Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on cue, entering stage left, is poor old Mum Ristevski, .. they always drag out Mum, or poor old Dad, or a couple of angry sisters, who can forget Gittany's fired up sisters , hanging about the court house screaming about the loveliness of Simon? who can forget Olivia, the demented sister of Gerard... .

But the Mum's are in a class of their own, Gittany's mum was terrific, ditto Baden - Clay's Mum, ... 'my boy wouldn't do this!!'... sure, sure.... Cardamone's mum , who is laying low now after being mightily offended that her little boy could even think of murdering a woman in their own back yard, despite him being a recent parolee from a long sentence for aggravated assault and violent rape.. ..

I give credit to Mrs Standford, mother of the Stanford twins ( Stephanie Scott's murder) .. she had enough class and enough brains to remain silent and let the law take it's course...

The reason why lawyers drag out poor old mums to shed a few tears about their little boys is akin to casting bread on the waters,, something might come back, and in this case, the bread,( the sentimental view of the son ) is cast on the waters ( the general public, which consists of the jury pool ) . .. it's a gamble. Might work, and is an indication of just how things are going..

If Mum is shoved out into the public view, dished up to the general press , with a message of innocence about 'her boy' you can almost guarantee that some measure of *advertiser censored* has hit the fan in a big way, peoples...

What we saw may not be connected (I guess we won't know until charges are laid etc), but as soon as we saw where the body was found, my partner said to call the police straight away.
If it isn't related, it's a massive coincidence.

Thanks for your input. As unbelievable as it is that they moved the body, i don't dispute what you saw or claim here. I just can't believe this happened while the cops are supposed to be watching these blokes. Heavens above! I'm shocked by this.

Im starting to think that some of these Ristevski's are a bit like the Milat's. Mad

Thanks for your input. As unbelievable as it is that they moved the body, i don't dispute what you saw or claim here. I just can't believe this happened while the cops are supposed to be watching these blokes. Heavens above! I'm shocked by this.

Absolutely.
It was about 3am when I saw it, and I woke my partner because I was freaked out by it.

I read that VR has a Volkswagen, do we know what other cars are driven by the by rest of the family?

Right on cue, entering stage left, is poor old Mum Ristevski, .. they always drag out Mum, or poor old Dad, or a couple of angry sisters, who can forget Gittany's fired up sisters , hanging about the court house screaming about the loveliness of Simon? who can forget Olivia, the demented sister of Gerard... .

But the Mum's are in a class of their own, Gittany's mum was terrific, ditto Baden - Clay's Mum, ... 'my boy wouldn't do this!!'... sure, sure.... Cardamone's mum , who is laying low now after being mightily offended that her little boy could even think of murdering a woman in their own back yard, despite him being a recent parolee from a long sentence for aggravated assault and violent rape.. ..

I give credit to Mrs Standford, mother of the Stanford twins ( Stephanie Scott's murder) .. she had enough class and enough brains to remain silent and let the law take it's course...

The reason why lawyers drag out poor old mums to shed a few tears about their little boys is akin to casting bread on the waters,, something might come back, and in this case, the bread,( the sentimental view of the son ) is cast on the waters ( the general public, which consists of the jury pool ) . .. it's a gamble. Might work, and is an indication of just how things are going..

If Mum is shoved out into the public view, dished up to the general press , with a message of innocence about 'her boy' you can almost guarantee that some measure of *advertiser censored* has hit the fan in a big way, peoples...

But .... but ..... surely the lawyers would not go against the instruction from police for the family 'not to talk to the media'??!! :wink:
hahahaha

I agree, about the *advertiser censored* and the fan and the mummy-denials.

Odd that Mum Ristevski didn't have a lot to say when her daughter in law went missing.. nothing about , 'please return my lovely DIL'.. or.. 'Karen, come back, all is forgiven'..... noooo.... . suddenly, Mrs Ristevski , the elder, has a bit to say....

we are on the downhill run, people.. Soon as the funeral is over, kerblam. .... ' several men from the Ristevski family are assisting police in their enquiries'.. that sort of headline........

But .... but ..... surely the lawyers would not go against the instruction from police for the family 'not to talk to the media'??!! :wink:
hahahaha

I agree, about the *advertiser censored* and the fan and the mummy-denials.

it's been a rare moment , in my lifetime, that lawyers have taken instructions from the police in regard to their client's welfare.. . I , frankly, cannot recall any such incident... :thinking:

:laughing:

The land that was searched by police in December where they found items of interest. Was this private land? Somebody about to sell? What reason would one need to move a body? (if that is the case)

The rumor of him and the step mother has been around for years I don't know if it's true but I heard it about 15 years ago

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I know it been stated before .... how old is AR? Over 15 years ago would have made him a mere kid. Maybe I'm being totally naive I couldn't imagine Karen hooking up with a teen/young adult.

The land that was searched by police in December where they found items of interest. Was this private land? Somebody about to sell? What reason would one need to move a body? (if that is the case)

Further from phone ping range?
Other evidence found nearby?
Perhaps old restaurant put up for sale?
Tract of land sold to developers?
(Psychic told Vasco that an item of importance needed moving?)

There is a bunch of land for sale in that area .....

http://www.realestate.com.au/buy/property-land-in-toolern+vale,+vic+3337/list-1

I'd say the police are fairly aware of everything that occurred after Karen went missing and are sure who went where, who did what etc. my guess is they are only trying to discern how her death occurred whether murder/accident or other and the person/s involved. Something leads me to believe the men are covering for the daughter and until they can prove that we'll see no arrests.

I know it been stated before .... how old is AR? Over 15 years ago would have made him a mere kid. Maybe I'm being totally naive I couldn't imagine Karen hooking up with a teen/young adult.

he is reported to be 32.......that makes him around 17, if his claim has any validity.. .... borderline, but not improbable, or impossible.. highly unlikely though..... ..

not that 17 is early for that sort of behaviour ...... ...

Just on this, IF it is a thing that Sarah is aware, I will be mind blown. As much as I love my father, if he ever carried out such an act I would be finished with him.

Note - I keep comparing this case to ''if i were in their shoes...'' as it is all I have to go on, I can only compare to what I think I would do in such suituation.

I have zero doubt my eldest daughter loves me, but I also know absolutely she would do anything for her daddy, and if we fought and I fell down the stairs and died, as conflicted as she would be, she would cover for him.

If the situation were reversed, I believe she would be more like you describe and would be unable to find it within herself to cover for me.

This video features John Silvester, crime writer from The Age, discussing the case. He speculates about the killer having a likely familiarity with the area and alludes to the effects of Karen's body being in the one place all along.
With respect to the people that believe they may have witnessed something, I'm skeptical that Karen's body was moved.
It is a truly horrendous proposition.
[video]http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/major-breakthroughs-startling-revelations-and-unanswered-questions-in-the-ristevski-case-20170224-gul1zx.html[/video]

he is reported to be 32.......that makes him around 17, if his claim has any validity.. .... borderline, but not improbable, or impossible.. highly unlikely though..... ..

not that 17 is early for that sort of behaviour ...... ...

It would also make Karen about 34 year old. And if it happened it would not have been illegal, he was past the age of consent. But it also could have been schoolboy bragging (which has since perpetuated and the lie continued) about his hot stepmum.
A 17 year gap is not so unrealistic. Although he was not an adult yet ... not unheard of.

And if we are to believe him about this, why not believe that Karen planned to leave Borce, now that Sarah was 21 years old? It has been rumoured that Karen and Sarah were having difficulties in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance. Perhaps Karen told Sarah about her (possible) intent to leave.

I think it was reported at some stage that he was in his 30's.

Absolutely.
It was about 3am when I saw it, and I woke my partner because I was freaked out by it.

I read that VR has a Volkswagen, do we know what other cars are driven by the by rest of the family?

so are u saying u saw BR, VR & ?? At 3am in the place Karen was found?

If Karen was planning on leaving her husband for whatever reason, all pictures stories of her show her to be bright, bubbly, sophisticated. Hanging out at the races and fashion events suggest that to me. I'm sure she would be more than capable of finding a man in a similar position, or even if she were playing the cougar, daughters friends/boyfriend even. Rather than a drug addled moron and stepson for that matter so I would discount anything he has to say.
IMO anyway.

I'd say the police are fairly aware of everything that occurred after Karen went missing and are sure who went where, who did what etc. my guess is they are only trying to discern how her death occurred whether murder/accident or other and the person/s involved. Something leads me to believe the men are covering for the daughter and until they can prove that we'll see no arrests.

I think you are wrong re the daughter. It would be an amazing person, who at 21/22 years of age could go out in public daily and run a shop, if she was involved or responsible in the death of her mother. In my opinion, she is a tragic victim in this horrible sad saga.

This video features John Silvester, crime writer from The Age, discussing the case. He speculates about the killer having a likely familiarity with the area and alludes to the effects of Karen's body being in the one place all along.
With respect to the people that believe they may have witnessed something, I'm skeptical that Karen's body was moved.
It is a truly horrendous proposition.
[video]http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/major-breakthroughs-startling-revelations-and-unanswered-questions-in-the-ristevski-case-20170224-gul1zx.html[/video]

Skeptic here, too. With all due respect to the observer. The sighting may (or may not) have been them, but not related to moving Karen. Perhaps just checking the hiding place was undisturbed and still adequately covered, while under cover of darkness and while any tracking device was not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC