Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture in the paper of where Karen's body was found is freaking me out, I have blown it up thinking it will not look like a skull but it still down. Surely it cant be a skull.

Yeah, i don't really know what to think about it? Wonder who took the photo? Maybe if from an msn article as it is you could contact them and bring it to their attention? And they might be able to let you know what it is we are seeing?

It's behind a paywall. Have to subscribe to the paper and pay a subscription fee to read there.

I have a membership, its about the shovel, testing has found two types of soil one from the home and another soil from Gisborne-Macedon area.

SOIL samples from a shovel found in the garage at Karen Ristevski’s home could be the key to solving the mystery of her disappearance and death.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...66d1ae61bc56356f1c1831?utm_content=SocialFlow

Interestingly I remember AR referring to Borce as a 'coward' in the early days.

MURDERED woman Karen Ristevski’s stepson has called on her killer to surrender and stop being a “coward”.

Anthony Rickard, 33, said the murderer should “man up” and “confess” to end the family’s despair and prevent Mrs Ristevski’s daughter, Sarah, suffering further hurt.

In a message to the killer, he said: “It’s only a matter of time before you are spending a long time behind bars.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/7ab781409d785728abcbaf28a8720d6b

I find this statement bizarre and erroneous. After all this time, only the bones, teeth & hair would remain. There would be no skin, flesh or muscle left.
What "external injuries" could they expect to see...? External bone injuries?

Knicksinbonesfromknifewounds.Fractures.Dislocations.Tendontears.Lost/knockedoutteeth.

That picture in the paper of where Karen's body was found is freaking me out, I have blown it up thinking it will not look like a skull but it still down. Surely it cant be a skull.

Don't freak girl. I saw a pic at a different angle and it isn't a scull just an optical illusion or some ******wit with photoshop.

But yes it was too weird I agree.

Borce and Vasco are in their 50's... their life in Macedonia as young children therefore, if one knows the history of Macedonia , it is a reasonable assumption to conclude it must have been awful and hard.

Does Borce have an accent? I don't recall him speaking to media.

To get behind the paywall copy & paste this into google. "New twist in Karen Ristevski murder mystery as shovel soil clue emerges"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Borce have an accent? I don't recall him speaking to media.

Nope.

There is video of him speaking in one of the early press conferences through these threads.

Sarah has been at the shop every day (not sure if it's been open the last two days as I haven't been there). In the early days there were other workers in there also, however in recent times it's pretty much been only her. The shop is always quiet

Also in the Herald Sun article, Borce claimed he turned back home from his fuel gauge testing trip in the Mercedes at around the Calder Park Raceway
One soil sample matched soil behind their property which is why that area was searched and the second sample matched soil from the Gisborne/ Macedon area.

Knicksinbonesfromknifewounds.Fractures.Dislocations.Tendontears.Lost/knockedoutteeth.

Bone nicks, fractures and dislocations are "Internal injuries",and there wouldn't be any tendons left after all this time. Teeth damage could be considered an "external injury" though I suppose?
Just weird how they said "external" when the external "extremities" would be no more.

I wonder if the remains also included shreds of black clothing as per the mannequin displayed soon after KR disappeared? Then there's the purse and handbag and missing phone. I wonder what did investigator take away in December from the Toolern Vale search? Was it the purse etc?

I wonder if the remains also included shreds of black clothing as per the mannequin displayed soon after KR disappeared? Then there's the purse and handbag and missing phone. I wonder what did investigator take away in December from the Toolern Vale search? Was it the purse etc?

Yes, I reckon you're on the money

So how much more evidence do they need to arrest BR?

I find it interesting on ACA tonight (A Current Affair for the non australian readers) that Martin King's report freeze framed BR, SR and VR as "the husband", "the daughter" and the "brother in law" and repeated past footage of SR wiping dry eyes, BR eyes going all over the place during the media conference and VR spiel about Karen being overseas.
I think ACA would have inside knowledge and just not allowed to report it. I have thought since the start that SR knows more than letting on and it would be just like a father to protect his daughter if this was the case. Somehow I don't think we'll ever know the full story about this.
In the case of Vic Ranchem back in the early 80's he was the prime suspect, they never found Jackie's (his wife's) body and he went to his grave with whatever he knew or did. A detective even visited him on his death bed and said "Come on Vic, tell us where she is and what happened" and he still didn't tell.

Also I did ask a friend who's a police officer a few months ago (even though they can't disclose anything) what they were waiting for and he said without a body we can't do anything. So whatever they know or think they were waiting to find Karen and hopefully she'll have the answers via DNA and forensic testing.

The Herald Sun article also mentioned that forensic testing on the family vehicles revealed they were "squeaky clean".

Now that the shovel appears to hv some evidence, perhaps a lineup as someone did see/speak to a man with a shovel at mt Macedon. I somehow feel SR is involved too and this is the delay in making the connection,after all 3 people including a young girl were also spotted nearby. What interests me is that a shovel wasn't required for where the remains were found, so it must hv been moved there subsequently from a dug out grave, unless BR/SR tried to dig a grave but it proved to difficult. Re a lineup BRs lawyers could argue its tainted as BRs face has been splashed across media. Just MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper