Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidents happen.
BUT when it is TRUE accident most people do CPR & call for help.
You don't just dump your partner in the bush.

That was my point earlier when i said no one makes an accident look like a murder or something more suspicious than it actually is.

I remember that.. I screamed with laughter at the time. .. the classic Freudian slip.... ... 'let us know if you're dead'...

you couldn't make this stuff up..

Show us a sign, some kind of knowing of what happened to you?

I am hoping in this case police will have some good forensic evidence to build their case against whoever did this to Karen and ties them to the crime scene. If it was one or more persons then i hope they know that too. Eyewitness evidence is okay, but quite questionable in court. I hope that's not all that is being relied upon for an arrest and conviction.

Show us a sign, some kind of knowing of what happened to you?

I am not sure if you want a sign from me, .. me telling you what happened to me, or if you are referring to Karen 'contacting' Vasco via the ...the... the.. what? what are the mechanics of 'sign showing' ? I don't know... what would it be? a particular shaped cloud in the sky, able to be read by Vasco alone, . . a talking bird..........I just don't know..

although he seems to be expecting a sign that anyone could understand, hence, let us know ... us.. .he is expecting a multiple-addressed sign... ..

it's all too much..

Yeah ok. but why would they dump those containers we have seen in the msn photos near KR's body? If they even actually are the same type of containers you have posted pics. of?
Other posters seem to think they are fertilser bottles? Unless someone actually verifies what they are we don't know.
It certainly is odd to dump either of them near a deceased body IMO. Unless they didn't realise someone's remains were there?

Here are technical details of what the the bottles are. Basically salts to promote growth.

"Only pharmaceutical grade mineral salts used
Contains all essential macro and micro elements
Humic and fulvic acids, beneficial for plant nutrient uptake
Suspended silica to insulate against wilting and drought
Technical:

It is important to use a specially formulated coco fertiliser with Nutrifield Coco.
Nutrifield NF Coco two part solution is your complete nutrient solution specifically designed to be used throughout grow and bloom in coco mediums. The nutrient is fabricated from only technical grade salts to ensure exceptional quality for you the end consumer.

It provides your coco medium with all the essential macro and micro elements required for your plants to ensure rapid growth and improved yields.

NF Coco is high in calcium, which is an essential element for cell wall structure and also aids in the retention and distribution of other essential elements, such as magnesium and potassium. Nutrifield NF Coco also contains the essential amounts of suspended silica to help insulate against wilting and to improve drought tolerance. To help improve the nutrient and water uptake of your plants, NF Coco also contains Humic and Fulvic acids.

You’ve seen the best; now don’t waste your time with the rest."

http://www.livingjunglehydroponics.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=40_9&products_id=33

I think that the only reason AR's facebook has gone private is if the Police ordered it. People have all along told him to make his facebook private. He would have had friends and family telling him to as well. He's been loving the attention so much, I dont think there is any other reason he would voluntarily do it.
Maybe the Police are close to making an arrest. Clearly they would want AR as a witness....

I don't believe he was involved.

I wanna know what else the psychic said........!

lots of people doing something doesn't give it validity.. if it's a silly thing, it merely means there are lots of silly people..... ...

Karen going overseas, .. its a bit of a stretch her going without saying anything to Sarah or Borce..particularly his little weirdo touch of the possible fake passports.... this is where Vasco's suggestion is (a) odd and (b) suspicious, in the light of ongoing events.

and he was quick with that suggestion, too..

Particularly as she was also expected at the shop that morning!

I am not sure if you want a sign from me, .. me telling you what happened to me, or if you are referring to Karen 'contacting' Vasco via the ...the... the.. what? what are the mechanics of 'sign showing' ? I don't know... what would it be? a particular shaped cloud in the sky, able to be read by Vasco alone, . . a talking bird..........I just don't know..

although he seems to be expecting a sign that anyone could understand, hence, let us know ... us.. .he is expecting a multiple-addressed sign... ..

it's all too much..

LOL, No, i was theorising about VR maybe meaning by what he supposedly said that if she could give them some kind of sign as to where she could be and what happened to her. Now he knows.
He was going to see a psychic after all.

I think BR did it the night before - some kind of poison - possibly to do with horse tranquilizer? dumped her the next morning in a road side ditch in Toolen-vale area. VR helped to move the body in Dec. Ground was too hard to dig, so they hid the body between logs. Probably went back there a few times with chemicals etc. in poor attempts to speed up the decay.

I think that the only reason AR's facebook has gone private is if the Police ordered it. People have all along told him to make his facebook private. He would have had friends and family telling him to as well. He's been loving the attention so much, I dont think there is any other reason he would voluntarily do it.
Maybe the Police are close to making an arrest. Clearly they would want AR as a witness....

I don't believe he was involved.

I wanna know what else the psychic said........!

So you suspect the police could have been in contact with AR in person this MORNING?

That's when everything was set to private! Does he have a lawyer?

Here are technical details of what the the bottles are. Basically salts to promote growth.

"Only pharmaceutical grade mineral salts used
Contains all essential macro and micro elements
Humic and fulvic acids, beneficial for plant nutrient uptake
Suspended silica to insulate against wilting and drought
Technical:

It is important to use a specially formulated coco fertiliser with Nutrifield Coco.
Nutrifield NF Coco two part solution is your complete nutrient solution specifically designed to be used throughout grow and bloom in coco mediums. The nutrient is fabricated from only technical grade salts to ensure exceptional quality for you the end consumer.

It provides your coco medium with all the essential macro and micro elements required for your plants to ensure rapid growth and improved yields.

NF Coco is high in calcium, which is an essential element for cell wall structure and also aids in the retention and distribution of other essential elements, such as magnesium and potassium. Nutrifield NF Coco also contains the essential amounts of suspended silica to help insulate against wilting and to improve drought tolerance. To help improve the nutrient and water uptake of your plants, NF Coco also contains Humic and Fulvic acids.

You’ve seen the best; now don’t waste your time with the rest."

http://www.livingjunglehydroponics.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=40_9&products_id=33

So that was verified was it ,as to what the plastic bottles actually were? Sorry haven't seen it verified anywhere, do you have a link to support that? TIA.

when this case gets to court, the stories of Karen's life, which I think was littered with abuse, physical, emotional , fiscal, psychological, will come to light. People will talk. People notice stuff. People never forget stuff that struck them at the time with a sense of unease and distress..

And , in contrast, other people will say everything was fine, fine, not a problem, Karen was flighty, ditzy, unreliable, prone to moodiness, given to sudden attacks of violence, etc.. .. .. .

It will depend on who can get the message across with the most credibility... . .

This reminds me of the copious amounts of Prozac packets in clear view for the police to see on Allisons dashboard.
Lying scheming mongrels.

I think BR did it the night before - some kind of poison - possibly to do with horse tranquilizer? dumped her the next morning in a road side ditch in Toolen-vale area. VR helped to move the body in Dec. Ground was too hard to dig, so they hid the body between logs. Probably went back there a few times with chemicals etc. in poor attempts to speed up the decay.

Didn't realise hydro nutrient solution or fertiliser speeds up decomp?

could it be argued in court karen went to this spot by herself, took a handfull of pills, covered herself and laid there to die?
is it far to walk from her home?
just wondering what theories are going to get thrown around in court

could it be argued in court karen went to this spot by herself, took a handfull of pills, covered herself and laid there to die?
is it far to walk from her home?
just wondering what theories are going to get thrown around in court

Don't think so, from an msn article i think it said it was around 52 kms. from her home. Doubt she walked that far.

Yeah ok. but why would they dump those containers we have seen in the msn photos near KR's body? If they even actually are the same type of containers you have posted pics. of?
Other posters seem to think they are fertilser bottles? Unless someone actually verifies what they are we don't know.
It certainly is odd to dump either of them near a deceased body IMO. Unless they didn't realise someone's remains were there?
I know these products personally because i deal with this company, if you compare the labels they are the same.

As i mentioned earlier here in the western suburbs u see this kind of rubbish disposed of on dirt roads and places like this as the people using them are using them to grow illegal substances and dont want the rubbish in their own bins. I believe they have no link to karens remains and the person who threw them didnt realise what was near by.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So you suspect the police could have been in contact with AR in person this MORNING?

That's when everything was set to private! Does he have a lawyer?

Yep. I suspect they have been in touch with him. Maybe a warrant........? Not sure if he has a lawyer.

I Believe Sayswho is 100% correct with the identification of the containers ..... the labels are an exact match.

What role they play ... if any ...time will tell.

But the locations of the distributors of this product is very interesting....

And worthy a check by authorities to see if any one associated with Karen is a purchaser of the item ....

Some people are just plain stupid ..... there is a possibility they transported her in a van with the containers and thought that desposing of the containers would be a good idea ....??

So that was verified was it ,as to what the plastic bottles actually were? Sorry haven't seen it verified anywhere, do you have a link to support that? TIA.

No, it hasnt been verified as to what forumlas were the contents of the bottles.

However, the bottles match the description of the green palm and green cap.
See link and imaged attached.
https://pakenhamhydroponics.com.au/nutrifield-coco-a-b-hydroponics-nutrients.html

2hfkw2a.png

http://tinypic.com/r/2hfkw2a/9

I know these products personally because i deal with this company, if you compare the labels they are the same.

As i mentioned earlier here in the western suburbs u see this kind of rubbish disposed of on dirt roads and places like this as the people using them are using them to grow illegal substances and dont want the rubbish in their own bins. I believe they have no link to karens remains and the person who threw them didnt realise what was near by.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would imagine so although another poster on here that claims to ride a horse around the area stated about that part being pretty clean from dumped rubbish. I have no idea so just going by what locals have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710