Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and. TGY, isn't it remarkable how many many people, often people who have no trouble recognising other peoples faults, such faults as would dictate their immediate death, who do not, and cannot grasp the simplest technology of the mobile phone.

It has been around 30 years since mobiles were used in AU.. they started off the size of a brick. .. it isn't new.

YES! But for Websleuths I would'nt know Jack about these things especially in the heat of the moment, if I just murdered someone, I'm thinking WTF!! Adrenaline and all that.

Trooper, I hope these illiterate Murderers NEVER get wise to 'pings'

That'll kill all our fun!

so they own a Mercedes, those cars are constantly connected via sat and also internet surprised the police were unable to track those instead of the phones providing a clearer clue to where the body was quicker

Was this reported in the news or was this a story someone overheard from someone? ....The only witness to anything happening near the recovery site that I have heard memtioned in the news is the guy who saw some bloke with a shovel...

Just trying to sort out rumour .... and what has actually been reported..

My daughter is a hairdresser in the local area. Her client was quite distraught recalling the time when her husband saw 3 people with a van that was bogged. On their next walk they noticed empty lime bags which was reported to crime stoppers. At the end of the day this is all hearsay. It certainly raises a lot of questions. If this recollection relates back to the BR/VR/AR ...(whoever) they certainly are a bunch of idiots.

My daughter is a hairdresser in the local area. Her client was quite distraught recalling the time when her husband saw 3 people with a van that was bogged. On their next walk they noticed empty lime bags which was reported to crime stoppers. At the end of the day this is all hearsay. It certainly raises a lot of questions. If this recollection relates back to the BR/VR/AR ...(whoever) they certainly are a bunch of idiots.

Ohh ok... so may be related ..... did the client say it was in the same location as remains were found??

Hey.....in one of the earlier links someone posted it said Borce had sought two loans from well known loan shark..... did anyone else read that...... what's that all about....first time hearing that..... same article that said both Anthony and Chris had sought money in exchange for interview.....

and how unlucky could Borce be.. on the very day his wife goes missing, his phone is down for 2 hours, plus.. he takes her car for a drive over bumps , and oddly forgets he did so for months.. but wait,, not only this, he takes her car for the bumps ride ( his mobile phone pinging away ) in the very same direction his missing wife 's phone is pinging,,,.

and there is more, because when the decomposing body of his wife is found, it is right there where her phone was pinging, in the same direction his driving of her car was ( on the same day ! ) which means he was driving his wife's car on the same road in the same direction on the same day that someone was freighting his wife's dead body ! coincidence?... you choose!.

Ahh Trooper you have to be a lawyer.... closing argument right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven news at 6pm announced that whilst no external injuries were detected at Karen's autopsy, the police are certain she was murdered.

I find this statement bizarre and erroneous. After all this time, only the bones, teeth & hair would remain. There would be no skin, flesh or muscle left.
What "external injuries" could they expect to see...? External bone injuries?

The news services just want hysteria and click links on their websites.

I find this statement bizarre and erroneous. After all this time, only the bones, teeth & hair would remain. There would be no skin, flesh or muscle left.

Yes, if she was stabbed or there was blunt force trauma you would likely see bone damage.

Yes, if she was stabbed or there was blunt force trauma you would likely see bone damage.

My point is that there is no longer an "external" portion to the remains. Bones are internal. A bone injury from a stabbing would be an internal injury, wouldn't it?

I don't think where KR was found was the original disposal site. I think the body/remains were moved here subsequently. I think there is some connection to the areas police searched in December. Perhaps the body was initially there and then moved to Mt Macedon. Maybe the body was moved more than once and this is how early detection was averted. I think originally there must hv bn an inground or watery grave/disposal but subsequently due to the cold and winter at the time and slow decomposition it was moved and lime used. I say this because where the body was found doesn't appeal as an ideal location to abandon a fresh corpse and it would have revealed itself to passersby sooner. If a jogger spotted the remains after 8 months, how come no one else spotted the body soon after the murder? All thoughts expressed here are MOO.
Any thoughts?

Hope any money she does inherit is not used for Borces lawyers! I can't believe she doesn't have an inkling of doubt about her dad being responsible. Love is blind I guess, even more so when you only have one parent left. Moo.

Karen's will would be interesting reading.
I am assuming she had one. Most standard wills leave the surviving spouse everything, and in the event that the spouse is deceased, it would go to any child/children of the relationship. If Borce goes to prison for the murder then I would assume SR would inherit the lot. Do we have laws that state you can't profit from a crime ? I thought we did or am I watching too many cop shows lol.
If there is no caveat over the property then it would be difficult for creditors to make a claim on the estate.
She would stand to inherit a bit. IMO

I don't think where KR was found was the original disposal site. I think the body/remains were moved here subsequently. I think there is some connection to the areas police searched in December. Perhaps the body was initially there and then moved to Mt Macedon. Maybe the body was moved more than once and this is how early detection was averted. I think originally there must hv bn an inground or watery grave/disposal but subsequently due to the cold and winter at the time and slow decomposition it was moved and lime used. I say this because where the body was found doesn't appeal as an ideal location to abandon a fresh corpse and it would have revealed itself to passersby sooner. If a jogger spotted the remains after 8 months, how come no one else spotted the body soon after the murder? All thoughts expressed here are MOO.
Any thoughts?

locals have said the area smelled foul for several months

Maybe a head injury without skull fractures?

in a defence I'm almost certain that if i were to leave my house at 8:30 in the morning to go for a jog that I wouldn't be spotted either... I'm just another suburban girl

locals have said the area smelled foul for several months

In the bush there is always dead animals. I've come across dead cows, multiple chooks and even a pile of greyhounds.
You usually smell and then keep a wide birth. Never would you think it was a body. Karen was well concealed.

Yes, interestingly, the locals stated a smell in August. Karen disappeared in late June. Time enough for it to be relocated.

the risk of being caught escalates if you go back to the body once you have dumped it, also people tend to want to not think about whats happened or bring back memories they are trying to suppress i cant see them moving her, my opinion is she was there the entire time

Back onto mobiles Trooper...remember the cops caught Baden-Clod on a lie that he was asleep all that night and his mobile told that it was put on charge at 2am?

Wonderful little pieces of tech aren't they. Oh the secrets they blab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue