GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder to think what SG said or did to Lisa that led her to make that desperate attempt to flee the apartment and bang on the neigbour's door so hard that Ms G. saw her "door shaking". I believe that Lisa knew that "her life was in imminent danger". She chose the door as a way of escape; not by climbing over the balcony railing and onto that precarious ledge. Lisa wanted to live with every fibre of her being. imo

November 06, 2013

The court heard "shimmers of light" can be seen in the corridor, and Mr Tedeschi said this was evidence of "a struggle" between the couple as the Canadian born woman tried to flee.

"I suggest to you that she was screaming for help and banging on the neighbour's door because you had said or done something that made her think her life was in imminent danger," he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...h-of-lisa-harnum/story-fni0cx12-1226754084042

November 4, 2013

She said she remembered seeing her door shaking and the raised voice of a man.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/simon-git...sa-harnums--balcony-death-20131104-2wvsi.html

"Mr Tedeschi took Gittany through the footage captured from the pinhole camera, and asked him if he could explain why it appears someone tried to open the door a second time.
The court heard "shimmers of light" can be seen in the corridor, and Mr Tedeschi said this was evidence of "a struggle" between the couple as the Canadian born woman tried to flee."

So, after this was recorded dragging Lisa into the apartment in a suffocating headlock, the door was briefly opened again – enough to let light out into the hallway.
Wonder if that was before Lisa sat on the couch to briefly enjoy her last cup of tea that he was making for her, or after?

"The Crown also pressed Gittany on his claim that after Lisa had been "subdued" and dragged back inside, she sat calmly on the lounge while he prepared her a cup of tea."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6n6-1226754084042#sthash.327qU2wD.dpuf

Quite a lot happened in that 69 secs, didn’t it?? Drag Lisa into apartment, close door, open door again, she sits down calmly, he puts the kettle on and gets out the mugs and tea bags, Lisa picks up her handbag, sneaks through their open-plan living space to the balcony and nimbly climbs over the high glass enclosure (without leaving any fingerprints/palmprints anywhere), he rushes over to grab her by her handbag or jacket (and does leave a fingerprint and palmprint) - oh wait, silly me, he couldn’t reach her to grab her - then some witness has a wild hallucination that a man looking like SG was yelling like a deranged person and threw a dark object like a duffle bag off a balcony ….

How we are expected to believe that Lisa climbed over that railing with a handbag draped over her arm, all the while managing to do all this and leave no fingerprints, defies belief. He's toast. imo

"Mr Tedeschi took Gittany through the footage captured from the pinhole camera, and asked him if he could explain why it appears someone tried to open the door a second time.
The court heard "shimmers of light" can be seen in the corridor, and Mr Tedeschi said this was evidence of "a struggle" between the couple as the Canadian born woman tried to flee."

So, after this was recorded dragging Lisa into the apartment in a suffocating headlock, the door was briefly opened again – enough to let light out into the hallway.
Wonder if that was before Lisa sat on the couch to briefly enjoy her last cup of tea that he was making for her, or after?

"The Crown also pressed Gittany on his claim that after Lisa had been "subdued" and dragged back inside, she sat calmly on the lounge while he prepared her a cup of tea."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6n6-1226754084042#sthash.327qU2wD.dpuf

Quite a lot happened in that 69 secs, didn’t it?? Drag Lisa into apartment, close door, open door again, she sits down calmly, he puts the kettle on and gets out the mugs and tea bags, Lisa picks up her handbag, sneaks through their open-plan living space to the balcony and nimbly climbs over the high glass enclosure (without leaving any fingerprints/palmprints anywhere), he rushes over to grab her by her handbag or jacket (and does leave a fingerprint and palmprint) - oh wait, silly me, he couldn’t reach her to grab her - then some witness has a wild hallucination that a man looking like SG was yelling like a deranged person and threw a dark object like a duffle bag off a balcony ….
BBM

Riiight! - oops - Good catch SouthAussie!.

Gawd, this makes me laugh. So there's RL slobbering all over SG then she does a really quick wipe of her mouth. :floorlaugh: I would too! :eek: Watch at about the 1:52 mark on the video, if you can stand it. :banghead:

Click to enlarge.
View attachment 38628

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-died-court-told/story-e6frg6n6-1226750517631

Poor RL - she had to go to court all by herself today! Are SG's lawyers thinking the happy couple are looking a little too happy for a murder trial in all their pre-court footage?

Oh well, at least she didn't miss out on her daily photo opportunity.

I notice there is a pic of his young niece hugging him at court today (what on earth was a 5-year old doing at court?!) Time to attempt to change SG's MSM image a little perhaps? Something to combat those smoochy smoochy pics ... and the pic of him suffocating Lisa in a headlock with his hand over her airways.

291173-a515ad46-4680-11e3-add9-a931c5f36f4d.jpg

Simon Gittany’s girlfriend Rachelle Louise arrives at court alone today at the Darlinghurst Court in Sydney.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-e6frg6n6-1226754084042#sthash.Tp1E2G2E.dpuf

This whole business about him wanting to know a secret being the cause of what transpired at the end is a farce. The immense rage came about because he found out that Lisa was leaving him. IMO

NOVEMBER 05, 2013

"The trial has seen CCTV footage of Gittany dragging Ms Harnum back into the apartment and covering her mouth as she screamed out of embarrassment of what the neighbours would think.

During the next minute, Gittany asked her to tell him her secret."

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...ore-death-plunge/story-fnjbnvyf-1226753586514

Ha, third post in a row. Back on the secret and the reason she was leaving him. Isn't that another inconsistency? I though I had read that he found out she was leaving through his monitoring of her. Or was that what the prosecution alleges? But then he says they talked about it and decided she would leave the next day. I hope the prosecution has her emails and texts to prove she was planning to him.

Im not sure there was a secret with the exception that she was leaving him - but he would have already known that from his abnormal stalking bullying controlling sociopathic pathetic controlling behaviour - wouldnt he.. and the packed luggage at the door - and the passport, and he said they had discussed it.
Maybe the secret was that she knew about RL - and that wouldn't have been 'her' secret - she had found out about one of 'his' secrets.

I hope they drug tested him.
Nothing he says or does makes rational sense (except maybe to him) :facepalm:

I don't believe Lisa was able to jump the glass balcony barrier without touching it... Its not a design that would be easy to maneuver over - And the height of the unit at 15 storys high! You'd be lucky if you could get anyone from Cirque du Soleil to manage getting over that balcony without hands touching it and land knowing that the drop is that far. I hope its something that Mr Tedeschi explores further too.

And I cant help but think how much RL looks like Lisa.

picture.php

"Mr Rathmell is seen as a key witness .... He added: ‘It was being held horizontally in the man’s arms. His arms were outstretched with the object lying across.
‘I saw the man load the object off the balcony and in what I described as a fluid motion, turned and went straight back into the apartment. I didn’t really follow the item.’ "

"Gittany, has pleaded not guilty to murdering Miss Harnum, claiming he was trying to save her from suicide before she fell.
A neighbour, however, claimed he saw a topless man 'fist-pumping' on the terrace after something had gone over the edge."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-fianc-Lisa-Harnum-death.html#ixzz2jrt4q4jm

"Ms Harnum lay across the awning and looked at him as he screamed at least twice, he said.
"After I couldn't reach her it was like she disappeared or let go," he said, adding she then went into freefall.
"I pushed myself out as far as I could to keep my eyes on her, which was all I could do.
"I kept my eyes on her until she hit the ground."

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...ore-death-plunge/story-fnjbnvyf-1226753586514

Honestly, SG's version of events by no means resembles what independent witnesses saw! :facepalm:
Now he hangs around watching Lisa. He would have been better off saying he ran inside right away, to rush downstairs, then he'd at least be a little closer to what Mr Rathmell said.
Unless, of course, he had to fill some time because timed recordings show he didn't rush right downstairs - even though Mr Rathmell saw him go immediately back into the apartment. (Couldn't have been tampering with his interior spy-camera recordings then, could he?)

Yet another inconsistency. BBM

October 31, 2013

"I saw her step over the railing (of the balcony) on to the little cliff face . . . I was grabbing her (and) she was gone."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...h-of-lisa-harnum/story-e6frg6n6-1226750002426

NOVEMBER 06, 2013

He said he decided to make her a hot drink but then "saw her run outside the balcony." "When I stepped outside, my first view was of Cecilia and she was already over the balcony railing.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mu...num-to-her-death/story-fnii5s3y-1226753306793

I hate to be contrary here but this is something I've noticed a couple of times. Is there a bit of an inconsistency in the witness reports? Mr Rathmell said that SG offloaded her over the balcony and in "a fluid motion, turned and went straight back into the apartment" and the neighbour said he saw a "topless man 'fist-pumping' on the terrace after something had gone over the edge". To me, the fist-pumping doesn't fit with the fluid motion of turning back inside. Do you think those reports are consistent or not?

I hate to be contrary here but this is something I've noticed a couple of times. Is there a bit of an inconsistency in the witness reports? Mr Rathmell said that SG offloaded her over the balcony and in "a fluid motion, turned and went straight back into the apartment" and the neighbour said he saw a "topless man 'fist-pumping' on the terrace after something had gone over the edge". To me, the fist-pumping doesn't fit with the fluid motion of turning back inside. Do you think those reports are consistent or not?

Personally, I could see him fistpumping as he turned to walk inside ... simultaneously.

So, why didn't SG tell the police about the external hard drive in the ceiling?. Most likely because he knew very well that it had recorded the true sequence of events of what really happened to Lisa that terrible morning. He would have surely handed that over to police if he was innocent. Makes me shudder to think that he watched that recording and I believe that he would have. imo

BBM

November 6, 2013

After rigorous questioning by the prosecution Mr Gittany said he had organised the removal of an external hard drive from the ceiling of the unit the couple shared in the days after the 30-year-old’s death.

Just minutes after she died Mr Gittany told police he hoped the hidden cameras in the unit were working.

This was despite him repeatedly telling the court he remembered turning the internal cameras off.

"You knew both cameras internally were off?,” asked Mr Tedeschi.

"Yes,"Mr Gittany said.

"So why did you say to [police], “I hope the cameras inside the unit work?”

After a few more questions Mr Gittany replied: “I was hoping there was a chance they might [be] left on.”
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/please-do...ttany-sent-to-lisa-harnum-20131106-2x0pn.html

So, why didn't SG tell the police about the external hard drive in the ceiling?. Most likely because he knew very well that it had recorded the true sequence of events of what really happened to Lisa that terrible morning. He would have surely handed that over to police if he was innocent. Makes me shudder to think that he watched that recording and I believe that he would have. imo

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/please-do...ttany-sent-to-lisa-harnum-20131106-2x0pn.html

BBM

Absolutely, enzeder. SG has shown nothing that would prove his innocence. No handing the hard drive to police, no asking his neighbours to call for help when Lisa was banging on their door, no calling his family/Lisa's psychologist/anyone for help ... we are expected to believe the words of a violent man who has done everything to totally control Lisa, and nothing to allow her any freedoms. He couldn't even let her walk out the door that day, and try to win her back by temporarily cleaning up his act and wooing her again (the way many abusers do).

BBM

November 6, 2013

I know the sum total of nothing about computer gadget thingies. So could the external hard drive have had camera recordings that weren't ever on the computer that police took?

I'm thinking he was definitely hiding something because who organises the removal of computer hardware in the days after your fiancées death? I know everyone grieves differently (in the unlikely case he is innocent), but I find that way too random if he had nothing to hide.

I know the sum total of nothing about computer gadget thingies. So could the external hard drive have had camera recordings that weren't ever on the computer that police took?

I'm thinking he was definitely hiding something because who organises the removal of computer hardware in the days after your fiancées death? I know everyone grieves differently (in the unlikely case he is innocent), but I find that way too random if he had nothing to hide.
BBM

I'd like to know that as well Brightbird. Hopefully someone may be able to tell us. I wonder if he had the external hard drive connected to a separate computer/HD which may have been disposed of prior to his arrest?. Replacing a hard drive is a relatively easy task.

Lisa died on Saturday 30th of July 2011 and SG was charged with murder on Wednesday 3rd of August 2011 so he had a few days to 'tidy up'. imo

CBD 15-floor fall: man charged with murder

August 3, 2011

"Her body was found about 10am on Saturday."

"Following inquiries by detectives over the past few days, they arrested the man as he was leaving the unit block at 9.30am today.

He was taken to Surry Hills police station, where he was charged with murder."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/cbd-15floor-fall-man-charged-with-murder-20110803-1ib04.html

The reality is that eyewitness testimony is not that reliable. Study after study has shown this. You're not being contradictory, or frivolous; you're being critical.

I think he's guilty, but I'm being emotional.

BBM

I'd like to know that as well Brightbird. Hopefully someone may be able to tell us. I wonder if he had the external hard drive connected to a separate computer/HD which may have been disposed of prior to his arrest?. Replacing a hard drive is a relatively easy task.

Lisa died on Saturday 30th of July 2011 and SG was charged with murder on Wednesday 3rd of August 2011 so he had a few days to 'tidy up'. imo

CBD 15-floor fall: man charged with murder

August 3, 2011

"Her body was found about 10am on Saturday."

"Following inquiries by detectives over the past few days, they arrested the man as he was leaving the unit block at 9.30am today.

He was taken to Surry Hills police station, where he was charged with murder."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/cbd-15floor-fall-man-charged-with-murder-20110803-1ib04.html
I am pretty certain that those cameras were filming what happened, but that evidence was one way or another suppressed. Whether he did that during the period between his exiting the apartment shirtless and re-entering, or between his release after the death but before the formal arrest.

I am thinking that there is a possibility another camera from another building caught something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne