cases the man did it. I don't know. I hope and pray the cops find tangible evidence because otherwise this is a case i'd hate to be a juror on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member