GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been away without internet connection but I did read the article about the horrific things he inflicted on that poor baby just before I left. It made me feel physically sick and it's hardened my dislike of Passmore, how could she not have known, and if she did, why the hell did she not do anything with that knowledge???????

I've been away without internet connection but I did read the article about the horrific things he inflicted on that poor baby just before I left. It made me feel physically sick and it's hardened my dislike of Passmore, how could she not have known, and if she did, why the hell did she not do anything with that knowledge???????
Same with the other one who saw the images. Should be charged.

Over the years I’ve become slightly desensitised with some crimes.

I’m getting friggin’ palpitations reading this!

I can’t fathom the evil!
This is off the scale.

I may have to take a break.
Oh I am hearing you, this has my blood boiling. I cannot fathom that not only is he so evil, but that others around him knew it did nothing about it. I hope to god there is a team of exceptional police officers working this, because I cannot believe that such evil only rears its ugly head now and again. The trouble is, if he has done the same thing before, none of us have been looking for the victims. If he was going for vulnerable single mums, with whom he faked contact with family members via mobile phone, killed mum off, had free access to the kids, as well as mums bank account- the victims wont have been reported missing. It was sheer luck that both Karlie and Khandalyce were found, much less identified. Had that blanket not been made by her grandmother, they may have been unidentified for a long long time.

Oh I am hearing you, this has my blood boiling. I cannot fathom that not only is he so evil, but that others around him knew it did nothing about it. I hope to god there is a team of exceptional police officers working this, because I cannot believe that such evil only rears its ugly head now and again. The trouble is, if he has done the same thing before, none of us have been looking for the victims. If he was going for vulnerable single mums, with whom he faked contact with family members via mobile phone, killed mum off, had free access to the kids, as well as mums bank account- the victims wont have been reported missing. It was sheer luck that both Karlie and Khandalyce were found, much less identified. Had that blanket not been made by her grandmother, they may have been unidentified for a long long time.

And to think, if those around him came out much sooner with information, that 8yo child would not have been attacked.

And heck, if he was still behind bars, for a lengthy time for his previous attacks, maybe K and K would still be alive.

Side note, I find it interesting HP settled out of court with Daniel in 2015, the same year Khandalyce was found. Does anyone know if it wadd the same month or just before? Because it would appear that those two events are highly related.

And to think, if those around him came out much sooner with information, that 8yo child would not have been attacked.

And heck, if he was still behind bars, for a lengthy time for his previous attacks, maybe K and K would still be alive.

Side note, I find it interesting HP settled out of court with Daniel in 2015, the same year Khandalyce was found. Does anyone know if it wadd the same month or just before? Because it would appear that those two events are highly related.

bolded by me.

I so do agree with you on this point. That suitcase was moved from it's original hiding place, ( well hidden for years ) to the blatant display on the side of the road, and it sure wasn't Holdom who did that. No way, and I always got the idea that the some one who moved it was giving a big finger to Holdom, as it turned out, someone who was mighty dis-satisfied over something mighty big , and a legal suite for compensation would cover that nicely.

I had often tagged the droopy boyfriend/carer of Hazel for this particular effort , directed by Haze, naturally.. Holdom must have shared the location. They all seemed to be quite undisturbed by this knowledge!... and the payoff was , by all measures , small, over the years. Karlie's pension and child benefits, shared two/three ways didn't amount to a life on the Gold Coast with a big marlin fishing yacht, it was only really smoke money, in the end.

Yet they persisted with it. There is a psychological term for this, it's called 'perseverance'. It's when someone carries on with something so obviously stupid and non-beneficial, with a huge , huge penalty in view, against all common sense. Haze, the carer, Holdom.. and?? Holdoms's sister?.. maybe . ( I was interested at Holdom's legal bloke , who said that Holdom had had an abusive childhood, which may mean that he was asked to feed the dogs and bring the mail in, some kids feel hard done by no matter what, yet there was no corroborating evidence from the sister that their lives had been particularly harsh...)

I digress!. sorry. But I am certainly on your trail with the connections, the links , the uncanny coincidences...

Article paywalled.
Basically it is saying what I think we already guessed/knew.

Hazel stayed silent after having listened to confessions from DH about the murders. She found photos (proof) but chose to stay silent.
In 2015 the police were able to get her to give evidence in return she avoided charges.

Word is that the bucks she got from suing DH, made the move with her partner and kids to a location near the Gold Coast much easier.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

She avoided charges???:mad:
Exactly what charges did she avoid? Not all of them I hope.

Article paywalled.
Basically it is saying what I think we already guessed/knew.

Hazel stayed silent after having listened to confessions from DH about the murders. She found photos (proof) but chose to stay silent.
In 2015 the police were able to get her to give evidence in return she avoided charges.

Word is that the bucks she got from suing DH, made the move with her partner and kids to a location near the Gold Coast much easier.

She avoided charges???:mad:
Exactly what charges did she avoid? Not all of them I hope.
Chose to stay silent because she was siphoning money from a dead woman and her daughter.
Another disgusting animal.....

This man is a complete and utter sicko. Just imagining what that poor baby girl went through in her final days and the pain Karlie would have suffered knowing he was going to get his hands on her daughter after he killed her is enough to make me sick to the stomach.<modsnipped advocating violence> poor Karlie and Khandles

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone remember (to save me trawling back) if the diary that was mentioned (with the notes on rape) is what could have been what was found by the 16 year old 'fiance'? I seem to remember reading something about the phone and perhaps a diary that was dismissed by Holdom. Do you think the diary was found by TB and passed on to police?

September 2008: Holdom is the driver involved in a fatal car accident. His female passenger remains wheelchair bound. Both of her children died in the collision.
Finally I would like to learn, if these poor children - a boy and a girl - were named on DH's rape list. Long ago, there was mention of something re abuse in connection with the car accident in a newspaper, then was edited and nowhere to find.
As if everything wasn't evil enough already .... :mad:
How many life sentences would DH really earn for ALL, he has done?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone remember (to save me trawling back) if the diary that was mentioned (with the notes on rape) is what could have been what was found by the 16 year old 'fiance'? I seem to remember reading something about the phone and perhaps a diary that was dismissed by Holdom. Do you think the diary was found by TB and passed on to police?

The recent DT article says DH kept a list of names in a notebook. Could that be a diary with dated entries ????
Karlie Pearce-Stevenson probably murdered so her killer could assault toddler

However, he also allegedly admitted to the killings to two separate witnesses, including one who made a diary note about it but has since recanted parts of the statement.

Daniel Holdom took 'trophy' photo after killing Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, court told

The 16 year old girlfriend had an online diary that documented the ups and downs of her relationship with DH.
Teen fiancee of Karlie Pearce Stevenson murder suspect Daniel Holdom kept diary | Daily Mail Online

One of those witnesses made a diary note about it.
"Daniels lied to me!" the witness, who can't be identified, wrote.
"Said he killed Karlie and Khandal but there (sic) still alive. It's all over Facebook ... but he says their (sic) dead and he made them think she's alive ...
"But everything he says don't made sense app (apparently) he killed her in dec 2008..."
The witness wrote in the diary that "they found her top" and "no one knows who she is".

'You've got the wrong guy': Police interview with accused killer Daniel Holdom revealed

Last edited:
The recent DT article says DH kept a list of names in a notebook. Could that be a diary with dated entries ????

However, he also allegedly admitted to the killings to two separate witnesses, including one who made a diary note about it but has since recanted parts of the statement.

Daniel Holdom took 'trophy' photo after killing Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, court told

The 16 year old girlfriend had an online diary that documented the ups and downs of her relationship with DH.
Teen fiancee of Karlie Pearce Stevenson murder suspect Daniel Holdom kept diary | Daily Mail Online

"Said he killed Karlie and Khandal but there (sic) still alive. It's all over Facebook ... but he says their (sic) dead and he made them think she's alive ...
"But everything he says don't made sense app (apparently) he killed her in dec 2008..."
The witness wrote in the diary that "they found her top" and "no one knows who she is".

'You've got the wrong guy': Police interview with accused killer Daniel Holdom revealed
Thanks, Soso. That's the girl I was thinking of but I thought there was a diary that she found in the car, but the article says it was a phone she found. I must have had her FB 'diary' and the phone stories mixed up. I don't know how I feel about her, she is certainly screwed up if you judge her by her online presence. She seems to jump from one bad relationship to another.

Great sleuthing soso.
(As usual)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay