Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't automatically mean that these traditions or values are carried by this particular family or individuals in it.

That's true. There are always variables. An Aussie can marry a person from Macedonian background who might have been born in Aus. to Macedonian ancestry, so would tend to be more Australian than anything. As the children of migrants born in the country are citizens of their country of birth etc.

I agree Didi
Married couples no dependent children. The starting point 50/50
I guess businesses could make the break down a little more difficult.
With all assets and liabilities having to be disclosed including taxes.
I guess those owed would get their cut before any split of the money.

Secret lovers or not the split would be the same, wouldn't it?
imo

From experience you would need to determine what financials both parties bought into the marriage.

Wills? By law all possessions are divided 50:50 unless some sort of prenuptial​ agreement was signed but that scenario is unlikely, they have been together 20+ years.

Nobody has been charged in relation to KR murder, does it mean everyone in R family have their passports and can freely leave the country?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

It would depend what LE had on them in reference to departing the country. Considering phone/cars have been bugged it wouldn't be a far stretch the immigration department did not have an alert on them should they decide to flee the country.

From experience you would need to determine what financials both parties bought into the marriage.

From experience, you don't always get back what you went in with or contributed along the way. :maddening:

Thanks, sleep. :)

And now that Karen is deceased .... he wouldn't have to share with anyone. He can keep it all for himself.
(Unless, of course, he is charged and found guilty of murdering Karen.)
Which was my point in the first place. Motive for murder.
Everone agrees the murder was unplanned (you dont plan to leave the body between 2 logs), that means money wasn't an issue or motive.
With good planning body should never be found and you wouldn't dump it near your brothers property or racehourse

Quite possibly she told him about leaving marriage and he couldn't take it, got mad and strangled or suffocated her, hence no visible injuries.

Im pretty sure in divorce process each party gets 50%, in this case one party is gone, so i guess spouse thats alive getes everything.
Don't think will can override that
Hypothetically, if now BR dies as well, everything would go to children, SR and AR are the only children i assume.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

<modsnip> But traditions can continue, even in Australia. My family carries on English traditions. Many other families carry on with their traditional ways. It is just the way things are.
<modsnip>
Br came here when he was a young man, then married to an anglo saxon woman, been with her 25 years, he already has a son out of wedlock AR(very untraditional), he is not traditionalist like some of you think. People change a lot once they start living in Australia, environment shapes you more than you realize

Br came here when he was a young man, then married to an anglo saxon woman, been with her 25 years, he already has a son out of wedlock AR(very untraditional), he is not traditionalist like some of you think. People change a lot once they start living in Australia, environment shapes you more than you realize

Do you know Borce?

It doesn't automatically mean that these traditions or values are carried by this particular family or individuals in it.

I didn't say it did. I am offering food for thought. If posters don't like it, please scroll past it.
Those that know me, know I am not trying to get your backs up.
All I am saying is that Karen was murdered for a reason, if it was Borce his reaction may have been one partially fuelled by familial cultural tradition ... or may not. Those that choose to take the info that I offered as a slur, well that is their prerogative. It is not intended that way.

Seems that Macedonia has been ticking along quite well all by itself with its traditions, as have most other countries in the world. I am not critiquing them.

That is all.

Everone agrees the murder was unplanned (you dont plan to leave the body between 2 logs), that means money wasn't an issue or motive.
With good planning body should never be found and you wouldn't dump it near your brothers property or racehourse

Quite possibly she told him about leaving marriage and he couldn't take it, got mad and strangled or suffocated her, hence no visible injuries.

Im pretty sure in divorce process each party gets 50%, in this case one party is gone, so i guess spouse thats alive getes everything.
Hypothetically, if now BR dies as well, everything would go to children, SR and AR are the only children i assume.

I'm thinking it was premeditated, planned now, have changed my thinking to this since remains have been found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know Borce?
Nope, just judging by the way i heard him speak English. I know a lot of maco people so i know sort of accent they have based on length of time in Oz. He would be in his early teens(max) when he arrived.

BBM. Just wondering who 'everyone is?

Everyone on this thread?

Everyone in the family?

Everyone in LE?

Everyone in the media? Forensics? Australia? The world?

I for one don't, because I don't know what happened, so I have a very open mind.

Also, being unplanned doesn't mean that money wasn't a motive. We have no idea what they argued about - sorry I forget BR's terminology, so don't know whether he said 'disagreement', or 'argument' or 'falling down, sorry, out'. In fact money can be a very good trigger for disagreements, particularly when business and relationships are involved. IMO

QUOTE=Didi1201;13189112]Everone agrees the murder was unplanned (you dont plan to leave the body between 2 logs), that means money wasn't an issue or motive.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Nope, just judging by the way i heard him speak English. I know a lot of maco people so i know sort of accent they have based on length of time in Oz. He would be in his early teens(max) when he arrived.

So these are your opinions then. Thanks. That wasn't clear.

But you do know AR - don't you ?

Just curious where you have heard him speak. He hasn't said much at all to the media.

I will stick my neck out for it to be chopped well aware i could be miles away from the truth.

Although,

I say three will be charged.

Under what grounds for each hard to say.

Just curious where you have heard him speak. He hasn't said much at all to the media.
Yea, there was a clip when he appeals to public and KR, i heard him speak but i can't find it now[emoji36]

Maybe LE removed all links, if someone knows please post it here

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members