Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I've known plenty who haven't. It is still illegal in Australia and shouldn't be 'normalised'.

I agree. I have worked with mentally ill youth in a community centre years ago when i was a nurse, and did some psyche training, and a few there were drug induced schizophrenics. They started smoking mj when they were teenagers.
They say mj is harmless but as you say its still illegal, but i think it's decriminalised in SA & ACT?
Not sure though? But dealing the stuff is definitely illegal.

Has the guy ever worked in his life, AR that is?

I'm sure he has Karinna.....

If a basis of opinion about someones personality is formed and given weight simply by their FB posts ..... then at the same token the written words should also be taken into account.

I think we were given a little insight into someone being forced to leave school early to help supplement a parents declining welfare payments ....

I'm sure he has Karinna.....

If a basis of opinion about someones personality is formed and given weight simply by their FB posts ..... then at the same token the written words should also be taken into account.

I think we were given a little insight into someone being forced to leave school early to help supplement a parents declining welfare payments ....

Hi Puggle, I have no idea about what AR is talking about himself because i don't do FB. I have seen and read snippets of his ravings here and in msn.
I also don't see anything wrong with someone having to go to work to help a parent out to help support them. I see and chat with teens at the supermarket all the time that are doing high school and working to support themselves.

What are the chances of Borce drink spiking Karen in her morning coffee? That would render her immobile, and he could then carry her off to the car boot. That makes sense. This also could have happened the night before, so he had all night to dispose of Karen.

Drink spiking would be effective, and then administer some poison when she is passed out- like some poison ol' Vasko might have picked up from his horse-racing mates. This would explain why there were no injuries on Karen. Although, i have to say, it is by no means clear that there were no injuries on Karen. That's just what's been reported, but i take that with a grain of salt. Who really knows, the cops are playing this to their advantage, obviously.

Hi Puggle, I have no idea about what AR is talking about himself because i don't do FB. I have seen and read snippets of his ravings here and in msn.
I also don't see anything wrong with someone having to go to work to help a parent out to help support them. I see and chat with teens at the supermarket all the time that are doing high school and working to support themselves.

Ohhh ok ....... that's cool.

Then ...... I'll just say IMO yes he has.

Not anything wrong with helping out ..... but in the context of which it was written I sensed a deep saddness at being forced into a situation at the expense of his education and possibly feelings of being somewhat taken advantage of....... maybe a bit of reflection..... that's all. But if true ..... was a hard worker.

Sometimes rehashing evidence is when something is discovered that was first overlooked.

It was said by Simon Gittany's girlfriend he could not possibly lift Lisa Harnam over the balcony.

When it was about to be aired on TV I emailed this photo below. I got a call from the executive producer asking where did I get this phot from!! This photo was used during the show.

The photo was deleted from media before the trial. We WS'ers kept it because we rehash information.

Overlooked information is why Daniel's Morcombs Murderer was first released.

IMG_1450.JPG

Im working through my process i started and after 2 weeks was still looking at the stranger theory.

Theories will eventuate naturally.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, when answers dont come there is always speculation.

Remember we dont have all the facts thats why we speculate.

Getting into the why now.

Id say VR has sold his life to someone hence the business names and changes.

BR i see thought he trade his way out of trouble and not need Vasko's mates.

There is something more i cant see as yet, but there is a hazy relationship with these businesses.

What are the chances of Borce drink spiking Karen in her morning coffee? That would render her immobile, and he could then carry her off to the car boot. That makes sense. This also could have happened the night before, so he had all night to dispose of Karen.

Drink spiking would be effective, and then administer some poison when she is passed out- like some poison ol' Vasko might have picked up from his horse-racing mates. This would explain why there were no injuries on Karen. Although, i have to say, it is by no means clear that there were no injuries on Karen. That's just what's been reported, but i take that with a grain of salt. Who really knows, the cops are playing this to their advantage, obviously.

Hopefully toxicology might show she was poisoned if thats the case?

I agree. I have worked with mentally ill youth in a community centre years ago when i was a nurse, and did some psyche training, and a few there were drug induced schizophrenics. They started smoking mj when they were teenagers.
They say mj is harmless but as you say its still illegal, but i think it's decriminalised in SA & ACT?
Not sure though? But dealing the stuff is definitely illegal.

I agree with both of you.

I have known people who have used drugs and many who have not.

I am the mother of an adult son with schizophrenia. Also a retired nurse.
Drugs are poison to those who have a predisposition to schizophrenia or any mental health issue for that matter.
imo.

I agree with both of you.

I have known people who have used drugs and many who have not.

I am the mother of an adult son with schizophrenia. Also a retired nurse.
Drugs are poison to those who have a predisposition to schizophrenia or any mental health for that matter.
imo.

Yes that's right and teenagers aren't aware of that predisposition until they experiment with drugs in some cases.
I hope your son is doing well, i know it's difficult and my thoughts go out to you.

I beg to differ. If one is known to NEVER leave the house without shoes, it's a huge red flag when they supposedly left the house to 'clear their head'.
Every item of clothing, footwear, jewellery, bags, phones, glasses and other accessories are extremely important in cases of disappearance or murder.

No one ever said she left the house without shoes. This myth is perpetuated because the mannequin had no shoes on. This lead will go nowhere.

Sometimes rehashing evidence is when something is discovered that was first overlooked.

It was said by Simon Gittany's girlfriend he could not possibly lift Lisa Harnam over the balcony.

When it was about to be aired on TV I emailed this photo below. I got a call from the executive producer asking where did I get this phot from!! This photo was used during the show.

The photo was deleted from media before the trial. We WS'ers kept it because we rehash information.

Overlooked information is why Daniel's Morcombs Murderer was first released.

attachment.php

Ahhh so cool ......thanks for sharing this.

No one ever said she left the house without shoes. This myth is perpetuated because the mannequin had no shoes on. This lead will go nowhere.

I havent said anything about the shoes so far because::

Karen didnt leave the house........................

I beg to differ. If one is known to NEVER leave the house without shoes, it's a huge red flag when they supposedly left the house to 'clear their head'.
Every item of clothing, footwear, jewellery, bags, phones, glasses and other accessories are extremely important in cases of disappearance or murder.

Yes it is very important in a criminal case.

I havent said anything about the shoes so far because::

Karen didnt leave the house........................

Do you think Borce killed Karen? When do you think it happened? The night before or the morning?

Do you think Borce killed Karen? When do you think it happened? The night before or the morning?
This is my thinking atm
To summarise what im thinking.

In the early stages of Karen going missing i focused entirely on the stranger theory.

Only recently i followed the Jill Meagher case. So i thought it was entirely possible given the early story that it may have occurred this way. To strenghten this case early on was a report of a woman approached by a stranger behind the house. It didnt get much traction and was apparently ruled out, the public were not warned against walking in the area alone.

Further on concerning the street, CCTV was requested and im sure Police have a good picture of hrs before and after.

It would seem that the Police have all the relevent mobile and landline information by now , pings, sms,
last calls etc.

Communication between all parties prior to 28th-29th.

Some unanswered questions remain:

1. Was AR present at the Avondale heights home on the 28th. If no phone information can be revealed due to his phone burners what about CCTV? Where did his hand injury occur?

2. If AR not present at Avondale heights home on the 28th, then i think as the reported argument went ballastic.

One of two things occurred:
A Sarah in a struggle pushes Karen down the stairs.
B. Borce in a struggle pushes Karen down the stairs, and Sarah is a witness.

Depending on the time this occurred gives Borce time to react the way he did.

I feel pretty sure about this.

RIP Karen​

And no one said she left the house wearing shoes.

But I guess all will be revealed soon enough.

And one said she left the house wearing shoes.

I vaguely remember something about KR wearing a pair of runners when the story first came out in msn? But maybe i'm dreaming LOL.

And one said she left the house wearing shoes.

Let's say Karen was murdered by Borce and he put her in the boot of the car without shoes on- why would she need shoes? If she was wearing shoes, she will be wearing them when found; Borce is hardly going to go out of the way to put shoes on her. He might, but i think that's the last thing on his mind. It makes it look significant that way. But this all depends.

Given that Karen's body is now found, and if it is without shoes, would the prosecution make something of it? Maybe a possum grabbed a shoe and ran off. I wouldn't put too much store in it as a juror. And we don't even know if they found her body with or without shoes.

I wouldn't, as a juror, expect Borce to remember what shoes Karen was wearing. He might say, she left and i didn't see her between arguing and her going upstairs to collect her bag and walk out the door (shortly before which she put on her shoes).

The shoes point is overblown. But what i think is a dead end is arguing Borce should have known what shoes Karen was wearing LOL. in what universe would that be the case? Shoes are an overlooked point by most people in everyday life; though, that is not to say they cannot grow in prominence in a case such as this if Karen is without shoes, for a jury might not buy the possum defense. :)

This article is paywalled, but from the little i can read there it says she was wearing shoes.
Police probe ‘shoeless’ claim in missing Karen Ristevski case

www.theaustralian.com.au/...claim-in-missing-karen-ristevski-case/...

Police are investigating whether missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski left ... Ms Ristevski was wearing shoes when she left her ... and went for a walk near the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee