Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take me, take me! and also plongi and symbah re the "getting lazy" theory, I suspect that element has been the undoing of many a perpetrator. Going by what Det Bray said about the accomplices in the fraud (and hence implying knowledge of the murder/s?) being associated with the Adelaide houses and the Charnsworth house, too many cooks must eventually spoil the sordid broth. No-one can control every angle or potentiality especially as the risks multiply exponentially, and from what admittedly little we actually do know of DH, I don't see him as in any way infallible. <modsnip>

I would love to spend some time with a criminal psych asking these questions.

Take me, take me! and also plongi and symbah re the "getting lazy" theory, I suspect that element has been the undoing of many a perpetrator. Going by what Det Bray said about the accomplices in the fraud (and hence implying knowledge of the murder/s?) being associated with the Adelaide houses and the Charnsworth house, too many cooks must eventually spoil the sordid broth. No-one can control every angle or potentiality especially as the risks multiply exponentially, and from what admittedly little we actually do know of DH, I don't see him as in any way infallible. <modsnip>

Yes Maggie & Plongi, definitely appears to be an element of laziness in all of this ... perhaps in part emanating from a sense of "I'm Invincible"<modsnip>.

I guess in all of this you need to remember that to do these horrible things you need to be lacking of many humane traits.

Sorry if this has already been discussed here but I'm wondering if ANPR - Automatic Number Plate Recognition - was up & running in Canberra by Dec '08, even on a trial basis? I've provided a link to an article in the Canberra Times which provides some info on ANPR use in Canberra.

My understanding of tech things is poor but I'm wondering if ANPR may have picked up Karlie's number plate in Canberra Dec'08 & perhaps it sat in a database all these years & police have now been able to retrieve it.

I know I'm probably way of the mark, so please feel free to set me straight on this subject.

How traffic cameras are monitoring more than just your driving

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act...ur-driving-20150723-gijbf1.html#ixzz3wRNDogpU
Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

I know that they have used it on heavy vehicles on freeways for a long time.

Sorry if this has already been discussed here but I'm wondering if ANPR - Automatic Number Plate Recognition - was up & running in Canberra by Dec '08, even on a trial basis? I've provided a link to an article in the Canberra Times which provides some info on ANPR use in Canberra.

My understanding of tech things is poor but I'm wondering if ANPR may have picked up Karlie's number plate in Canberra Dec'08 & perhaps it sat in a database all these years & police have now been able to retrieve it.

I know I'm probably way of the mark, so please feel free to set me straight on this subject.

How traffic cameras are monitoring more than just your driving

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act...ur-driving-20150723-gijbf1.html#ixzz3wRNDogpU
Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

I know that they have used it on heavy vehicles on freeways for a long time.

I thought camera surveillance on heavy vehicles on roads was called Point to Point ... does ANPR fall under the bracket of Point to Point or visa versa? I'm confused with it.

Dont know that .. Was to check driver fatigue and speed. But does collect number plates.

I thought camera surveillance on heavy vehicles on roads was called Point to Point ... does ANPR fall under the bracket of Point to Point or visa versa? I'm confused with it.

Yeh maybe Khandalyce was supposed to be identified. But the mother to be lost forever.

Perhaps DJH/M/B never thought of the feasibility of an identification which would reveal, that the little girl died "under terrible circumstances a violent death". Maybe he planned to make "a lost mother" responsible for the murder of her child?
Though this thought would be more explainable if he had dumped the suitcase at Wynarka far later than 2010, when Karlie as "Belanglo Angel" still hadn't been identified.

so is Daniel due to appear in court tomorrow , over the death of Karlee or has that changed . sorry ivy been away over the christmas break and it seems I've got a lot of catching to do . :)
PS have i missed anything important ?

so is Daniel due to appear in court tomorrow , over the death of Karlee or has that changed . sorry ivy been away over the christmas break and it seems I've got a lot of catching to do . :)
PS have i missed anything important ?

Assume so.

Thanks SoSo. Maybe we will gain some insight on 28th, although part of me doubts that.

IMO, he may feel he is much safer now that he is inside. After all, he has pretty good security, a solid roof over his head, 3 meals a day, exercise programs & study programs at his disposal, no long distance driving or wondering where he will bunk down etc. etc.

No point in opening ones mouth and possibly jeopardising any of that. After all, there are so many variables it would be difficult for even the best of liars to keep pace & face - better to just stay quiet and if anyone has a point to prove, let 'em do it.

Just my who thoughts of course .. let's hope 2016 brings closure for the victims and families of these horrendous crimes, and suitable justice to the perpetrators. My greatest wish is that some time soon, human beings will find a way to truly value the life of each and every other human being.

Best wishes to you all.

I agree with you Warshawski.
I don't think we will get a guilty plea this month, and if we do, it won't be an end to the cases.
The trouble for the prosecution is that, without any concrete forensic evidence or a witness, their case is going to be purely circumstantial. At best they may be able to show he met up with Karlie and Khandalyce in Canberra, maybe even traveled there with them, but placing him at either murder scene (if they can find either murder scene) may be impossible.
It's all so long ago.

Looking very closely at the group "Unfortunàte circumstances "would give much valuable information.just exactly who else was in that group apart from the obvious people. Might find suitcase man that way.IMO

I reckon the police are holding some very significant evidence/information very close to their chests. He may well be smugly sitting in there thinking best this canary doesn't sing but my money is on the discovery process giving him a nasty shock well before the 28th.

I agree with you Warshawski.
I don't think we will get a guilty plea this month, and if we do, it won't be an end to the cases.
The trouble for the prosecution is that, without any concrete forensic evidence or a witness, their case is going to be purely circumstantial. At best they may be able to show he met up with Karlie and Khandalyce in Canberra, maybe even traveled there with them, but placing him at either murder scene (if they can find either murder scene) may be impossible.
It's all so long ago.

Whàngarei;12289304 said:
Looking very closely at the group "Unfortunàte circumstances "would give much valuable information.just exactly who else was in that group apart from the obvious people. Might find suitcase man that way.IMO

I find it such a peculiar phrase to use and I really wonder what it means.

I reckon the police are holding some very significant evidence/information very close to their chests. He may well be smugly sitting in there thinking best this canary doesn't sing but my money is on the discovery process giving him a nasty shock well before the 28th.

I hope you are right, Maggie, and that they have some more significant evidence, but I have the feeling that the intention has never been to convict DH for the crimes, but to frighten him into telling what he knows.
If I'm right, then I wonder if he will start talking?

If he knows there is no evidence to tie him to the murders (which logically he would know if he didn't commit them) he may tough it out and keep quiet.

I really hope he talks though, as I think this is the tip of a very big iceberg.

I know lots of people are 100% convinced he did it and I hasten to add that I'm not actually convinced of his innocence; I am just trying to keep an open mind because, to me, he has never seemed to have a motive for the murders and the crimes don't seem to fit with the little we know of his personality.

Too many lose ends IMO.

Unusual Circumstances ....group for people who have grown up in foster homes,private foster arranged homes and or with grandparents etc. Ànd they have perceived their childhoods as having grown up under unfortunate circumstances because of it,
IMO

Whàngarei;12293319 said:
Unusual Circumstances ....group for people who have grown up in foster homes,private foster arranged homes and or with grandparents etc. Ànd they have perceived their childhoods as having grown up under unfortunate circumstances because of it,
IMO

You may be right. But I can't imagine a man like DH/M/B participating on a group like that. Men like him usually resist any counseling or psychological care, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95