Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/02/22/17/40/karen-ristevkis-brother-steve-williams-breaks-his-silence-over-her-death

[FONT=&amp]It’s been eight "horrific" months since Stephen Williams last saw his sister Karen Ristevski, but he said the discovery of her body has come surprisingly as a relief[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Everything is very surreal," Mr Williams said.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Yesterday just confirmed what we thought and knew all along.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"(I feel) upset, anger, but the strange feeling is almost relief."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp]"The glimmer of hope, the glimmer of hope, glimmer of hope, and you know it's not going to come," he said.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

She may be or may've been in complete denial. Perhaps family members have convinced her, imagine the anguish of admitting your Father or someone close had a hand in her Mother vanishing. She may well know something, or be involved but there are plenty of people who have not been prepared to think the worst of their nearest and dearest. Cindy Gambino, Robert Farquharson's ex-wife staunchly refused to believe (for a very long time)that he deliberately drove in to the dam to drown his three sons.

So if there were no witnesses that saw Karen leave the family home that morning and supposedly KR leaving with her handbag carrying around $850 in her purse, that could be another b.s. story if she never even left home alive.

The Hyoid bone if intact could reveal strangulation.

Manual strangulation, or strangulation with a ligature often damages the hyoid & fine joints in the neck, but I'm not sure that smothering say with a pillow would leave much of a trace on a body that's been out in the elements for 8 months.

Seven news at 6pm announced that whilst no external injuries were detected at Karen's autopsy, the police are certain she was murdered.

If there are no external injuries, perhaps she was smothered? If so, the forensic indicia of asphyxiation may no longer be evident.
What if a lethal drug was given, would that show up at autopsy after all this time?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Manual strangulation, or strangulation with a ligature often damages the hyoid & fine joints in the neck, but I'm not sure that smothering say with a pillow would leave much of a trace on a body that's been out in the elements for 8 months.

Well yes if she was smothered or even drugged with something that killed her? Unless forensics can still do toxicology on the body to reveal anything like drugging? But smothering could be a possibility for sure.

Times mobile phone pings have helped police crack murder case

IN THE digital age, police investigating a murder have even more tools available to them.
When Melbourne woman Jill Meagher vanished after a night out in September 2012, it was her mobile phone signal that led detectives to her rapist and killer.
More than two years later, when NSW school cleaner Vincent Stanford raped and murdered bride-to-be Stephanie Scott, it was his phone’s location that enabled police to find the young teacher’s body.
Late last year, the mobile phone signal of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski gave detectives a major breakthrough.
Her disappearance in June initially baffled police.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...e/news-story/6191c8f68f4440c2be1886ac71222705

the contradictions are confusing.

THE stepson of murdered Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski has called for her killer to come forward, saying: “It’s only a matter of time before you are spending a long time behind bars.”

Anthony Rickard called for the killer to “man up” and “confess”.

Mr Rickard said he was “sorry” and would always have a place in his heart for the woman who helped raise him.

“The only person who showed me true love and will always have a place for u in my heart u were my one true soulmate,” he wrote on Facebook.

Mr Rickard had told the Herald Sun he hoped Ms Ristevski was still alive and believed she could have travelled overseas to start a new life.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/ed513999a9b5e1554cb3a2854762791d

the contradictions are confusing.

THE stepson of murdered Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski has called for her killer to come forward, saying: “It’s only a matter of time before you are spending a long time behind bars.”

Anthony Rickard called for the killer to “man up” and “confess”.

Mr Rickard said he was “sorry” and would always have a place in his heart for the woman who helped raise him.

“The only person who showed me true love and will always have a place for u in my heart u were my one true soulmate,” he wrote on Facebook.

Mr Rickard had told the Herald Sun he hoped Ms Ristevski was still alive and believed she could have travelled overseas to start a new life.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/ed513999a9b5e1554cb3a2854762791d

Red Herrings EVERYWHERE, Classic Misdirection

Would a broken neck be a possibility?

I think it was as simple as a headlock/choke or pillow. Takes just minutes.
It's clean, there's no blood or DNA and no noise.

We've spoke about this before - Karen died inside the home, there is internal access to the garage, into the car boot, open roller door, drive off.

IMO.

Times mobile phone pings have helped police crack murder case

IN THE digital age, police investigating a murder have even more tools available to them.
When Melbourne woman Jill Meagher vanished after a night out in September 2012, it was her mobile phone signal that led detectives to her rapist and killer.
More than two years later, when NSW school cleaner Vincent Stanford raped and murdered bride-to-be Stephanie Scott, it was his phone’s location that enabled police to find the young teacher’s body.
Late last year, the mobile phone signal of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski gave detectives a major breakthrough.
Her disappearance in June initially baffled police.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...e/news-story/6191c8f68f4440c2be1886ac71222705

and. TGY, isn't it remarkable how many many people, often people who have no trouble recognising other peoples faults, such faults as would dictate their immediate death, who do not, and cannot grasp the simplest technology of the mobile phone.

It has been around 30 years since mobiles were used in AU.. they started off the size of a brick. .. it isn't new.

and. TGY, isn't it remarkable how many many people, often people who have no trouble recognising other peoples faults, such faults as would dictate their immediate death, who do not, and cannot grasp the simplest technology of the mobile phone.

It has been around 30 years since mobiles were used in AU.. they started off the size of a brick. .. it isn't new.
Given that most of us are constantly connected during all our waking hours, it's a tricky choice. What do you do with your phone in that situation? Take it with you? Might as well draw a map to the body. Turn it off? Sure hope your usage history shows you frequently go off that air for hours at a time or else that one time is going to look mighty suspicious. Leave it at home, switched on and unused? Let's hope no calls go unanswered while you're off doing the deed - and that your usage habits show that you often don't use the phone for hours on end.

No matter what you do with it, you're going to need to explain why your usage habits were different that one significant day.

i wonder if the killer realizes that if he/she confessed today and told police the truth, maybe it was an accident a crime of passion a moment of madness that the population of melbourne will go somewhat easier on them and so will the courts, drag this out and make this all about you and melbourne community will come down on you like a ton a bricks just like what we saw in jill meagher and baden-clay in qld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member