Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sleepinoz
I hope everyone realises that Police can be and probably will be reprimanded for these comments that are in Public View.

If it is the cops, then they should keep their mouths shut, then they wouldnt need to worry about being reprimanded. There's probably a reason repremands are handed outto those with loose lips.

I've obviously missed this about comments in Public View. Could someone with a better memory than me please let me know what it's about? TIA. :blushing:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sleepinoz
I hope everyone realises that Police can be and probably will be reprimanded for these comments that are in Public View.

I've obviously missed this about comments in Public View. Could someone with a better memory than me please let me know what it's about? TIA. :blushing:

I don't think anything was said by Police to anyone. As the moderator stated yesterday evening if it can't be backed by a link it is rumor, and that there are no Verified insiders on this case yet.

Just to clarify for those playing along at home - Watergardens is the Shopping Centre in the suburb of Taylors Lakes

I was looking at SRs linkedin profile and saw that she lists working at bella bleu from 2010 as retail assistant, and then promoted to store manager from 2015 until current. So sounds like she's had a lot of responsibility at the shop for a while.

She also had listed that she started an internship in june 2016 and it lasted a month. In my course the internship was the very last thing you completed - so she might be working fulltime because she's finished studying and finished the internship... or she might have delayed finishing the internship due to the circumstances

I can imagine working with your mum could be tough - especially if sales are slow etc... however I still not convinced SR is involved

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Did it say what she studied as that might have enabled her to take a heavy load off Karen. Many children work in the family business and are groomed to eventually take over. The MSM article said she was promoted a manager and worked since 2010.

I think it's great to have a reliable family member involved, let's face it, who else can you trust? :D

If BR's solicitors let it known publicly he's No. 1 suspect then maybe it's open slather.

Well at the moment he is suspect/POI, but until we hear offender, then BR is probably known to be the last person to see Karen, so he would naturally be a suspect/POI i would think.

Well his own lawyer has come out ans labelled him as the No 1 suspect, so I would think not. MOO

Touche TGY. Sorry, hadn't read you post when I posted!

Excuse my total ignorance. BR's photo was on the front page of the Herald Sun yesterday to the tune of "Suspect husband carries wife's coffin from funeral". Surely LE would have to be on the money. Couldn't BR sue for defamation ?

What I'm thinking is that Bella Bleu is an actual 'label'. If so it would have a registered trade mark. I googled Bella Bleu and there are stockists worldwide including wedding dresses of that label including France. I'm wondering if Bella Blue designs are Karen's actual Label. It answers why she travelled regularly.

Yes that what I thought when I read BR was interested in her designs.

Employee Amanda Elrabat, 24, told The Australian that Mr Ristevski always showed an interest in his wife’s designs and often helped out at the store.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/54515581b12cd8b15566bf781c6f1bd3

For those wondering re the stores clothes. They are a rip off. The average dress is around $400 and the shop is always quiet, never any customers in there. Caters mainly for formal/races/cocktail and sizing is limited.

In that particular centre you don't go shopping for formal wear at Watergardens due to lack of variety and overpriced.
The couple of times I actually went in there trying to buy something SR was very bland to speak to.

The shop won't last. As I mentioned months ago it was a known fact that Bella Bleu had financial troubles within the centre and the other traders but that doesn't mean much. Those type of shops especially with high rent and high priced garments no one wants would make anyone struggle financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those wondering re the stores clothes. They are a rip off. The average dress is around $400 and the shop is always quiet, never any customers in there. Caters mainly for formal/races/cocktail and sizing is limited.

In that particular centre you don't go shopping for formal wear at Watergardens due to lack of variety and overpriced.
The couple of times I actually went in there trying to buy something SR was very bland to speak to.

The shop won't last. As I mentioned months ago it was a known fact that Bella Bleu had financial troubles within the centre and the other traders but that doesn't mean much. Those type of shops especially with high rent and high priced garments no one wants would make anyone struggle financially.

Whoa that is pricey. I think the rag trade is very competitive and unless it's something outstanding i think small business is very difficult to be in nowadays. Lots of small businesses opening & shutting down where i live, so not a very viable income these days IMO.

Would you consider the fact that not all plans go to plan?

Example, you plan on burying a body. Good plan.
But have you ever tried to dig a 6 foot hole in the ground, in the black of night? Digging a hole that size is not easy, impossible for most people.

Or have you considered that BR was oblivious to mobile phone tracking technology?

Two simple things that could poke a few holes in a story...
Good points, xu1d ...... the best-laid plans of mice and men .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

With new styles arriving weekly at our Watergardens T/C store and a styling service offered for all occassions Bella Bleu has emerged as a popular store for all body types and ages. The Bella Bleu label is also available in other boutiques nationally.

Please contact Head Office for other stockists in your area xx

http://www.bellableu.com.au

Head office???

Would that be under Warrant Pty Ltd or Warrant Brands Pty Ltd?

IMO the clothes are probably made in China for $2 and sold for $400 so I doubt they were struggling. Also I don't believe they are/were in as much debt as being reported. Unsecured debts are predominantly made between companies and directors and shareholders all the time. Being an accountant I can say it is extremely common for a companies' accounts to show large 'loans' to and from directors, and the most common way to take money from a company without paying tax as if it were wages. Most of the time it is just a book entry and no actual money has moved anywhere. Company goes broke and the director owes the company money for loan that never existed. Dodgy accounting 101.

Did it say what she studied as that might have enabled her to take a heavy load off Karen. Many children work in the family business and are groomed to eventually take over. The MSM article said she was promoted a manager and worked since 2010.

I think it's great to have a reliable family member involved, let's face it, who else can you trust? :D
She was/is at monash doing a communications degree i think. The company she did her internship at seems to be a marketing company.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Who's this AL that makes nasty comments on AR facebook page? A friend or distant relative??
A little average - however AR never retaliates... and who knows - maybe its AL speaking how it actually is.
Looks like AR isn't an overly popular lad. I think I expected more comments yesterday with the church steeple photo.... but he only got a few...

It's probably one of the only higher formal wear for women in the shopping complex, apart from maybe, Forevernew or Bardot. Whenever I pass the shop it is near to empty.

Here's a new article linked if it hasn't been mentioned already. I've kinda, kept my distance in the last few weeks from the forum because I knew nothing would come up that would radically change the outcome. And if I thought there would be an arrest, it would be after the burial, but now I am starting to have doughts again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Ristevski-Borce-s-romance.html#ixzz4ahLPswmO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman