Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who will be doing Karen's eulogy at her funeral service tomorrow?

I guess that would depend on who wants to get up to the podium and say some words for Karen.
In my own family funerals we were too distraught to do that, so the funeral director did the eulogy after meeting with us about what we wanted to say. We sat down and they asked us about our loved one so they got an idea of who the person was, and they are very good at what they do and we were very happy with their expertise in the matter.

I've noticed a celebrant is used when it's not particularly religious.
Yes,a celebrant is used for civil services, however, Karen's funeral is being held at a church.

Surprising that it's a Uniting (protestant) church. Most Macedonians are Orthodox or Catholic.
Seems to me to be a telling sign that the funeral was organised by Karen's family..not the R's?

I spent much of the past week in hospital needing surgeryafter falling badly last Sarurday, dislocated elbow, fractured radial head and two torn ligaments. It's been disheartening to see no movement in sweet Karen's case. That day must be getting closer. Been thinking of her loved ones a lot with her funeral tomorrow. Please let me know if I've missed any important news, too hard to catch up.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Oh that's no good. Ouch, i send healing thoughts your way and hope you have a speedy recovery, :grouphug:

A MELBOURNE woman who went missing three weeks ago was at risk of losing the family home.
The financial sufferings that surround Karen Ristevski’s mysterious disappearance have been revealed and the family has been in about $600,000 in debt for the past decade.

Real estate group Vicinity and financial company Perpetual are believed to have lodged the caveat over the family home. The Australian understands Vicinity is the landlord at the Broadmeadows shopping centre where one of the Bella Bleu stores operates.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...d/news-story/8158ea55ce8b910f29697cefdda00d76

An application for the will was approved by the Victorian Supreme Court in May last year, but it is not clear when Mrs Ristevski received her share. Sources close to the family believe proceeds were distributed early this year but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who has long acted for Mrs Ristevski and her husband Borce, said the money was paid before the end of 2015.....................
In that case, according to the will, his assets were to be converted into cash and equally divided between Mrs Ristevski and her brother, after funeral and legal expenses were paid for.
Her father requested that Mrs Ristevski keep his jewellery.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d

What happens to inheritance that has been coverted to cash if you are on the verge of losing your home and have caveats against it?

Yes,a celebrant is used for civil services, however, Karen's funeral is being held at a church.

Surprising that it's a Uniting (protestant) church. Most Macedonians are Orthodox or Catholic.
Seems to me to be a telling sign that the funeral was organised by Karen's family..not the R's?

If it's a religious funeral i imagine the priest or religious minister will do it.

BBM. 'Many'? Do you have a link to the statistics for that?

There have been many reports of Female school teachers having affairs with their teen students. I dont think its predominant behaviour in Teachers, its just reported in the media more. It's completely plausible that KR had an affair with a young AR!

'Many'? do you have a link to the statistics for that?

Exactly. I would think female teachers in Australia getting involved with a teen student would be rare rather than the norm. OTOH, male teachers involved with female students would be perhaps of a more recurrent incident, but still not prevalent IMO.

BBM So definitely an affair then? Not an alleged affair?

And they are common? Affairs with 15 year olds? Could you please give a link to substantiate that?

I find it quite concerning, not to mention illegal to have sexual relations with a minor. And if you are accusing Karen, then it could be seen as 'victim bashing' and against the TOS, could it not?

An affair happened long time ago when AR was much younger and drug free, think about it, back then you had a young stepmom mum and teenage stepson, such affairs are more common than we think. People hide these things.

Is is possible that BR could have gone 'ballistic' too that night if KR admitted she had an affair with CR and wanted to leave relationship?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

'Many'? do you have a link to the statistics for that?

No I don't have any stats. My 'many' is based on what I've read from time to time in the media. It's really not uncommon. Male teacher's included. My point was that Woman are more than capable of having a relationship with a teenage boy. When its a teacher its more reportable in the media I guess...

ETA. If you do a google search there are plenty of results. I was going to copy and paste a heap of links but I have incredibly slow internet...

BBM So definitely an affair then? Not an alleged affair?

And they are common? Affairs with 15 year olds? Could you please give a link to substantiate that?

I find it quite concerning, not to mention illegal to have sexual relations with a minor. And if you are accusing Karen, then it could be seen as 'victim bashing' and against the TOS, could it not?

I agree and all the information so far about the allegations have come from a mentally unstable Ice addict, so i guess its all unsubtantiated information, and i also agree it is victim bashing because it is rumor at this stage. All IMO

No I don't have any stats. My 'many' is based on what I've read from time to time in the media. It's really not uncommon. Male teacher's included. My point was that Woman are more than capable of having a relationship with a teenage boy. When its a teacher its more reportable in the media I guess...

ETA. If you do a google search there are plenty of results. I was going to copy and paste a heap of links but I have incredibly slow internet...

I did a search before and found hardly anything on the subject and one case in Sydney. The info. was more to do with state by state laws on the subject and the teacher/ student relationship.

Sarah's '' page started by a friend of Karen's has raised $400.00....Their goal is $5,000.....probably cash for Sarah's immediate everyday expenses such as food, petrol etc.... the only ready cash that Sarah may have is possibly only the recent takings from the business/shop....I also noticed that one of our local posters said the shop was closed all last week.

Having an affair isn't rape, 2 people agreed on going ahead with it.
Do we know KRs age when it happened?

If it's a religious funeral i imagine the priest or religious minister will do it.

We had a very catholic funeral for my Dad and my sister did the eulogy. If I was closer, I would go to her funeral so sad her ending.

I spent much of the past week in hospital needing surgeryafter falling badly last Sarurday, dislocated elbow, fractured radial head and two torn ligaments. It's been disheartening to see no movement in sweet Karen's case. That day must be getting closer. Been thinking of her loved ones a lot with her funeral tomorrow. Please let me know if I've missed any important news, too hard to catch up.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Take it easy hope your feeling better soon.

Sarah's '' page started by a friend of Karen's has raised $400.00....Their goal is $5,000.....probably enough cash for Sarah's immediate expenses such as food, petrol etc.... the only ready cash that Sarah may have is probably only the recent takings from the business/shop....I also noticed that one of our local posters says the shop was closed all of last week.

If SR doesn't have a job other than running the store, wouldn't her dad be helping her financially? Maybe the is for funeral costs which are expensive? I'm not surprised the store is closed after Karen's remains were recovered recently. SR may have thought her mother had run off and was somewhere else, but her death has now been confirmed.

Its considered rape if one is under age and may even be considered incest, like the accused foster brother of Tia Palmer

Sadly for Karen, she is not here to give her version of events. Some of the rants of AR make it hard to believe him.

I did a search before and found hardly anything on the subject and one case in Sydney. The info. was more to do with state by state laws on the subject and the teacher/ student relationship.

I got pages of results using these search words - female teachers affair with students australia

I think the law sees it differently though? Isn't the age of consent 16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper