Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whàngarei;12300791 said:
No I didnt write IMO.i didnt forget too.

And so, if I'm understanding you correctly & you are living with information regarding these cases, then I'm hoping you've contacted Crime Stoppers/Police with what you do know.

Whàngarei;12300791 said:
No I didnt write IMO.i didnt forget too.

Can you explain what you mean please? Sounds like it might be interesting.
What is the back story you know?

Whàngarei;12295524 said:
One part of two i believe you are correct...IMO

Are you suggesting DH had an accomplice, Whàngarei ?
Sorry if I am getting hold of the wrong end of the stick, but that is what it seems to me you are implying.
If he had an accomplice, who do you think it was?

Whàngarei;12295582 said:
Member of" Unfortunate circumstances" also a member of "gapa" IMO suitcase man......so in someway the search for paedophiles connected to gapa re w t. led to Khandalyce being moved and found , and identified....
IMO

bbm
Why does police now say, the suitcase has been there at Wynarka since 2008 ...? Some intended mislead ...? Suitcase man not so irrelevant too ...?

Its difficult to comprehend that the suitcase sat in the scrub beside the Karoonda Hwy in Wynarka from Dec 2008, when police first reported otherwise... Why?... Thats a lot of years out from their initial forensic finding/reporting. And now, Suitcase Man is irrelevant? At first he was purported as being a very big key to everything to do with the suitcase found. And now not?

Its difficult to comprehend that the suitcase sat in the scrub beside the Karoonda Hwy in Wynarka from Dec 2008, when police first reported otherwise... Why?... Thats a lot of years out from their initial forensic finding/reporting. And now, Suitcase Man is irrelevant? At first he was purported as being a very big key to everything to do with the suitcase found. And now not?

I have to say this does not sit comfortably with me.
Either the police and forensics were wrong, or they lied.
But then again, the forensics were so incredibly wrong with the info on Belanglo Angel, I don't know why they even get paid.

So, isn't the day coming close for DM to be re-heard in court?

Not that I imagine that he will have anything to say, since that seems to be his modes of operation - for perhaps a number of reasons.

I'll tell you what I think.
I think this case has become a LOT more complicated.
I think there are many, many more players than just Holdom working alone or perhaps (though it was never a convincing scenario) in association with a severely injured former girlfriend.
I think the investigators have been given a lot more time and I am also thinking that the media have been asked not to cover it.

Just got this up SA Jane

Displaying 2 of 2 results (last refreshed at 10:50pm 26 Jan 2016

28 Jan 9:30 am 2015/00317223 R v DANIEL JAMES HOLDOM Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Central Court 1 -

28 Jan 9:30 am 2015/00367569 R v DANIEL JAMES HOLDOM Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Central Court 1

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/

Thanks, Soso. But when I click that link I get the "nothing to display" message.
I still get "nothing to display" when I search "holdom" there too.
Am I doing something wrong?

I saw Bray on the news last night talking about the Beaumont children case and he mentioned how many long term cases had been solved recently.
It made me wonder if there was any link between the K and K case and lots of previously unsolved cases.
ANyone else been thinking along those lines?

Thanks, Soso. But when I click that link I get the "nothing to display" message.
I still get "nothing to display" when I search "holdom" there too.
Am I doing something wrong?

On the right hand side ...under search.
Click the more options button.

I just set date to all available and type in his name in the search bar.

The link to that exact page .... looong.

that worked - cheers!

both are mentions so maybe pleas tomorrow

28 Jan 9:30 am 2015/00317223 R v DANIEL JAMES HOLDOM Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Local Court Magistrate L Mabbutt

28 Jan 9:30 am 2015/00367569 R v DANIEL JAMES HOLDOM Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)

No news yet?

that worked - cheers!

both are mentions so maybe pleas tomorrow

Just came across this Tweet from approx. 1 hour ago from Ava Benny Morrison, Crime Reporter at the Sydney Morning Herald (see https://twitter.com/avabmorrison). "Eight volumes of the brief served in the Daniel Holdom case. But that's only 30% of the entire brief of evidence. Adjourned to March". Grrrr. Was hoping they were going to nail him today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95