Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience....In the divorce process it is not mandated that everything is split 50/50......

Its work like a scale add some, take some and see what you end up with.

Rarely is it 50/50.

Absolutely,

People can quote legal clauses till they are black & blue,
But will have no idea what a property split involves unless they have Been there and Done that!.

One thing that isn't fully determinable is the credibility of AR's claims & statements.
He had maintained a relationship & has children who I presume he was involved in raising.

He openly admits to an Ice addiction, but the level of usage is unknown, people could take guesses.

It's interesting to take a look at this Google search result, then follow it up with one of your own.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...HWErB-8Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=ice+addict+face&*

Talk of a notorious loan shark has piqued my interest ...... but if they were after their money wouldn't they rough up BR as he's the one with the debt? Why would KR meet an untimely demise and not BR? Be interesting if there was evidence of him being bashed prior to KR going missing though, black eye or whatever:thinking:

In Thread 3, a "local poster" who knew BR and KR both personally and professionally stated that it was a known fact that other Watergardens retailers knew that Karen's shop/business had been in trouble for some time....locals had been talking about Karen and the shop for quite a long time even before she became public knowledge....the poster claimed she has never heard a bad word about Karen and that she was a lovely friendly person.

BR apparently is very quietly spoken, wouldn't "hurt a fly" type of man....there was talk that VR was not on very good terms with BR due to the fact that Karen wore the pants in the marriage and as a European man should have taken more of a stand in his life and marriage, as in their culture it is looked upon as being seen as less of a man to allow a woman to control their life/money/marriage etc etc.

Maybe VR is more involved in this than we originally thought?..MOO

BR allegedly stopped co-operating with police following an July 8 interview with detectives in which he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.
It has since emerged that there are several inconsistencies in the timeline Mr Ristevski allegedly conveyed to police regarding his movements on the day of her disappearance.
“He’s not been asked to make another statement and he’s fully co-operated with police,” Ms Ljubicic told
The Australian
Hard to get two totally contradictions like the above, if I was number 1 suspect and nothing to hide I am co-operating with police 100%. I don't think BR's lawyer has done him any favours issuing a statement like that. I agree don't assist the police with their investigations but only if your accused of the crime and no one has been accused at this point in time.

VR -
He also repeated Anthony’s claims that the marriage was in trouble and that she planned to leave Borce once their daughter Sarah turned 21.
So both BR's son & brother fully agree KR was leaving as soon as SR turned 21 and the marriage was in trouble . Two people who would know the true family home situation a lot more than most.
Ms Ristevski’s brother-in-law Vasko offered up the most bizarre theories after she vanished. He glibly told reporters that tensions between Borce, Anthony and Karen, and her embarrassment over her alleged inappropriate relationship with her stepson had prompted her to stage her own disappearance.

Why would KR be embarrassed over something if it wasn't true? and if your BR you are supporting your wife over such an alleged situation unless you have some doubts that it may have happened. Obviously according to VR these claims were discussed before KR's reported date that she went missing. I can't comment that the claims are not true (not that I can personally believe them) but if someone makes wild claims about me which are totally untrue I am not embarrassed myself I am feeling sorry for the mental state of mind of the obvious delusional person who has made them. Karen would know that family and friends would totally disbelieve any such claims so no need for any embarrassment on her behalf to be shown.
They are horrible claims to be made when the person it involves is gone and can't defend the allegations made. VR should have told the reporter if anyone actually believed the claims made and what BR reaction was to them. Obviously there was some belief if VR feels that KR was embarrassed.

The above is one reason why whoever has done the crime I hope puts their hands up and pleads because the above will get played out in court and no doubts other claims which can't be defended by the person it involves.

I know one thing that after buying True Crime magazines for years after all this is over I will be giving them a break for a while. I don't follow crimes online to sleuth and glad I don't as takes a lot of time and still you don't know just how close you are with your own thoughts. I don't know how much police do earn but they deserve it judging by what I now know they have to go through. You would want to be well seasoned to be able the handle the long road to find the truth.

Talk of a notorious loan shark has piqued my interest ...... but if they were after their money wouldn't they rough up BR as he's the one with the debt? Why would KR meet an untimely demise and not BR? Be interesting if there was evidence of him being bashed prior to KR going missing though, black eye or whatever:thinking:

Interesting. Maybe Karen was a precursor - threats that Sarah will be hurt next. We know where you live kinda thing.

Maybe these mafia type thoughts could be over the top but anything is possible.

Pay up or else? Im thinking these mafia type thoughts could be far too deep.

Hard to get two totally contradictions like the above, if I was number 1 suspect and nothing to hide I am co-operating with police 100%. I don't think BR's lawyer has done him any favours issuing a statement like that. I agree don't assist the police with their investigations but only if your accused of the crime and no one has been accused at this point in time.

So both BR's son & brother fully agree KR was leaving as soon as SR turned 21 and the marriage was in trouble . Two people who would know the true family home situation a lot more than most.

Why would KR be embarrassed over something if it wasn't true? and if your BR you are supporting your wife over such an alleged situation unless you have some doubts that it may have happened. Obviously according to VR these claims were discussed before KR's reported date that she went missing. I can't comment that the claims are not true (not that I can personally believe them) but if someone makes wild claims about me which are totally untrue I am not embarrassed myself I am feeling sorry for the mental state of mind of the obvious delusional person who has made them. Karen would know that family and friends would totally disbelieve any such claims so no need for any embarrassment on her behalf to be shown.
They are horrible claims to be made when the person it involves is gone and can't defend the allegations made. VR should have told the reporter if anyone actually believed the claims made and what BR reaction was to them. Obviously there was some belief if VR feels that KR was embarrassed.

The above is one reason why whoever has done the crime I hope puts their hands up and pleads because the above will get played out in court and no doubts other claims which can't be defended by the person it involves.

I know one thing that after buying True Crime magazines for years after all this is over I will be giving them a break for a while. I don't follow crimes online to sleuth and glad I don't as takes a lot of time and still you don't know just how close you are with your own thoughts. I don't know how much police do earn but they deserve it judging by what I now know they have to go through. You would want to be well seasoned to be able the handle the long road to find the truth.

I didn't know that VR said the marriage was in trouble, but he'd have a motive to say that, wouldn't he, to back up his running away to China on fake passport story. I reckon I'd need another verification from someone to make claim more convincing, at this point, just my opinion [emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What bugs me is the fact they still didn't lay charges, means so far LE does not think they have sufficient amount of evidence to prosecute him, i doubt br will make any mistake from now on that will provide them with enough juice to charge him as he operates under assumption that he is being wathed 24 7,

Unless they waiting for funeral but that is risky, he could decide that he needs to relax and go on holiday in South America in meantime without breaking a single law.

Perhaps they are waiting for final cause of death reports, it appears this can take some time, particularly if the body is badly decomposed, it would be mindless to make arrests without this final piece of information, no matter how much other evidence they do or do not have.

I think the property division thing has a lot of application in this situation.. I understand why the 50/50 business has gained traction with a lot of posters, but the unusual thing, in this marriage, was that that house, in Avondale, was put solely into Karen's name, presumably by Borce for a good reason.

No one does that on a whim.

Some reasons why he would do that. He owed Karen money , as a separate entity other than her being his wife. In lieu, he signed over the house to her sole ownership instead of cash, or similar value artifacts.. .

He signed it over to her, on the strength of her demand that he do so to prevent him borrowing on the equity of the property, perhaps he ventured into that and , as usual, failed badly. His lawyer probably, in that case would suggest it.

He signed it over because he didn't want to be found owning property in the event that creditors came looking for him to appropriate anything with his name in ownership on as payment for moneys owing, in other words, debt. And to maintain that façade of owning nothing that could be appropriated by a cranky lender, he kept the sole owner thingy going.

Should there have been a divorce, Borce would only have been entitled to any money he spent in maintaining the place.. did he paint it? have landscaping done? repaired a garage? he could get that money , or a proportion of it refunded.

In the event of a divorce the house would still be considered a marital asset, regardless of whose name it was in. It's common if one spouse is involved in a business to avoid having large assets in their name so they cannot be pursued by creditors as you mention. My XH had a business so our house was in my name only but when we split I didn't just get to keep the house because of that. We still had both contributed to the purchase and payments on the house, it was simply structured this way for asset protection.

Aug 2016
Vasko Ristevski said his sister-in-law may have fled overseas, most likely to China or the US, where she had previously travelled for work. “I reckon she’s run away. That’s my feeling, what with all the rumours going on,” he said in August.“I don’t think she’ll come back, I reckon she’s gone for good.”

Feb 2017
The brother-in-law of murdered Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski has allegedly claimed a psychic urged him to visit a burnt-out *restaurant northwest of Melbourne last year, not far from where the 47-year-old’s body was discovered.

VR doesn't ever want to go into business as a psychic!

“It’s not like her. I don’t talk to her much but when we get together she is happy. He (Borce) is feeing awful, he can hardly talk.
. Hang on you think she has run away but when you got together with her family she is happy and yet your quoted as saying you agreed with her step-son that when SR was 21 KR was leaving and that the marriage was in trouble. Someone is very confused here!

BBM So, I wonder what he's done in the past that could make them suspicious? Wonder what the neighbours' CCTV picked up? Wonder about the shovel? Perhaps that's why no more interviews - doesn't want to slip up.

I m sure nothing wrong with his lawyer advizing him about detectives spying tactics, he didn't advize him to do anything thats illegal. After all, br is paying big bucks to mr Stary so might as well pick his brain and learn as much as possible instead of searching the net.

Ok, so cops can do it covertly without telling surveillanced person about it.
Hypothetically, BR got hidden cam installed everywhere in his place and he catches some people installing some stuff around house, garage, car...
What does he do, pretend he didn't see it n be a good boy or just go to cops to report break in and what do cops say? At that point police have to tell him truth, right?

What bugs me is the fact they still didn't lay charges, means so far LE does not think they have sufficient amount of evidence to prosecute him, i doubt br will make any mistake from now on that will provide them with enough juice to charge him as he operates under assumption that he is being wathed 24 7,

Unless they waiting for funeral but that is risky, he could decide that he needs to relax and go on holiday in South America in meantime without breaking a single law.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

BBM So, I wonder what he's done in the past that could make them suspicious? Wonder what the neighbours' CCTV picked up? Wonder about the shovel? Perhaps that's why no more interviews - doesn't want to slip up.

Could the police have placed his passport on a watch list without an arrest? Purely if he is a POI to them?

If he is guilty and he thinks the police are watching him, I feel he would be getting fairly paranoid now. IMO.

Aug 2016

Feb 2017

VR doesn't ever want to go into business as a psychic!

. Hang on you think she has run away but when you got together with her family she is happy and yet your quoted as saying you agreed with her step-son that when SR was 21 KR was leaving and that the marriage was in trouble. Someone is very confused here!

Steve... Im reading that article differently. ..... I think the journo has taken a bit of poetic licence with this article.

You'll notice that Vasko has never been "Quoted" as saying their marriage is in trouble, nor has he ever been quoted as agreeing with Anthony...that Karen was going to leave Borce after Sarah turned 21.

He has only ever been qoted as saying he thought it was a possi ility she had ran away overseas possibly on a fake passport ...possibly due to the rumours going on about Anthony.

Could the police have placed his passport on a watch list without an arrest? Purely if he is a POI to them?

If he is guilty and he thinks the police are watching him, I feel he would be getting fairly paranoid now. IMO.

Emirates made a comment, a little while back in the threads, when someone asked if Borce's passport may be on a watch list at the ports of exit. Emirates said 'yes' ... or affirmative words to that effect.

I don't know if that means that the passport definitely is on a watch list, or if it means that the passport could be on a watch list. But if the police have enough corroborating evidence for a magistrate to approve a tracking device for Borce's car, then they may well have enough corroborating evidence to have his passport put on a watch list. imo

Steve... Im reading that article differently. ..... I think the journo has taken a bit of poetic licence with this article.

You'll notice that Vasko has never been "Quoted" as saying their marriage is in trouble, nor has he ever been quoted as agreeing with Anthony...that Karen was going to leave Borce after Sarah turned 21.

He has only ever been qoted as saying he thought it was a possi ility she had ran away overseas possibly on a fake passport ...possibly due to the rumours going on about Anthony.

I doubt very much anything about a fake ID Passport. For starters you have to have photo ID in your Passport and you also have to give an address of destination while on the flight before you are allowed to enter the country of destination. At least you do in the U.S.A. Been there & done that when flying back and forth. Also if you are an Australian national you must purchase a return ticket or they won't allow you to leave the country. Also if Homeland Security get suspicious about you at all they will pull you aside for an interview before allowing you entry. As far as China goes i don't know the requirement for that country?

In Thread 3, a "local poster" who knew BR and KR both personally and professionally stated that it was a known fact that other Watergardens retailers knew that Karen's shop/business had been in trouble for some time....locals had been talking about Karen and the shop for quite a long time even before she became public knowledge....the poster claimed she has never heard a bad word about Karen and that she was a lovely friendly person.

BR apparently is very quietly spoken, wouldn't "hurt a fly" type of man....there was talk that VR was not on very good terms with BR due to the fact that Karen wore the pants in the marriage and as a European man should have taken more of a stand in his life and marriage, as in their culture it is looked upon as being seen as less of a man to allow a woman to control their life/money/marriage etc etc.

Maybe VR is more involved in this than we originally thought?..MOO

A long time friend of Karens had also been quoted as saying "In relation to speculation rumors about the state of their marriage, I didn't get that from her, she never complained about her husband at all or said anything bad.

Key points I picked up from an article where a staff member of Bella Bleu (of 4 years)
Ms Elrabat stated ...

Borce was supportive of his wife
Always showing an interest in her clothing designs
Always helping her out at the store, even on quiet days

Interesting. Maybe Karen was a precursor - threats that Sarah will be hurt next. We know where you live kinda thing.

Maybe these mafia type thoughts could be over the top but anything is possible.

Pay up or else? Im thinking these mafia type thoughts could be far too deep.

We don't really know who the R's were involved with on that scale? If BR got a loan from a loan shark at all, maybe he had to put up the house as collateral if he borrowed a lot of money?, and
the house wasn't in his name. Maybe he asked Karen to sell it so he could get out of any problems there, and she refused, but we don't know details about any of that. Did they even own the house outright, or was there still mortgage payments on it? Where did the loan shark theory come from anyway, or was it stated in msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298