Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt very much anything about a fake ID Passport. For starters you have to have photo ID in your Passport and you also have to give an address of destination while on the flight before you are allowed to enter the country of destination. At least you do in the U.S.A. Been there & done that when flying back and forth. Also if you are an Australian national you must purchase a return ticket or they won't allow you to leave the country. Also if Homeland Security get suspicious about you at all they will pull you aside for an interview before allowing you entry. As far as China goes i don't know the requirement for that country?

Yes I doubt the fake passport thing to...

But the point of my post ....was to point out that the article Steve is linking doesn't proove that Vasko agreed with Anthony about Karen planning to leave Borce when Sarah turned 21 ...... nor does the article proove that Vasko said their marriage was in trouble.

I am attempting to clarify. ..that the journo has written the article in a manner to make it appear more interesting rather than factual.

If you look at the article and read where Vasko has been QUOTED ..... he hasn't said what has been implied.

I am hoping Steve will review the article he has linked and see if he still comes to the same conclusion .

Perhaps they are waiting for final cause of death reports, it appears this can take some time, particularly if the body is badly decomposed, it would be mindless to make arrests without this final piece of information, no matter how much other evidence they do or do not have.

I agree, toxicology tests can take a while.

August 23, 2016 9:30pm

Speaking from his Hoppers Crossing home, Vasko Ristevski said his brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.

“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.
Mr Ristevski said family tensions between Mrs Ristevski and her stepson, Anthony Rickard, may have taken a toll on her marriage, leading her to plan her disappearance once her daughter Sarah turned 21.

“I reckon she’s run away. That’s my feeling, what with all the rumours going on about Anthony (Rickard),” he said.
“She’s been going overseas to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I’m told it’s fairly easy to get a false passport.
“I did put the rumours (about Rickard) to Borce, but he said Karen’s not here to *answer them.

Victoria Police spokeswoman Amara Bostock declined to comment on Vasko Ristevski’s claims.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

We don't really know who the R's were involved with on that scale? If BR got a loan from a loan shark at all, maybe he had to put up the house as collateral if he borrowed a lot of money?, and
the house wasn't in his name. Maybe he asked Karen to sell it so he could get out of any problems there, and she refused, but we don't know details about any of that. Did they even own the house outright, or was there still mortgage payments on it? Where did the loan shark theory come from anyway, or was it stated in msn?

Her Broadmeadows boutique Bella Bleu had closed in February last year, caveats had been placed on the family home by lenders and Borce had sought funding from a notorious Melbourne loan shark on at least two occasions.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...y-that-gripped-melbourne-20170220-guh7mq.html

Emirates made a comment, a little while back in the threads, when someone asked if Borce's passport may be on a watch list at the ports of exit. Emirates said 'yes' ... or affirmative words to that effect.

I don't know if that means that the passport definitely is on a watch list, or if it means that the passport could be on a watch list. But if the police have enough corroborating evidence for a magistrate to approve a tracking device for Borce's car, then they may well have enough corroborating evidence to have his passport put on a watch list. imo

Correct.

August 23, 2016 9:30pm

Speaking from his Hoppers Crossing home, Vasko Ristevski said his brother did not have it in him to murder his wife.

“A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,” he said.
Mr Ristevski said family tensions between Mrs Ristevski and her stepson, Anthony Rickard, may have taken a toll on her marriage, leading her to plan her disappearance once her daughter Sarah turned 21.

“I reckon she’s run away. That’s my feeling, what with all the rumours going on about Anthony (Rickard),” he said.
“She’s been going overseas to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I’m told it’s fairly easy to get a false passport.
“I did put the rumours (about Rickard) to Borce, but he said Karen’s not here to *answer them.

Victoria Police spokeswoman Amara Bostock declined to comment on Vasko Ristevski’s claims.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...w/news-story/b972fba3710b6668b8b140d5d706954e

Yes ..... see notice what Vasko actually says is in "Quotation Marks" ....

The rest is just poetic licence on behalf of the journo ...

It also has him quoted as saying he put itbto him. .... to Borce the rumours about Anthony .... to which Borce says that karen's not here to answer them.

Which could imply that Vasko had not heard of anything untoward RE: Karen and Anthony prior to Karen's disappearance .....

It's going to take a heck of alot to convince me that Karen was going to leave Boyce once Sarah turned 21. I'm not buying that story at all, sorry. Sure, they may (most likely did) have had their fair share of problems during their marriage, like the majority of couples do, but they do NOT appear to have been unhappy to the extent of dissolving their marriage. No, just no. It was not Karen's fantasy to run away with AR. It was HIS fantasy, it's what he wanted so he could get back at BR because BR put his wife before his son. Homewrecker, period! All MOO

It's going to take a heck of alot to convince me that Karen was going to leave Boyce once Sarah turned 21. I'm not buying that story at all, sorry. Sure, they may (most likely did) have had their fair share of problems during their marriage, like the majority of couples do, but they do NOT appear to have been unhappy to the extent of dissolving their marriage. No, just no. It was not Karen's fantasy to run away with AR. It was HIS fantasy, it's what he wanted so he could get back at BR because BR put his wife before his son. Homewrecker, period! All MOO

I totally agree. He hates his father BR from what he has said himself.

I totally agree. He hates his father BR from what he has said himself.
Yep. AR reminds me of someone I personally know. He too wanted to destroy his fathers marriage to his stepmother. When his father chose his wife over him, all hell broke loose. Just despicable.

Her Broadmeadows boutique Bella Bleu had closed in February last year, caveats had been placed on the family home by lenders and Borce had sought funding from a notorious Melbourne loan shark on at least two occasions.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...y-that-gripped-melbourne-20170220-guh7mq.html
Loan sharks are the last people you would go to borrow money from, he must have been in desperate need of cash
He was driving uber, i doubt it is because he 'likes meeting people' when your businesses are falling apart and your house is in danger of being sold by shopping mall owner due to unpaid rent.
It is fair to say R family had dome serious financial problems.

Hypothetically, let's say br borrowed a 100-300k aud from mafia and just couldn't pay it back, these folks will not gonna let you off the hook. They did go after kr maybe because getting rid of br ensures money will never be paid back, this way br is still alive and expected to pay plus interest.
I have known people who got broken legs with baseball bats because of money being owed to drug dealers and then you are expected to pay double and we are talking about small amounts of 5-10k.

These are all theories but not far fetched ones when you consider the situation ristevskis were in.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I definitely don't believe that Karen would have entertained for a second running away with Ant.
But I certainly haven't dispelled the notion that Karen may have been going to leave Borce, and that this murder is another case of DV and separation assault.

Things are not always what they appear to be in a marriage. Karen and Borce were well accustomed to carrying on the charade that they were well-to-do for many years ... despite huge financial losses. I can believe that they were also carrying on the charade of having a 'happy marriage'. Their financial losses may have caused great strain on their marriage, and once Sarah was 'old enough', Karen may have decided to move on with her life.

I guess they're still waiting for the smoking gun ..... tick tock, won't be long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely don't believe that Karen would have entertained for a second running away with Ant.
But I certainly haven't dispelled the notion that Karen may have been going to leave Borce, and that this murder is another case of DV and separation assault.

Things are not always what they appear to be in a marriage. Karen and Borce were well accustomed to carrying on the charade that they were well-to-do for many years ... despite huge financial losses. I can believe that they were also carrying on the charade of having a 'happy marriage'. Their financial losses may have caused great strain on their marriage, and once Sarah was 'old enough', Karen may have decided to move on with her life.
I haven't dismissed the idea entirely, that Karen may have wanted to move on, I mean. Like you I don't believe for a second she wanted to leave BR for AR. For all we know though, it may have been Boyce who wanted to move on...maybe the pair of them wanted to move on and it's not a case of DV on either part. You'd think, well I'd think anyway...that if Karen was genuinely unhappy and was a victim of DV she'd have at least confided in someone close to her--a best friend, her sister, someone close to her. Maybe she did, and maybe that person has already come forward and spoken to the police but we (the public) aren't privvy to that information, YET! Who knows.

I haven't dismissed the idea entirely, that Karen may have wanted to move on, I mean. Like you I don't believe for a second she wanted to leave BR for AR. For all we know though, it may have been Boyce who wanted to move on...maybe the pair of them wanted to move on and it's not a case of DV on either part. You'd think, well I'd think anyway...that if Karen was genuinely unhappy and was a victim of DV she'd have at least confided in someone close to her--a best friend, her sister, someone close to her. Maybe she did, and maybe that person has already come forward and spoken to the police but we (the public) aren't privvy to that information, YET! Who knows.

BBM: This is true, it could have been him that wanted out of the marriage, and wanted all of the assets, too.

Totally agree, think this is in his head, followed up by all those rants.

Totally agree, think this is in his head, followed up by all those rants.
I know from experience how poisonous a delusional family member can be. I do wonder how much water he has muddied. Loose lips. Was Karen trying to help him?

Brilliant post from Steve Richardson. 21/09/2016 #316

Thanks for being here Steve - you are gold.

July 3rd Sarah makes an emotional plea through media for public help to find her mother.
July 14th Sarah, age 21, broke down during a press conference right after Ms Ristevski’s disappearance.“I just want my mum to come home,”
Initial emotional pleas to find your mother & now not talking to police just doesn't add up.

Have a look at Sarah's photo when BR was asked "did you kill your wife". http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14mfjs&s=9#.V-G5xD-SxkI
Boris looks like he is seething understandable if he didn't and also if he did so hard to read there but Sarah looks afraid like she knows BR could lose the plot and with her hand firmly in his stomach is trying to push him away.

Sarah said her mum went ballistic which I am guessing no family or friends have seen her like that as not her manner. Worst word I ever heard Karen's
mum use was bugger & guessing Karen the same. Sarah said Karen went ballistic in an argument the night before when the family were discussing how
to improve store figures. Sarah & BR wanted the store to have a sale which Karen didn't want to do, so even though Sarah and Karen were close she sided
with BR over the store figures which was obviously enough as Sarah describes to make Karen go ballistic.
Ballistic is defined as someone 'to become enraged or frenziedly violent', not exactly as how many or any would have seen Karen behave in the past.

Sarah said she first heard about Karen missing when she got home at about 7pm that day yet supposeably they spoke many times per day (Karen's cousin said
“Sarah and her mum are extremely close, they spoke many times per day. They are best friends.”).
Sarah knew her mother was in a bad mood the night before with both her and BR due to discussion over the store. She must have attempted to phone her mum the
next day either to apologise to get some peace back or just to talk (as she did always many times per day).
If something happened to Karen the night prior to her missing eg KR went ballistic and BR lost the plot she obviously knows something we don't.
The police will no doubt have tracked all phone records and an easy pattern to give some belief to the above is:
1. Did Sarah phone her mother at any stage on June 29th which she always did many times per day. If she didn't she knew there was no point.
2. How many times did she phone BR on the 29th and was the call or number of calls made consistent with previous times.If something happened the night prior
she would be ringing often checking up on the situation.
3. Sarah said the first time she knew her mother was missing was 7:00pm when she arrived home so that says to me she he didn't speak to BR
at any time prior to getting home as if she did why would he not say prior to that time I haven't seen your mum since this morning. If Sarh
and BR communicated any time after noon she is lying saying 7:00pm was the first time she knew Karen was missing.
4. One person phones their mother many times during the day and doesn't make contact as phone is off or they didn't indeed phone. One person doesn't
phone the daughter to say that their mother and wife is missing yet he can walk the neighbourhood asking for any CCTV coverage of her. No time
in the media was it mentioned they made contact with each other prior to 7:00pm.
5. Did BR keep ringing the store to see if Karen had turned up or ask the store to phone him if she did. Why have your phone off in case she rings
when you are trolling the neighbourhood looking for CCTV or taking the car for a scenic drive (if that was the time phone off).
6. If Sarah couldn't get hold of her mum on the phone why didn't she ring the store to see if she was there.
7. The first thing Sarah should have said when she walked in the door "I haven't heard from mum all day".

100% the police know more than we do and they have access to phone records so if the above is close to the truth the mention by them hoping someone
can find the courage to come forward is only directed at one person for a reason eg phone records tell a different story.

I think sure Karen may have gone ballistic & BR has also done the same lost the plot and the rest is unfortunately what most suspect.

Day 5 immotional plea to police, media and friends to find my mother to complete not talking to police or media doesn't add up. You either want to find
her or you don't want someone found out.

It would be interesting to know the time frame as to when BR's mobile was turned off and when he was asking neighbours if that had CCTV recordings that morning. If your that concerned that your wife has gone missing you wouldn't have your phone turned off in case she called. If its the two hours that you were driving your car on the motorway that you forgot to mention in your first interview there is a big red light getting turned on and if that's the case which I am certain it is it's no wonder the police are not looking for any other suspects.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...urne-Vic-29-June-2016-6&p=12820411&styleid=26

I've mentioned a few times the fact that a little slip in on msm articles has been the mention that Borce had sort loans on 2 occassions from a notorious melbourne loan shark.

Anyone thinking this maybe related?

There was a possible connection made back in the earlier threads of a possible connection between VR and a man who was involved (business) with some not so nice people. The circles this person associated with included what we typically call gangsters or melbourne underworld figures.

Is there any chance by association ..... loans were taken out and not repayed ....

Autopsy ...... no outward signs..

A medical condition causing death: Asthma?

Just some random thoughts.

The BBM above twigged a vague memory of reading that Karen did have health problems, and upon searching it turns out that she did. The article linked below states that "Senior Constable Ante Sandric said Ms Risteveski has health problems but her family is worried because her disappearance is out of character."

At least up until trial, we are very unlikely to find out the nature of Karen's health problem(s), but the fact that it was significant enough for the police to mention it is interesting.

I am not for a moment suggesting that Karen died solely as a result of a health emergency - that doesn't gel with her body being disposed of as it was - but her health problem could have significance.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

The BBM above twigged a vague memory of reading that Karen did have health problems, and upon searching it turns out that she did. The article linked below states that "Senior Constable Ante Sandric said Ms Risteveski has health problems but her family is worried because her disappearance is out of character."

At least up until trial, we are very unlikely to find out the nature of Karen's health problem(s), but the fact that it was significant enough for the police to mention it is interesting.

I am not for a moment suggesting that Karen died solely as a result of a health emergency - that doesn't gel with her body being disposed of as it was - but her health problem could have significance.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

Lets play the hypothetical. .....

Say she did suffer from an asthma attack following going "balistic" .....

Asthma attacks are usually able to be treated with an inhaler ..... what if someone stopped you from being able to access your inhaler at time of need or didn't render/call for any assistance. .....

Why was Borce so interested to hear what the coroner came up with when he rushed off to his Lawyers the very next morning after hearing that it was a positive id for Karen?

The police would have informed him of the report ......

Her medical condition being she suffers from Asthma ......Mmmm.....well can't proove it through msm ..... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53