Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if there is an inquest into the death.

lucky for a committed websleuther , KG, there will absolutely be one.. she didn't die under a doctors care, or in hospital, or of any pre existing illness or disease, her body was found in circumstances peculiar to the normal deaths of women, and she was only 47 and in striking health............

even now , she is under the Coroners authority, he/she calls the shots, right the way thru till the verdict is given, even though the actual remains are released for burial ( perhaps, not guaranteed ) Karen will be the Coroner's responsibility.

Never used the ALL reference at any point & it's certainly not the case.

But it is an avenue for investigation in this case.

If something scandalous was to come out of the bag regarding my parents & relatives I would NOT go "Ballistic",
sibling #2 would not be outraged either, sibling #1 would be totally outraged about their OWN personal humiliation.

BBM, Yes, and would think LE investigated that allegation by now. It is still only an allegation as nothing of any fact has come to light about it in msn that i know of?

the difficulty with that is, Melbourne juries, and , indeed, Sydney, Brisbane , Perth and Adelaide juries, and all the regional courts in between are highly attuned these days to the incidences of the death of women in domestic situations.. how so many many women meet their death , right there at home at the hands of the bloke they live with. .. kids, too...

It will be the work of genius for his lawyer to cast the required amount of doubt, particularly with the money stuff, the business stuff, the stepson stuff, and the brother in law stuff. There will be witnesses who saw him , perhaps, give her a few shoves, or heard him screaming at her.. Maybe Karen confided in someone , who is currently under wraps somewhere.. ..

It is a very hard row to hoe these days , for a Defence barrister to get some sort of traction going when it comes to the silent murder of women in their place of residence.. the odds are stacked against the men in that household already..

Nothing they have done has in any way diminished that perception.. who waits days , and would still be waiting for the return of one's wife even now if her daughter had not ventured very timidly out beyond the family home to enquire after her mother? ...Why, Borce , of course. . Who asked around as to where Karen was?.. not Borce.. .

And therein lies the rub. Would he have even notified authorities that his wife was missing if it wasn't for other family members sounding the alarm?
Bit like CA that didn't report her toddler missing and the mother called it in after around a month of her growing suspicions in regard to her little grandughter.

Apologies , that was just my interpretation. See how subjective interpretations can be?

Didn't say you would go ballistic. Was simply pointing out degrees of interpretations on various words, especially 'ballistic' which I believe has been thrown around here in regard to KR's actions and reactions on her last night alive (as far as we know), and which you used 'witness to her going ballistic'.

Your 'ballistic' might have been totally different to KR's 'ballistic', and how do we know that the accusation made against Karen was even true? All conjecture and 'he said, she said, she did' at this stage.

Won't reply to you sibling example, as not sure if it's hypothetical, your situation or how you would have expected KR's family to react.

Never used the ALL reference at any point & it's certainly not the case.

But it is an avenue for investigation in this case.

If something scandalous was to come out of the bag regarding my parents & relatives I would NOT go "Ballistic",
sibling #2 would not be outraged either, sibling #1 would be totally outraged about their OWN personal humiliation.

lucky for a committed websleuther , KG, there will absolutely be one.. she didn't die under a doctors care, or in hospital, or of any pre existing illness or disease, her body was found in circumstances peculiar to the normal deaths of women, and she was only 47 and in striking health............

even now , she is under the Coroners authority, he/she calls the shots, right the way thru till the verdict is given, even though the actual remains are released for burial ( perhaps, not guaranteed ) Karen will be the Coroner's responsibility.

Exactly.

I don't know when Borce stopped ringing Karen's phone.. this is such a fundamental error, repeated time and time again, the killer forgets to keep on pretending to being mystified about the non appearance of the wife, and hence, stops ringing.. only someone who knew that phone wouldn't be answered and certainly didn't want to speak to anyone on the other end of that particular number would quit ringing it..

The investigation took another sensational turn at the weekend when the Herald Sun revealed that “pings” from Mr and Mrs Ristevski’s respective mobile phones had been detected by transmitter towers along Melbourne’s Calder Highway on June 29, the day of her disappearance.

Mrs Ristevski’s mobile phone was reportedly tracked near Gisborne, 40km northwest of the family home.
The data also revealed that Mr Ristevski’s mobile phone was switched off for about two hours that day.

The new leads have led detectives to concentrate their search on rural areas in Melbourne’s north west.

Detectives have taken CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and are also studying video from Toolern Vale General Store because of its proximity to the ping detected at Diggers Rest.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

I don't think Borce could have not reported Karen missing, for she was due for work that very-same day.

If there was any reluctance on the part of Borce to report it- and i'm not sure that there was as people are saying in the last few pages- then i read it as potential evidence for AR's claims of Karen planning to leave Borce. Perhaps there is truth to the claims and Borce was thinking, ****, she really has left me. So that is why Borce is saying, Karen, just make contact with us somehow, to let us know you are safe (if you really have left me). I had never considered AR's claims that Karen was planning on leaving Borce as having any credibility; though now i seriously wonder, and i think there might be truth to them.

They might have argued about the takings that morning, though AR's claims of Karen planning to leave Borce seem to have some validity from Borce's attitude in the wake of his wife's disappearance, if you ask me.

But it's still all very up in the air.

If she was planing to leave Borce, then the prosecution will have to bring up AR as a witness to voice that claim. GOODLUCK with that one LOL. The defense will bring up Sarah and the siblings will be played off against each other. How terrible!!!!!

So BR takes the Merc for a spin with handbag and some other artefacts to Toolern Vale and disposed of them - hopefully they are found which looks like an abduction.
The body remains in the home.
He asks neighbours for CCTV footage to see what depth of evidence etc is created.
He then weighs this up and then at some stage moves the body - probably in dark hours - up to Macedon. Maybe with assistance or perhaps even in the passenger seat in the dark...

Did he actually ask neighbors for cctv footage before cops did?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

And so can we deduce from that msn article that BR & KR' mobile phones both pinged at the same location on the day she walked out supposedly and didn't come home, that BR was in possession of Karen's phone? So where was Karen then? Why didn't she have her phone with her, why was it with Borce? And Borce also had his phone turned off for 2 hours on the same day.

I think he did, to "find out which way she went". People have seen this as incriminating, and although i concede it is potentially fishy, it's not totally damning. It depends.

I don't think Borce could have not reported Karen missing, for she was due for work that very-same day.

If there was any reluctance on the part of Borce to report it- and i'm not sure that there was as people are saying in the last few pages- then i read it as potential evidence for AR's claims of Karen planning to leave Borce. Perhaps there is truth to the claims and Borce was thinking, ****, she really has left me. So that is why Borce is saying, Karen, just make contact with us somehow, to let us know you are safe (if you really have left me). I had never considered AR's claims that Karen was planning on leaving Borce as having any credibility; though now i seriously wonder, and i think there might be truth to them.

They might have argued about the takings that morning, though AR's claims of Karen planning to leave Borce seem to have some validity from Borce's attitude in the wake of his wife's disappearance, if you ask me.

But it's still all very up in the air.

If she was planing to leave Borce, then the prosecution will have to bring up AR as a witness to voice that claim. GOODLUCK with that one LOL. The defense will bring up Sarah and the siblings will be played off against each other. How terrible!!!!!

If Karen really did leave Borce- like really left the house and wasn't coming back- then who killed her? That leaves Vasko or AR.

Following on from another earlier post of mine, perhaps AR killed Karen in order to frame Borce after she left Borce.... The plot thickens. If Borce hasn't done this, then it becomes extremely complicated. I'm not convinced Borce did this, to be perfectly honest.

I suppose it all hinges on whether she left the house or not. LOL I find it amusing that we still can't even confirm that. People are convinced she never left home, but i was prepared to give Borce the benefit of the doubt that Karen did leave home. Perhaps i'm being too kind.... And if AR's claims of Karen leaving Borce are true, then Borce must have killed her. This is all going around in circles.

If Karen really did leave Borce- like really left the house and wasn't coming back- then who killed her? That leaves Vasko or AR.

Following on from another earlier post of mine, perhaps AR killed Karen after she left Borce in order to frame Borce.... The plot thickens. If Borce hasn't done this, then it becomes extremely complicated. I'm not convinced Borce did this, to be perfectly honest.

I suppose it all hinges on whether she left the house or not. LOL I find it amusing that we still can't even confirm that. People are convinced she never left home, but i was prepared to give Borce the benefit of the doubt that Karen did leave home. Perhaps i'm being too kind.... And if AR's claims of Karen leaving Borce are true, then he must have killed her. This is all going around in circles.
Well there was no evidence Karen left the house, no one saw her walking anywhere. But that day on the 29th. phone pings from both their phones placed them in a certain location. If KR left BR to cool her head and take a walk with her coach handbag & purse containing some $850, and she didn't come back she also would of taken her phone i would imagine. Why was it pinging where BR was then?

So why is Borce lying or forgetting very important information to relay to police about a faulty fuel gauge the day his wife went missing and he was driving around?

Well there was no evidence Karen left the house, no one saw her walking anywhere. But that day on the 29th. phone pings from both their phones placed them in a certain location. If KR left BR to cool her head and take a walk with her coach handbag & purse containing some $850, and she didn't come back she also would of taken her phone i would imagine. Why was it pinging where BR was then?

Karen and AR were carrying on an affair? So Borce rode up the Calder to AR's place to confront Karen and AR? That places Karen's and Borce's phones up there.

There is no evidence of many people leaving their homes- it's not as if suburbia is wired up to monitor the backstreets.

Karen and AR were carrying on an affair? So Borce rode up the Calder to AR's place to confront Karen and AR? That places Karen's and Borce's phones up there.

There is no evidence of many people leaving their homes- it's not as if suburbia is wired up to monitor the backstreets.

This seems far-fetched to me given that AR was on Facebook all night ranting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did. Early news articles reported that he asked neighbours to check their CCTV to help him to determine which way Karen went when she left to 'clear her head'. I'm pretty sure he did this very early on, before the fully fledged police involvement.

Whether this was a genuine attempt to find out where Karen went, or a strategic move on Borce's part to help him build his story is an open question. In isolation it looks innocent enough. In combination with other facts, it seems suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee