Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's Advocate here. Could there be an organized crime link to all of this? There were loans from loan sharks repayable early last year.

Back onto mobiles Trooper...remember the cops caught Baden-Clod on a lie that he was asleep all that night and his mobile told that it was put on charge at 2am?

Wonderful little pieces of tech aren't they. Oh the secrets they blab!

and they are practically indestructible..... burning may do it, but an awful lot just wont do it. ... I still expect Allisons phone to be found one day.. close by the house, because they did manage to get a ping on it in close proximity.

Ditto Karen's phone.. no reason to give up on that one , either. The sim card from Jill Meagher's was a lucky find ( in the washing machine of the idiotic partner of Bailey) ...nothing is ever lost, just delayed in finding.

I want to hear a bit about Anthony and Vasco's phones... .

Devil's Advocate here. Could there be an organized crime link to all of this? There were loans from loan sharks repayable early last year.

and they are practically indestructible..... burning may do it, but an awful lot just wont do it. ... I still expect Allisons phone to be found one day.. close by the house, because they did manage to get a ping on it in close proximity.

Ditto Karen's phone.. no reason to give up on that one , either. The sim card from Jill Meagher's was a lucky find ( in the washing machine of the idiotic partner of Bailey) ...nothing is ever lost, just delayed in finding.

I want to hear a bit about Anthony and Vasco's phones... .

Hear Hear to Allisons phone being found.

Ohh ok... so may be related ..... did the client say it was in the same location as remains were found??

Hey.....in one of the earlier links someone posted it said Borce had sought two loans from well known loan shark..... did anyone else read that...... what's that all about....first time hearing that..... same article that said both Anthony and Chris had sought money in exchange for interview.....

Yeah I read that too, first time reading or hearing about that. Could throw another herring into the pond.

Whoever is beneficiary/executor of a will after someone dies they will be responsible for the deceased's estate, which would also mean paying bills of the deceased and distributing assets according to the will if there is one.
I imagine in this case it will be BR unless of course he ends up in jail for Karen's murder/death. And then i'm not sure what would happen? Perhaps SR would have to take on the responsibility for her mother to be executor of her will? But i'm sure their lawyer will advise them.
https://www.statetrustees.com.au/executor-services/information-and-resources/what-is-probate/

Mmmm yes and Karen had an inheritance.

I don't think where KR was found was the original disposal site. I think the body/remains were moved here subsequently. I think there is some connection to the areas police searched in December. Perhaps the body was initially there and then moved to Mt Macedon. Maybe the body was moved more than once and this is how early detection was averted. I think originally there must hv bn an inground or watery grave/disposal but subsequently due to the cold and winter at the time and slow decomposition it was moved and lime used. I say this because where the body was found doesn't appeal as an ideal location to abandon a fresh corpse and it would have revealed itself to passersby sooner. If a jogger spotted the remains after 8 months, how come no one else spotted the body soon after the murder? All thoughts expressed here are MOO.
Any thoughts?

The way this case has ebbed and flowed, turned and twisted over the past seven months anything is possible. I think a plausible theory.

My point is that there is no longer an "external" portion to the remains. Bones are internal. A bone injury from a stabbing would be an internal injury, wouldn't it?

Yes, good point.. The wording is very odd given that.. :-/

Agatha Christie couldn't write a better whodunit.

I just can't put this bulls**t book down.

Karen Ristevski’s daughter Sarah has been put in an unthinkable position

BY all accounts, Sarah Ristevski was incredibly close to her mother Karen and the pain of loss is written all over the young woman’s face.
Not only has Sarah had to endure almost nine months of worry about her mother’s fate, she has also had to live under the cloud of suspicion directed at her father, Borce.
Today, Mr Ristevski’s lawyer conceded the 52-year-old was the prime suspect in the disappearance and suspected murder of Mrs Ristevski, whose decomposed body was found in Victorian bushland on Monday.
He said his client maintained his innocence and urged the public not to make assumptions about what had happened.
That was nothing new to Sarah, who was literally sitting next to her father at a press conference the first time a reporter asked him outright if he had killed his wife.
The pair, along with Mrs Ristevski’s aunt Patricia Gray, cut the presser short and walked out in protest.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/08bf925b446d0ceca2cfbf3aa2aa7b55

I'm sad, but glad she is found. Without her body it would be difficult to prove murder. Definitely murdered so now to discover by whom

Whoever is beneficiary/executor of a will after someone dies they will be responsible for the deceased's estate, which would also mean paying bills of the deceased and distributing assets according to the will if there is one.
I imagine in this case it will be BR unless of course he ends up in jail for Karen's murder/death. And then i'm not sure what would happen? Perhaps SR would have to take on the responsibility for her mother to be executor of her will? But i'm sure their lawyer will advise them.
https://www.statetrustees.com.au/executor-services/information-and-resources/what-is-probate/

When Joe Korp had his wife, Maria, murdered by his ridiculous girlfriend , Tania Herman, the Victorian State government stepped in immediately she was reported missing, ( Joe attempted to spin that she had been kidnapped ) because they had a son , underage, 11 , I think, which is a different situation to Sarah who is of age.

However, Maria had a daughter, not Joe's daughter and her solicitor immediately had all funds frozen and when Maria was found, still conscious, barely alive in the boot of a car, all assets remained so until Maria died. By then, Joe was about to be arrested for organising the murder, the assets were unfrozen and placed in loco parentis with the daughter, Laura, under a trustee arrangement, and Joe, seeing all his plans come to naught, girlfriend in prison, wife in the grave, son removed from his care, stepdaughter in charge of his home, his and Maria's money, did the right thing and hung himself high from the rafters of his own garage.

He had an odd brother, also, .. Augustus, who wanted to sell Joe's story to the highest bidder.. No one gave a damn, in the end.

That picture in the paper of where Karen's body was found is freaking me out, I have blown it up thinking it will not look like a skull but it still down. Surely it cant be a skull.

Wow so many judgements & generalisations in this post. Just because you're an immigrant doesn't mean you had a terrible life back home.

Borce and Vasco are in their 50's... their life in Macedonia as young children therefore, if one knows the history of Macedonia , it is a reasonable assumption to conclude it must have been awful and hard.

That would be in regards to the boating venture that went no where, hang on wasn't he involved in some catering business, might have had a van????:thinking: Oh no my head hurts have to take a Bex.

Maybe some debts
had to be paid to people that needed the money.

When Joe Korp had his wife, Maria, murdered by his ridiculous girlfriend , Tania Herman, the Victorian State government stepped in immediately she was reported missing, ( Joe attempted to spin that she had been kidnapped ) because they had a son , underage, 11 , I think, which is a different situation to Sarah who is of age.

However, Maria had a daughter, not Joe's daughter and her solicitor immediately had all funds frozen and when Maria was found, still conscious, barely alive in the boot of a car, all assets remained so until Maria died. By then, Joe was about to be arrested for organising the murder, the assets were unfrozen and placed in loco parentis with the daughter, Laura, under a trustee arrangement, and Joe, seeing all his plans come to naught, girlfriend in prison, wife in the grave, son removed from his care, stepdaughter in charge of his home, his and Maria's money, did the right thing and hung himself high from the rafters of his own garage.

He had an odd brother, also, .. Augustus, who wanted to sell Joe's story to the highest bidder.. No one gave a damn, in the end.

Oh wow, haven't heard of that case before, but sounds like a case of just desserts in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue