Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Body Language in picture here speaks louder than words...Leaving Press Conference in a hurry...MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3D8B3D4F00000578-4250890-image-a-45_1487805788949.jpg
    3D8B3D4F00000578-4250890-image-a-45_1487805788949.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 197
a93b37000692f5760480e2206ba86a9e.jpg

Yes indeed.
My eye gets drawn to inspector over BR's shoulder.
What do you reckon he is thinking?

I recently read on here that SR hadn't been getting along with KR a few weeks before she vanished ..... what's the story with that, I mean, where did that info come from? Would tie in with time-frame of A R flipping his lid and phoning KR.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Patrice Gray appears to be a very strong and confident woman....
I am not really surprised that she didn't attend Karen's funeral....
I feel she has a pretty good idea who is responsible for Karen's death and chose to stay away for that reason..MOO

What a shame for Patricia, saying goodbye to a loved one is one thing but knowing your sister has been murdered would be beyond devastation. Trying to put myself in her position. Do you not go because you believe BR is the perp, or go and lend support to SR, or do you believe that maybe both parties were involved? I agree she sounds like a strong lady.

I recently read on here that SR hadn't been getting along with KR a few weeks before she vanished ..... what's the story with that, I mean, where did that info come from? Would tie in with time-frame of A R flipping his lid and phoning KR.

Mother's & daughter's have tiffs all the time, nothing unusual with that IMO. It's a female thing i think. But you hug and make up.

What a shame for Patricia, saying goodbye to a loved one is one thing but knowing your sister has been murdered would be beyond devastation. Trying to put myself in her position. Do you not go because you believe BR is the perp, or go and lend support to SR, or do you believe that maybe both parties were involved? I agree she sounds like a strong lady.

BBM - Sister's daughter - she is Karen's aunt.

View attachment 112374

Yes indeed.
Ha, me too, I'm always more fascinated with what's going on in the background! Looks like he's thinking 'I'm not buying any of this' - just my opininion, or should I say MOO!

Sarah, who worked at Bella Bleu, Mrs Ristevski’s struggling Broadmeadows clothing boutique, was also been dogged by rumours that she and her mother were not getting on in the weeks before she went missing. News.com.au is not suggesting Sarah has anything to do with Mrs Ristevski’s disappearance.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/08bf925b446d0ceca2cfbf3aa2aa7b55

Hopefully next week some progress is made. This is so frustrating can't imagine how it feels for her family and friends.

Sarah, who worked at Bella Bleu, Mrs Ristevski’s struggling Broadmeadows clothing boutique, was also been dogged by rumours that she and her mother were not getting on in the weeks before she went missing. News.com.au is not suggesting Sarah has anything to do with Mrs Ristevski’s disappearance.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...n/news-story/08bf925b446d0ceca2cfbf3aa2aa7b55
Thanks sosocurious, that clears that up, interesting article.

What jail sentence are we looking at in case br is proven guilty?
10-15?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

SR looks brokenhearted in that pic. IMO.

To me, it appeared as though Sarah couldn't get her father away fast enough by dragging him from that media conference after Patrice spoke on their behalf....

It's interesting how people interpret body language in different ways...MOO

SR looks brokenhearted in that pic. IMO.

To me, it appeared as though Sarah couldn't get her father away fast enough by dragging him from that media conference after Patrice spoke on their behalf....

It's interesting how people interpret body language in different ways...MOO

To me, it looks like both. Sarah upset and stressed to the max, Borce looking like he's about to blow.

View attachment 112374

Yes indeed.

Another thing I noticed about this presser, the police usually provide some kind of support and protection for the family. But in this case, they just sort of left them to the wolves - even though there was at least one detective at the scene. Interesting.

v44avr.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourne-woman-Karen-Ristevski-murdered-her.html

There has been no mention of the mafia in MSM. Not sure where this has come from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Westside_Sleuth. Some of the theories bandied about here, albeit hyperthetical, are just ridiculous. Mafia, loan sharks, the infamous 'they'. Seriously??

If any of these types were involved in Karen's murder (and IMO the police do believe Karen was murdered), her body would never have been found, ever!

IMO Karen was murdered by her husband in a fit of rage with no premediation whatsoever. BR then enlisted his brother VR to assist with the disposal of Karen's body, which was hidden elsewhere before it was eventually dumped where it was found.

This article ...... mentions that a caveat was put on their house by Lenders...

In past articles it was mentioned the caveat was put on the house by the management of Broadmeadows shopping centre...being Vicinity and Perpetual.

Breaking my post up before the freakin Ipad crashes....grrr...

Ok..... so Vicinity and Perpetual aren't lenders......The same article then goes on to say that Borce had sought out loans from a Loan Shark?? ..... where the beegebees did this info come from.??

I clearly remember Borce going of his nut with the Australian Newspaper.....saying he wouldn't talk anymore because they couldn't even get basic facts straight (Re: Their finances).

He did talk to another reporter.... " A day in the life of Borce Ristevski".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey