Australia Australia - Leisl Smith, 23, Wallarah, NSW, 19 Aug 2012 *arrest in 2019, died during trial*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip>

Was Leisl in a relationship with JC? He sounds too old for her at 43yo. I wondered if he had a son with whom Leisl was involved with. With whom was she pregnant? Do we know that? In other words, is JC protecting his son?

Estelle,

Leisl WAS in a relationship with JC. As for him being "too old for her at 43" I guess that is your opinion. As far as I am concerned, that is rather irrelevant in the scheme of things. What matters is that she was, and she is now missing.

Leisl (as far as we are aware) was pregnant, and yes, we know that. It was medically confirmed. As to who that is, I'm not going to go into detail as it could be construed as specualtion in a court of law.

If you aren't sure of anything, please read back to earlier posts. Most of the info is in those, and I have said a few times that there was information that we were aware of that we were unable to share for various reasons.

Thanks for all the support guys. Please keep sharing and whatnot.

Cheers,
Eccsci

I so hope Leisl is laying low .. really low .. and keeping herself safe somewhere. And I hope that she has a wonderful little baby to shower with love and keep her company, wherever she is.

I think this whole case hinges on that text message she inadvertently sent to her father (or not-so-inadvertently - she may have sent it to him as well as the intended recipient, just to somehow let him know that trouble was going down for her).

As Leisl was involved with the POI at some point or when she disappeared, it is possible he may only have been helping her. Especially as he got himself shot somehow.

Bumping for Leisl.

It appears to be eccsci's bday today (from what I gathered on the FB page for Leisl). Happy Birthday eccsci and I hope all of the answers will appear soon xo

Estelle,

Leisl WAS in a relationship with JC. As for him being "too old for her at 43" I guess that is your opinion. As far as I am concerned, that is rather irrelevant in the scheme of things. What matters is that she was, and she is now missing.

Leisl (as far as we are aware) was pregnant, and yes, we know that. It was medically confirmed. As to who that is, I'm not going to go into detail as it could be construed as specualtion in a court of law.

If you aren't sure of anything, please read back to earlier posts. Most of the info is in those, and I have said a few times that there was information that we were aware of that we were unable to share for various reasons.

Thanks for all the support guys. Please keep sharing and whatnot.

Cheers,
Eccsci

My question now is was Leisl still pregnant when she disappeared?

My question now is was Leisl still pregnant when she disappeared?

From memory, hopefully someone else can confirm, Eccsi said on the radio program that Leisl had lost the baby just prior to her going missing.

From memory, hopefully someone else can confirm, Eccsi said on the radio program that Leisl had lost the baby just prior to her going missing.

So it would be very interesting to know to whom she was pregnant, whether it was an abortion or miscarriage, who the father was and if she had told the father that she was no longer pregnant.

Is it true that Leisl had earlier outed someone who was a drug dealer in a court case? If this is true, could that be a motive for her demise or that she is in hiding?

Hi All,

Firstly can I say that Leisl WAS pregnant, but miscarried just before she went missing. Also, she isn't the eldest, she is actually in the middle (lucky me is the eldest) and when Storm found out she was pregnant the first time, he was rather supportive of Leisl with whatever she chose to do. She wouldn't have been ashamed to tell Storm, or the rest of our family.

<RSBM>

Leisl to our knowledge was not seeing anyone. We believe that the POI does have information. Whether that relates to what happened to her and where she is or that they had a direct involvement with regards to foul play we don't know. They are currently just our suspicions and nothing else. This doesn't mean the person is guilty.

Just jumping back to what was shared earlier.

Just read Leisl entire thread, was praying that by the time I reached page 18 something would have broke. Not sure what struck my attention in reading about Leisl as I am far far away, but now I can't get her off my mind.
It's sad nothing new has been reported.

I will be checking back.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I do come back to read regularly and will post a thanks to those that have answered questions or posted well wishes... :)

Please read prior posts if you are new, as much of what you may want to know will be contained in the information posted previously.

Hope you are all well.

J x

Hope you are well also eccsci - thanks for popping in. Good to hear from you.
x

When I look through all of the social media, there are some nasty, threatening people out there .. as well as a lot of very good ones. I sure hope that Leisl got herself away to somewhere safe, and is well and (relatively) happy. I'm sure she misses her family as much as they miss her. But maybe she feels that keeping her distance is the best thing for all right now.

Best wishes to you and your family eccsci. Every day that passes is one day closer to finding Leisl. :heart:

Dear Leisl's Family and Friends,

Always thinking of how hard this must be, but I know Can't begin to imagine how it feels... I really hope that every day that passes it is a day that more information is gathered and an answer will appear sooner than later.

Regards,

Imperial Knight

There is still no resolution of this terrible situation. However, since the last update on this thread, there has been further media coverage.

This article discusses activity on Leisl's phone after her disappearance:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/agonising-wait-for-leisls-family-20130202-2dr95.html

and this article describes the shooting death of a POA in the case:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rance-a-year-ago/story-fngr8h0p-1226702042549

Let's keep Leisl an the people she cared about in our thoughts.

There is still no resolution of this terrible situation. However, since the last update on this thread, there has been further media coverage.

This article discusses activity on Leisl's phone after her disappearance:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/agonising-wait-for-leisls-family-20130202-2dr95.html

and this article describes the shooting death of a POA in the case:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rance-a-year-ago/story-fngr8h0p-1226702042549

Let's keep Leisl an the people she cared about in our thoughts.

This is not new news Cher - it has already been discussed and the shooting did not result in death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59
Back