Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe you.. it wouldn't surprise me if , say, it was Borce, he would achieve a status in prison that he never managed to get outside... ditto, Anthony, should it turn out that way , Karen as the bad stepmother.

That's what i thought initially with his rantings, that is he alibi building?

AR latest post is quite the contradiction about keeping private life ect. What a load of rubbish. How much more public could this moron get ?

is he still at it?... .. . I would have thought that some kind person would have thrown his internet device into a deep well, by now..

I get the distinct impression that Anthony is projecting his own alter ego.... telling himself to give himself up , etc.......

However,... the mind fuelled into a crystal meth rage is way above my pay grade in unravelling..... ... anything goes, in this situation.

That's what i thought initially with his rantings, that is he alibi building?

It could be among an array of motives that Anthony is floating..... rat-like cunning isn't far below the surface there, he seems to be giving his delusions of grandeur a free ride, laying out a long history of a man hard-done-by... a born whiner.

When i was reading on this case yesterday, if Karen actually did leave the house, and she had as was stated $850 in her purse, i read that her Coach handbag & purse were not found. Could AR have intercepted her somewhere, or did she meet up with him to give him money perhaps? And maybe he wanted more than she was willing to give him?
But if she was with her husband that day according to phone pings then i guess that is unlikely and he was the last person to see her?

AR latest post is quite the contradiction about keeping private life ect. What a load of rubbish. How much more public could this moron get ?
Hbayne, could you possibly PM me a copy please? Ain't got no Facebook.

Without wanting to sound harsh, wouldn't they be skeletal by that stage. Almost looks fleshy.

Rates of decomposition are extremely variable, so skeletonisation may not have occurred & would likely be incomplete if it occurred. The feet decay a lot slower than the torso, if free of injuries.

I would've expected the skin to have blackened, but maybe it didn't.

I work at a maximum prison in Melbourne, I can honestly say nothing will happen to him. He will be well looked after. Most men in there don't respect women so no biggie to have killed his wife in other prisoners eyes.

thanks for that i thought crimes against women and children were considered the worst among inmates ...you learn something new everyday"

Rates of decomposition are extremely variable, so skeletonisation may not have occurred & would likely be incomplete if it occurred. The feet decay a lot slower than the torso, if free of injuries.

I would've expected the skin to have blackened, but maybe it didn't.

dont want to sound disrespectful to the dead but they have these government facilities out in the bush and they bury bodies and test decomposition under a variety of circumstances and weather, i think they are called body farms

When i was reading on this case yesterday, if Karen actually did leave the house, and she had as was stated $850 in her purse, i read that her Coach handbag & purse were not found. Could AR have intercepted her somewhere, or did she meet up with him to give him money perhaps? And maybe he wanted more than she was willing to give him?
But if she was with her husband that day according to phone pings then i guess that is unlikely and he was the last person to see her?

I think, now,, in regard to what Borce has claimed, it is a fair conclusion to draw that none of it has any basis in fact. The fact that he took her car for a drive, to 'work out' the gauge problem and then forgot to mention it to the police puts him well and truly out of the Truth stakes, and well and truly into the Liar's run until further and better particulars are forthcoming..

It is reasonable to dispense with the $850, the purse, the handbag, the upstairs , downstairs, the 'clear the head ' walk etc, all this palaver and bulldust and stick to the empirical stuff, that she left that house unseen by man , woman or beast on that day. No cctv picked her up, passing anyone's house, at any bus stop, train station, taxi, nothin....

the next sighting of Karen is the body in the bush. That's it.. those are the concrete facts, despite what Borce, Anthony or/and Vasco say.

It could be among an array of motives that Anthony is floating..... rat-like cunning isn't far below the surface there, he seems to be giving his delusions of grandeur a free ride, laying out a long history of a man hard-done-by... a born whiner.

Drug addicts are not notorious as being trustworthy, and if desperate enough would steal from their grandmother. Ice is also very addictive & destructive in an addicts life.

sex crimes against children seem like they're not tolerated by prisoners, would that be accurate @Gigi30? considering the vast majority of violent crime is committed by men against women there's no way men would cop flak for it - they barely do outside, let alone in prison where it's no doubt more normalised as well.

I think, now,, in regard to what Borce has claimed, it is a fair conclusion to draw that none of it has any basis in fact. The fact that he took her car for a drive, to 'work out' the gauge problem and then forgot to mention it to the police puts him well and truly out of the Truth stakes, and well and truly into the Liar's run until further and better particulars are forthcoming..

It is reasonable to dispense with the $850, the purse, the handbag, the upstairs , downstairs, the 'clear the head ' walk etc, all this palaver and bulldust and stick to the empirical stuff, that she left that house unseen by man , woman or beast on that day. No cctv picked her up, passing anyone's house, at any bus stop, train station, taxi, nothin....

the next sighting of Karen is the body in the bush. That's it.. those are the concrete facts, despite what Borce, Anthony or/and Vasco say.

All excellent points Trooper. It is all very convoluted as it is in these types of cases. Could BR be protecting someone else near & dear though? Probably not, but just a thought.

I wonder, if no charges have been laid, how people will behave at Karen's funeral.

Judging by the place where they dumped the body its seems like it was not premeditated.
There is no evidence she has ever gone for a walk.
My guess is they had heated argument, he might have pushed her and she died, naturally he panicked, adrenaline rush, had to think fast how to get rid of body so he took her in her Merc and dumped the body between 2 logs.
Im wondering if police have searched his home and backyard, had he burried the body in his garden behind the house do you think it would be discovered?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I wonder, if no charges have been laid, how people will behave at Karen's funeral.

I have a sneaking suspicion , and I have to admit, a sneaking admiration for the Victorian Police force when they let matters flow on in the Joe Korp case.. they let Joe throw himself around as the surviving daughter banned him from Maria's funeral, and Joe, full of guilt , handily hung himself that night after the funeral, ( after videoing himself giving a long lecture on morals and behaviour for his little son, and telling us all how much he loved Maria) thus saving the Victorian taxpayer millions of dollars in court case fees and imprisonment costs.

Maybe the Vic Police are just halting and drawing breath and letting this thing play out to the max before pulling the rug under a person, or persons foot or feet.

All excellent points Trooper. It is all very convoluted as it is in these types of cases. Could BR be protecting someone else near & dear though? Probably not, but just a thought.

I don't think there is anyone as near and dear to Borce as Borce is...

I work at a maximum prison in Melbourne, I can honestly say nothing will happen to him. He will be well looked after. Most men in there don't respect women so no biggie to have killed his wife in other prisoners eyes.

That was also my thoughts, lots of them in there have killed the wife or woman. Had a cousin who was a prison guard, said its the pedos they dont like. Kill your wife, mum, sister, rape the neighbour etc but dont touch kids.

I feel he could be protecting SR.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member